Fantastic RPG

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantastic RPG
Fantastic RPG
Hi! I'm brand new to the Eagle Time forum, and I thought I'd introduce myself with an adventure game. The adventure is reader inclusive, in which characters of your design explore a conventional fantasy setting of no particular name. If you're at all interested in playing, just follow the character creation and join in! The adventure itself isn't going to be complex or overly in-depth, so I wouldn't take things too seriously. I'm just as excited to host this adventure as I am to meet all of you.

The story begins in the bustling coastal town of Hampneck. Life inside the walls of Hampneck revolves around it's quite literal constant flow of trade. Two large waterways flow down from the nearby mountains, in through the town, and drain out into the immediate bay. On the docks and piers dotting the waterway's sides you'd find an array of vibrant merchant vessels. Hampneck has no central market for the freight of said ships. Instead, shops and vendors are found all over town. Streetside markets and citizens who double their homes as shops are commonplace. Because most citizens elect to live on their ships or in their stores, Hampneck doesn't have much of a residential zone. While the waterways of Hampneck are it's busiest feature, the town square is frequently occupied as well. The town square is placed right between both waterways, providing easy access from one side of town to the other. Hampneck's square also connects the multipurpose church, numerous avenues full of shops and markets, and the Slumbering Sentinel tavern, a hotspot for all citygoers alike. Also joined with the square is the job bulletin and Hampneck's law station, which the town guard operates from.

You currently stand within this town square, along with the many Hampneckians going about their own business. It's a cloudy autumn day, the sun just risen scant hours ago. What do you hope to accomplish today?

Creating a Character
SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
Fantastic RPG - by Wisty - 04-03-2016, 02:31 AM
RE: Fantastic RPG - by btp - 04-03-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Fantastic RPG - by ICan'tGiveCredit - 04-03-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Fantastic RPG - by AgentBlue - 04-10-2016, 01:59 AM