Fortuna OC Show and Tell!

Hey guys! I've made a few Fortuna OCs and haven't really had any convenient place to showcase them at all. So hey! Time for a thread right?

Feel free to post any OCs you'd like to share here! I'll start:

I'd like to show my OC Bustle. Although I don't expect her to ever appear in the comic, she's meant to be the "sister" of Blu. I haven't made a fully blown character sheet on her but here she is:
[Image: tqpCMSt.png]
She's an Artemis, obviously. She's got an [optimistic] disposition pretty much all the time, to the point where she can be a bit annoying or [unnerving] to some people. She's also very [adventurous]. She loves her friend Hustle, who spends most of his time hiding in his shell on her back.
[Image: M7uP0Yv.png]
Despite being a Mercury, Hustle usually appears very [meek] and soft-spoken. His tail, however, seems to house all the sass of your typical Mercury unit; sometimes it blurts crude remarks that take acquaintances by surprise. In spite of his demeanor leading one to believe he might start at the drop of a pin, he is actually quite [Cool Under Pressure], a useful trait carried over from being a medic on his old ship, before it was destroyed.

(For those of you thinking it - yes, Hustle and Bustle are meant to be a reference towards Banjo-Kazooie, although the two of them did turn out quite a bit different from the bear and bird duo.)

Messages In This Thread
Fortuna OC Show and Tell! - by Hermes - 04-10-2016, 08:04 AM
RE: Fortuna OC Show and Tell! - by InoIno - 04-10-2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Fortuna OC Show and Tell! - by Hichico - 10-30-2016, 05:56 AM
RE: Fortuna OC Show and Tell! - by husbandry - 05-06-2018, 03:07 PM