S.A.M.L.A.R.B Spectral Aquisitons of Material Lands And Resources Bureau

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S.A.M.L.A.R.B Spectral Aquisitons of Material Lands And Resources Bureau
RE: SAMLARB Spectral Aquisitons of Material Lands And Resources Bureau
typeandkey;7896354 Wrote:>What do you think? Well, you're still not entirely convinced this head doesn't want to sell you something. Or it could be one of those hidden camera shows. Is someone playing a televised prank on you?

You aren't entirely convinced by the Television Man's claims as of yet. He seems on the level, but you're smarter than that. You've seen those pranking television shows that the kids all seem to like. If you go along with this, you're certain that some idiot in a neon green backwards-facing baseball cap will leap out of an as of yet unseen ficus and scream “PRANKED” or “PUNKED” or “GLOCINSPIEL” or some other word. You won't be made a fool of...but you feel that if you don't go along with this then you'll never get out of this waiting room. You fold your arms, roll your eyes with as much vigour as you can muster, and huff as loudly as physically possible without winding yourself. You make it clear that you'll go along with his game, but you're not going to be caught doing it sincerely by gum!

ModernFaustus;7897400 Wrote:>Start questioning this odd television man, he clearly knows a lot more about this place than you do, so why not try to learn from him, it, whatever.

You begin questioning the man as smugly as possible...though you find your questions without direction. What is the capital of Syra? How far is New York from here? Why does your hair look like that? Has Whoopi Goldberg died yet? How many fingers do you have, if any? What's wrong with your eyes? WHY IS THERE GLASS IN MY FACE?! OH GOD WHERE AM I?!

...You feel you lost your cool there. The man responds simply.

“You're d-d-dead M-m-Mr Larbawitz-z-z. Sorry.”

Dead?...DEAD?!...How can you be dead?! You actually committed suicide...and it worked. You stop and solemly reflect.

THIS IS AWESOME! YOU ACTUALLY WON AT SOMETHING! TAKE THAT EVIL GIRLFRIEND! TAKE THAT PILLOW SNOT! TAKE THAT BORING MANAGER ROB! TAKE THAT...MOM! Woo!

You perform a little happy dance of elation. The TV man seems concerned but doesn't comment.

MrFireHead;7896308 Wrote:Tell the TV that yes, i would like to go through orientation, also ask it if there is anywhere I can get a cup of tea and some chocolate hobnobs.

You eventually calm yourself down feeling a mixture of joy and embarrassment. You quickly catch yourself and remember to be as insincere on the off chance that you may be being pranked. You request the orientation as snarkily as possible, and then quip about wanting some tea and biscuits.

“I can't offer you tea and biscuits, but I can give you the orientation. Please, go through the door at the end of the room.” The TV then shuts off.

The TV is off. The door at the far side of the room swings open. What do you do?

Inventory:
SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: SAMLARB Spectral Aquisitons of Material Lands And Resources Bureau - by SideWaysThinker - 05-04-2016, 12:17 AM