Mini-Grand 5801 [Round 1: Gridlock]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini-Grand 5801 [Round 1: Gridlock]
RE: Mini-Grand 5801 [Round 1: Gridlock]
"Geez, Johnny, are you just gonna make friends with every weirdo we find out here?" Seagull grumbled. "We got things to do! Like gettin' our van back!"

"Hey, Krelgor," Johnny shouted at her partially-mutated companion. "Remember when we first met, and how Seagull just wanted to shoot you?"

Krelgor turned towards Seagull's hazmat suit and growled.

"Yeah. I remember."

"Ugh! Are you ever gonna drop that? I apologized like eighty times already!" Seagull grumbled. "Anyways, I'm not saying we gotta shoot this Digger Dan guy, just that we ain't got time for him. Not unless he can help us get our van back."

Johnny rolled her eyes.

"All right, Digger," she said, with a sarcastic intonation that the alien completely missed. "Can you help us get our van back?"

"Get back here, you moron!" Anne Gur shouted as she chased after the mutant. "I'm not done yelling at you yet!"

Ryan didn't have time to think about why, exactly, he was so afraid of Anne. Or about how he was running faster than usual, or whether this was the result of further mutation, or simply a side effect of how afraid he was.

All he knew was that he had to get away before she could hit him. That single drive pushed aside all of his thoughts, making him rush forward.

Closer and closer to the Abomination, which sensed his single-mindedness.

It realized that it could take advantage of this.

She won't be able to find you in this safe, it said. Open it up and you can get far, far away from her.

Ryan was currently too afraid to refuse the offer. He turned towards the safe, Anne following close behind.

The bunny was getting worried.

Messages In This Thread
Mini-Grand 5801 [Round 1: Gridlock] - by Pinary - 07-14-2011, 02:42 AM
RE: Mini-Grand 5801 [Round 1: Gridlock] - by Dragon Fogel - 04-27-2012, 04:27 AM