The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
I spent all day sleeping (again) and Ren came in to bother me every hour? Which already pissed me off a bit and fucked up my sleep

Then when i woke up properly at 7pm they came in and told me the bad news which is why they kept bothering me, presumably: Their work visa can only be extended once and the residency costs more than they thought. $1250. Because i was half asleep i thought this was $12500, which we have no hope of raising in time, since the work visa extension only last another year and a bit and the residency application takes 6-9 months to process. Anyway. We can easily make enough money with Ren working to cover the residency application costs since my parents are letting us live at their place rent free. On top of that we can also cover it with my student allowance, which is pretty hefty now that i'm over 24 and we will be relying on to move out later in the year.

The problem there is that it was supposed to have been processed by now, so i talked to the school and they told me they couldn't find my application (which i submitted digitally through their site. I can see it, confirmed finished and sent). They're just trading it around departments at this point, by the sounds of it. I'm stressed about this, Ren is super anxious about it and my parents keep bugging me despite their being not a lot i can do about it.

Ughhhh
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables) - by Plaid - 01-26-2016, 06:58 AM