dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition
RE: dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition
i cant believe none of you want to help me pass porp gay which literally can only serve the purpose of me bullying jac more effectively because no one else would use it what the fuck guys

anyway as a general rule i think the part where we start to try to actually like, punish people for rule breaking rules that arent real rules is where things go haywire and by that mark thats why i dont think that three to win works as a general thing because honestly, i dont think voting for making rules choices works at all in this scenario/space bc its like

in hawkspace id only vote for something if its funny and if an actual serious thing happened i would, not want that to be resolved with voting a punishment or solution, because an Actual Serious Thing Happening means it needs to be dealt with For Real and mafia/nomic esque tallies or whatever dont feel to me like tthey automatically mean Actual Discussion which is what would be Actually Required for some things

i dont think it works at all for hawkspace, basically, but thats just my onion and also i barely care so, ignore this if you want!
Standing here, The way ahead's becoming clear
All across these new frontiers
In my hands I hold the ones I love
Walk forward through the cold dawn
Always to new horizons

Messages In This Thread
RE: dark subforum ideas thread: xxx edition - by Solaris - 04-27-2016, 04:26 AM