PersonS {A Rejected Title and a False Explanation}

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PersonS {A Rejected Title and a False Explanation}
RE: PersonS {Repartee and a Hostage Suitcase}
(05-02-2016, 10:34 PM)OrangeAipom Wrote: »> "Please don't touch my stuff. I can carry it myself."
> "How easy are the classes here?"
> "Are there any cliques I have to watch out for?"
> "Do they allow bathroom breaks?"
(05-03-2016, 12:12 AM)AgentBlue Wrote: »Who do I have to avoid?
(05-03-2016, 10:29 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Just go up and go to bed. You can learn more tomorrow.

"Could I have my suitcase back?" you say, giving your voice a touch of irritation.
"Oh, sorry." Lea halfway turns around and offers it to you. You have to take it with both hands and lower it back to the floor before you can continue on the way up. What, nothing about having only wanted to help?

"What are the classes like at this place?" you ask.
"Uh..well, pretty normal." She's distracted. "I mean, there are a lot more of the harder advanced classes than a public school but the regular classes aren't any harder." You've pulled her away from thinking about something else.
"Anyone I need to look out for?"
"Mnn..not really. I mean, Wisteria basically only has two kinds of kids: rich enough to afford it, and 'gifted' enough to have a scholarship." She says this as if she doesn't belong to either category. "So there's not really any major bullies. If someone does try to make trouble, I can handle it." Her tone of voice suggests she intends to 'handle it' personally.

You make it to the second floor, and Lea opens the door into a hallway. "So, second floor is us girls, you're on the third floor with Marc." (Marcus, you guess) "Nene was the first one here and got to decide that, sorry." There are three doors on each side, spaced about evenly, and another door at the opposite end. Lea heads for the first door on the right, producing a key from her pocket and unlocking it.
What you can see of her room from out in the hallway is her desk, which she heads toward and opens the drawer of, and the wall behind it, which has a few black-and-white posters on it. They look like prints of old movie posters or something, with titles like The Shadow, Captain Midnight, and...well, okay, you recognize Zorro at least, but not this incarnation of him.

"Here we go." Lea comes back out and hands you an envelope which clearly contains a couple of keys. "Marcus is probably asleep by now, so try to be quiet. The bathroom's at the end of the hall. Uh..." She seems reluctant to mention this. "If there's anything, weird, in your room, let me know."

>

Messages In This Thread
RE: PersonS {Stow and Knock} - by OrangeAipom - 04-30-2016, 02:34 AM
RE: PersonS {Stow and Knock} - by AgentBlue - 05-01-2016, 05:46 AM
RE: PersonS {Stow and Knock} - by Xindaris - 05-01-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: PersonS {Helium and Murder} - by OrangeAipom - 05-01-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: PersonS {Helium and Murder} - by AgentBlue - 05-01-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: PersonS {Helium and Murder} - by Xindaris - 05-02-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: PersonS {Repartee and a Hostage Suitcase} - by Xindaris - 05-05-2016, 04:30 AM
RE: PersonS {Answers and Arrival} - by AgentBlue - 05-20-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: PersonS {Answers and Arrival} - by Kíeros - 05-20-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: PersonS {Answers and Arrival} - by Xindaris - 05-21-2016, 02:03 AM