PersonS {A Rejected Title and a False Explanation}

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PersonS {A Rejected Title and a False Explanation}
RE: PersonS {Helium and Murder}
(05-01-2016, 09:30 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »> Mostly Chicago, then five years of complicated.
(05-01-2016, 10:27 PM)Geoluhread Wrote: »"You sound like a chipmunk. I'm named after a chipmunk. Well, at least you don't have that thick Vietnamese accent like my aunt's friend does." There's two asian races, Vietnamese and Japanese. 50% chance you'll be right.
(05-01-2016, 11:41 PM)AgentBlue Wrote: »I'm not from anywhere.

"..Nowhere."
"That's nonsense. Everyone's from somewhere."
"Fine. I'm from Chicago and five years of everywhere else. You?"
"I'm from up by the Lakes. Not a town you've heard of, I bet."
"I thought you might be Vietnamese or something."
"Nope! A hundred-percent American here. My great-grandma was in World War 2, for your information."
You decide to let some of what you're thinking out. "You sound like a chipmunk." It's a bit cathartic.
"Well, you're named after one!" retorts Nene, still grinning. She apparently didn't take the insult all that seriously.
"I'm really not."

"Ahem." Lea interjects by clearing her throat. "You must be tired, right? I put the envelope with your keys and stuff in my room a couple of hours ago since we thought you might not arrive till tomorrow. All of the bedrooms are upstairs anyway." She is eager enough to defuse this non-situation that she takes your suitcase (which you had put down for the moment) and heads for the door on the opposite wall. You shrug and follow her through it.

Inside is a narrow stairwell. There are stairs going up and down, and Lea starts on the way up, holding your suitcase one-handed and using the left railing with the other. This might be a good time to get some more information about the school you'll be going to, or who lives here, or anything really.

>

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: PersonS {Stow and Knock} - by OrangeAipom - 04-30-2016, 02:34 AM
RE: PersonS {Stow and Knock} - by AgentBlue - 05-01-2016, 05:46 AM
RE: PersonS {Stow and Knock} - by Xindaris - 05-01-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: PersonS {Helium and Murder} - by OrangeAipom - 05-01-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: PersonS {Helium and Murder} - by AgentBlue - 05-01-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: PersonS {Helium and Murder} - by Xindaris - 05-02-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: PersonS {Answers and Arrival} - by AgentBlue - 05-20-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: PersonS {Answers and Arrival} - by Kíeros - 05-20-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: PersonS {Answers and Arrival} - by Xindaris - 05-21-2016, 02:03 AM