Trainwreck

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trainwreck
RE: Trainwreck
SpoilerShow

You consider summoning some rain. Weather related dances are pretty simple stuff compared to most of your crazy moves. You figure you should get your doctorate in controlling them. Really they're no sweat you could easily save her... but...at the same time...

You look back at Terrance's Grandmother's puffing happy little smoke plumes in your direction. She's completely oblivious to the fire. Ugh. She's like a wrinkly, Thomas the tank engine, that fell into a makeup vat. You wonder how she's managed to stay so old, even this far into the past.

KA-KOOOOM!

What? Was that thunder? You look down at your happily moving feet. Oh great. That's what you get for letting yourself get distracted while your last dance-related thought was a rain dance. Those cursed genie souls you've stuck in your shoes really take advantage of mental slip ups like that.

The rain successfully puts out the fire...and UGH GROSS washes away Terrance's grandmother's makeup. OH MAN THAT IS NASTY.

Now the rain is everywhere and there is one ASS-UGLY TRAIN still puffing happily at you. You better hope those Romans marry her off fast or...OH DAMN IT THEY'RE LEAVING.

Man this is super embarrassing, you are definitely going to have to do something about this timeline once you're out of it. You'll probably find a way to tie it into that whole "destroy the Dominican republic" thing.

If only you could undo this massive rainstorm! But there aren't any no-rain dances only rain dances! An improperly preformed rain-dance could undo the spell your mystical shoes have cast upon the skys but you can NEVER PERFORM A DANCE WRONG. Unless...

"Terrence! Mi Amor! I need you to dance conmigo!"

"But...have you already forgotten high-school? I...I can't..."

"!Terrence, por favor! !Es por tu abuela!"

Terrence shrugs and halfheartedly stretches out his arms.

You swoop in and pick him up, twirl him marvelously and hold him close to your chest. Oh goodness this is simply divine! Simply amazing! Simply...

---------

Terrible. Just awful.

You are now Terrance, aka, the Apiarist, aka that other name (don't look at me just scroll up. It's there.)

Ugh like he still smells like sweaty pits and you were never good at dancing and he ALWAYS GRABS YOUR BUTT? WHY DOES HE DO THAT?

Your legs flop about like the uncoordinated clutz you are. It takes all of six steps before you cause both of you to trip and tumble to the ground. Rico laughs playfully.

Ugh.

He smiles and starts to run his fingers through your hair and OH HEY LOOK THE RAIN IS GONE. You push him off and stand up quickly.

Looks like the Romans are coming back and getting ready to start the ceremony. You really want to just sneak out of here and avoid talking to Rico.

1. How will you get away?
Solaris Wrote:AAAAAHHHH! PLEASE IT HURTS SO MUCH! SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! I CAN HEAR MY FLESH CRACKLE!!!

Messages In This Thread
Trainwreck - by Dragon Fogel - 01-07-2012, 03:21 AM
RE: Trainwreck - by Solaris - 01-14-2012, 10:42 PM
RE: Trainwreck - by Ixcaliber - 01-14-2012, 10:46 PM
RE: Trainwreck - by Dragon Fogel - 01-14-2012, 10:56 PM
RE: Trainwreck - by SleepingOrange - 01-14-2012, 11:15 PM
RE: Trainwreck - by Dragon Fogel - 06-18-2012, 02:23 AM
RE: Trainwreck - by AgentBlue - 06-18-2012, 02:48 AM
RE: Trainwreck - by Solaris - 06-18-2012, 01:58 PM
RE: Trainwreck - by btp - 06-18-2012, 10:31 PM
RE: Trainwreck - by Dragon Fogel - 06-19-2012, 12:01 AM
RE: Trainwreck - by AgentBlue - 06-19-2012, 07:40 AM