All Night Laundry - In which you just have to press down hard - 2019 12 19

All Night Laundry - In which you just have to press down hard - 2019 12 19
RE: All Night Laundry - In which we're not dead yet - 2016-04-07
Welp I've been making my way though the archives and after a good 10-12 hours I am at the halfway mark!

I think I will wait until I catch up to the present before commenting much, but I will say that the experience has been very enjoyable, and I like how the website is structured with the "notes" section at the bottom of the page.

Oddly enough, I often find myself more curious at what you have hidden that little "note" tab than what may happen next in the adventure. It is certainly a random-reward response. Sometimes the note is a minor comment - other times it's a thought provoking reflection. I'm sure it's crossed your mind, but having worked so diligently on this project the last three years has produced not only an engaging story, but also a remarkable snapshot of your life and mindset with each update.

It seems like posting solely on the website is a new practice? I haven't made it to 2015 yet so it is difficult to tell. What kind of effects do you think this has on the adventure?

Messages In This Thread
RE: All Night Laundry - In which we're not dead yet - 2016-04-07 - by btp - 04-11-2016, 11:44 PM
RE: All Night Laundry - by BreadProduct - 06-18-2016, 07:28 AM