Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief
RE: Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief
SpoilerShow

There were a number of men in black suits, and a convoy of suburbans. They looked like the secret service, all standing at attention, but somehow they were less distinguishable than that. The one agent who looked any different was female, standing at the door to receive Madeline. She was dressed in formal army attire, though what rank or division was beyond Madeline.

The soldier-woman addressed Madeline “One moment, Miss Beaufort.”

A door opened from the center-most suburban of the convoy, directly in front of madeline’s humble condominium. A giant, broad shouldered man stepped out, and the SUV bounced up, as if considerable weight had been removed from the vehicle. Madeline felt she recognized the man but couldn’t quite place from where.

“I assume you've heard the news Maddie, oh, I’m so sorry.” The giant boomed in a scottish accent.

He shambled up the walkway to the door, his body swaying back and forth as he walked. The speed in which he moved up the path displayed a distinct power and grace unusual for a man of his size. He reached the precipice of the doorway.

“Well girl, Can I come in?”

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief - by Colby - 04-23-2016, 10:00 AM
RE: Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief - by Colby - 04-24-2016, 08:11 AM