Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth [Suggestions Open, updated June 24]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth [Suggestions Open, updated June 24]
RE: Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth
(05-08-2016, 03:53 AM)Monkeysky Wrote: »I thought your name was Beatrice?
[Image: KDn50rq.png]
For some reason when the question was asked, the name Beatrice came to the Newcomer's mind. But why? It wasn't her name, and she knew nobody who ever had such a name. It sounded like a name for an old hag with a shriveled up and wrinkly ass. So very curious that a name like that would be her first impulse. She dismissed the thought as quickly as she came up with it.
(05-08-2016, 04:05 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »The Dread Pirate Roberts. Just kidding - The More Dreadful Pirate Invisible-beard.

Can't trust them yet. Don't give them your real name.
It occurred to her that there was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity before her.
[Image: 45hYz3E.png]
She could go by a different name here. After all, what difference would it make to Mr. Lefargle? He didn't know her. Heck, nobody knew her. And she knew nobody here in this strange new world.
"Mr. Lefargle..." she strained.
[Image: lc7WD1n.png]
"The name's Beardless Roberts, the Most Dreaded Pirate of the Seven Seas. I graduated at the top of my class at boating school, and I've participated in numerous treasure raids, and killed over 300 rival pirates over the course of my 26 year career."
"26 year career? Shucks, you don't look a day over 17."
[Image: Dt1hh2O.png]
Nothing gets by this man.
(05-08-2016, 03:37 AM)meteorMatador Wrote: »Tobin Mooney
"I was just messing with you. Truth is... I don't like my real name."
[Image: Z0QWzWD.png]
"My name's... Tobin. Tobin Mooney."
[Image: naqb7vp.png]
"That doesn't sound right."
"I *snrkk* I know! It's..." She took her wallet out of her purse and showed Snarf her driver's licence.
(05-08-2016, 03:35 AM)Immaterial Wrote: »Rumpelstiltskin.
(05-08-2016, 02:52 AM)bigro Wrote: »Fred.
(05-08-2016, 03:37 AM)btp Wrote: »Hexatron #6
[Image: d84SlQd.png]
"So your name's Rumpelstiltskin."
"That's the city-state I'm from. See, my name's over there. Tobin Mooney."
"...I'm in complete disbelief. A doe like you?"
This was a complete mistake, the Newcomer thought. Why'd she have to spill the terrible truth to a complete stranger?
"I'm gonna fix this just give me a sec." Snarf took out a pen and scribbled over the Driver's License.
[Image: DVAQVkp.png]
"You look like a Lilah to me, so you're Lilah now."
The Newcomer was shocked. She didn't know how to react.
did you know that i'm really just an excuse to make the adventure look amateur and bad??? because that's not true it's just that i forgot the whole point of doing this. - orangeaipom

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bloody Beatrice and the Deer of Untruth - by Farewell - 05-09-2016, 12:47 AM