Tonguewizard And The Journey For The Perfect Instrument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonguewizard And The Journey For The Perfect Instrument
RE: Tonguewizard And The Journey For The Perfect Instrument
The moment Tonguewizard entered the next room, he recoiled in pain. The floor was covered in Bhut Jolokia chili pepper puree, and he could taste it. He knew he wouldn't be able to stay on the floor for long; the capsaicin would take too much of a toll on him. And the door slammed shut beside him, leaving him no easy refuge from the pepper-filled floor.

But that was not the only threat this room held. There was a massive alphabetically-organized obstacle course, and at the end was a zip wire. Tonguewizard would no doubt have to traverse this fearsome maze of obstacles to stay off the floor, and so he leapt towards the nearby alligator pit to begin this harrowing series of tasks.

And just as he had made his way across the alligator pit and reached the barbells, a time portal opened in the center of the room. A toothbrush with a tongue attachment emerged from it, and Tonguewizard recognized it as his arch-nemesis, Archibald Nemesis.

"Tonguewizard!" Archibald shouted, somehow manipulating his tongue attachment in order to speak. "We meet again! I knew jumping through this random portal would bring me to you!"

And then the Theremind spoke through Archibald.

"INTRUDER!" it shouted. "YOU HAVE VIOLATED THIS TEMPLE! AND SO I SHALL MANIPULATE TIME AND SPACE TO SEND THE MOST DANGEROUS OF OPPONENTS TO STOP YOU FROM COMPLETING MY ALPHABETICAL OBSTACLES!"

Tonguewizard lifted up the barbells as the Theremind spoke, opening the way to the car wash. He didn't want to deal with Archibald Nemesis under these circumstances, but as the toothbrush ran across the pepper-covered floor towards him, he knew that this would be a problem.

And even as Tonguewizard desperately tried to formulate a plan to evade his foe while making his way through the obstacle course, the time portal began to glow, and someone else emerged from it...

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonguewizard And The Journey For The Perfect Instrument - by Dragon Fogel - 05-26-2012, 12:14 AM