THE GRAND MARBLE TOWER! CLIMBING STAIRS HAS NEVER BEEN SO REWARDING.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(All questions or things to respond to will be in bold. The effects of these actions will be in italics.)

You stand in front of the GRAND MARBLE TOWER, a TOWER as magnificent as it is tall, both of which it is EXTREMELY SO. Your QUEST has driven you to climb the perilous TOWER, of which no one has returned! Countless lives lost! Heroes vanishing to time itself! You're honestly not sure why you're doing this, but clearly your reasons are as true as they are mysterious! Maybe you want to be popular, or there's a prince or princess at the top. I don't know, I'm not you, I don't know your life! Don't get all bundle-scrunched at me, sir or madam! I'm here to help! Probably! It's a lot better than not here to help at all.

Don't give me that look! You're the one who decided to climb this TOWER, it's not like I forced you into it. Much. You know how many people get to do this? I'd tell you, but I'm not good at counting corpses. Especially when they're in piles that spell TURN BACK. It's really tough! YOU try it. Yeah, didn't so.

It would be a good idea to figure out why you're going on this DEADLY ADVENTURE. Deadly FUN, that is! Also, regularly deadly. A real go-getter, this ADVENTURE is. It'll get that corner office come the next fiscal year. I certainly didn't force you into this, oh no. This is totally free will. People love that stuff!

So, individual! What drives you to climb the tower?

And, what are you? A human? Some sort of fangly fish? Can you ever read this? Is this getting through? I sure hope so, or we're in for a very short deathventure. I'll be honest, we're scraping the bottom of the barrel. To get to the barrel under that, and to the bottom of it. I'm sure you'll be fine! You probably even have a cool name or something, like Flexington von Muscles or Casty McSpellpants. Two of the most mighty heroes to ever walk the earth! You might even meet their corpses, if you're lucky. What a treat, huh?

Lastly, what can you do? Fire Magic? Juggling? Both? Are you some sort of horrible fire clown? Terrible. Nightmarish! You're probably not that, but that doesn't narrow it down too much, you sly adventurer. Your mind tricks won't work that easily on me. Unless what you do is mind tricks, then they might. You clever noodledodge!

Messages In This Thread
THE GRAND MARBLE TOWER! CLIMBING STAIRS HAS NEVER BEEN SO REWARDING. - by UnshornRam - 02-13-2016, 05:25 AM