Good News Everyone!!! (The joysplosion thread)

Good News Everyone!!! (The joysplosion thread)
RE: Good News Everyone!!! (The joysplosion thread)
although busy, this was a really great week. my first trade eval comes in and the boss says "i make it my policy not to give out overall 4s on the first eval so... you have a 3.92," then we finally fucking figure out why the floor lights in the movie theater aren't working (and it's the most counterintuitive thing) and i get to be the hero who finally slays that gnarly beast in the crawl space today, which means the movie theater is one step closer to opening (and i'm also the movie tech so i get to show cool movies when it is), and i'm getting sent on work-based learning (which is an internship by another name) as electrical maintenance at the coast guard air guard as of next monday, which is incredible because usually that's the thing you do right before you graduate and here i am doing it a little under 3 months in. also i have a pretty great chance at landing a job doing theatrical electrical work after i've graduated so long as i don't fuck up the interview or something, which might not pay the best but sounds like one step closer to a creatively-fulfilling career. i'm tired and sweaty though

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good News Everyone!!! (The joysplosion thread) - by ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 04-30-2016, 01:40 AM