This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff

This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs
I have two sets of family each with their own issues and things, but I like my mom's side a lot more. My mom's sibling is her younger brother and he has twin daughters. They are funny because they are sort of Really Weird Sorta Nerds. They have a lot of interests that in a broad sense intertwine with mine like The Animes and The Cartoons and The Video Games but that in practice are Very Different, probably because of the whole thing where they live in the Dominican Republic and are little girls whereas I live in AMURICA and am a young adult.

I still find it interesting how kids these days are accessing stuff that i had NO IDEA was around at their age, it really feels weird thinking about how around when I was young the Chicken Pox Vacciney Thing was apparently new, which meant that I had to get two Booster Shots for it, while I think that my sister either got none or just one. I thought about this after going to the doctor yesterday.

Anyway, cousins, twins, girls, Bea y Cris. They have MSN and Facebook and they do things on those platforms that I never had a chance to. It is eerie, thinking about how different the internet and computers have made my childhood compared to those older than me and younger than me. My sister has ships, OTP's, reads fan-fic, watches My Little Pony, played Kawata Shojo(or whatever the cripple visual novel is called), goes on tumblrrrr, and watches all sorts of teh youtubes. My cousins probably do a lot of that too, although seeing that they speak primarily spanish (and dont know english well), they probably have a less pool to wade through.

I guess that I don't know if this is just my family because they are nuuuuuuuurds, but still
everything is or has changed and I can't even imagine how the older folks feel about it if it is this weird to me.

---
In other news, I still miss Niall.

Messages In This Thread
[SERIOus] - by g0m - 04-17-2012, 03:06 AM
RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - by Solaris - 05-24-2012, 12:33 PM
can you form a cohesive thought? - by Norivia - 09-01-2012, 01:32 AM
a52's Ear Infection Adventure - by a52 - 10-06-2016, 12:48 AM
Goodbye - by Reyweld - 04-11-2020, 04:41 AM