THE GRAND SWITCH [ROUND 1: iGHETTO]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Literary Group sat around their suitably posh coffee table, in their rather classy high-rise apartment. A window made of pure diamonds overlooked the sea of universes, churning, churing; a thousand civilizations being born and dying in a millisecond. Everyone was wearing rather nice tuxedos.

“So,” one of them said, sipping a glass of wine. “We’ve just finished reading G’fthat Poth-ykan Norteps. Does anyone have some suggestions of what we do next?”

For a long while, everyone was silent.

“Well,” another said, pushing his glasses back up his nose. “Have we read A Tale of Two Cities yet?”

Another sighed, replying, “Yes, Reginald. We read it last Tuesday. I think we’ve run out of books.”

“Well, what are we going to do, then!?” questioned another.

Yet another spoke, slowly and carefully. “Well,” he said, “I’ve been hearing about these things called Grand Battles. The people that run these take people and creatures from all across the universe and put them in a battle to the death. I’m thinking we could do something like that. We do have a sizeable section of the multiverse outside our window.”

“That’s a good idea,” the first one said, taking another sip of alcohol. “How about this: We each go out into the multiverse, select one or two champions, and come back. But here’s the twist: We’ll randomly switch champions with each other! How does that sound?”

“Splendid!”
“Cool!”
“Ok, I guess.”

What is this?

This is a Grand Battle with a twist. If you don’t know what a Grand Battle is, check the Grand Battle threads in ET or on the Collab/Roleplay section of the MSPAforums. Honestly though if you’re on ET you probably have a general idea of what a Grand Battle is.

The twist is, however, that you will not be writing for the character you submit. Someone else will, and you’ll be writing for a character another person entered. Fun times!

If you’re interested, put a post down stating such. I’m shooting for anywhere between 4-8 peeps.

Alright, after you state your general intent of joining this shindig, pop me a PM with the profile of your character. Your profile should look something like this:

Code:
Name: No username required. I don’t really want people to know who wrote what profile, but regardless, a username is irrelevant in this situation.

Race: What is your character? Human, alien, robot, something else? If the species/race needs explaining, explain it here, too.

Colour: Colour the character’s text will be written in. I will ask you to change colours that are annoying or unreadable. Purple is taken.

Weapons/Abillities: What special powers or weapons does your character have?

Description: What does your character look like? What about personality?

Biography: I consider this a zone to basically explain your character in full. People just write stuff here.

NOTE: DO NOT WRITE A PROFILE DESIGNED TO TROLL SOMEONE. I will not accept such profiles and I will disqualify you for them, unless obviously marked as a joke accompanied by the real profile.

Once we get all the profiles in, I will randomly select what profile goes to who, maybe/probably with a d20 or random chance thing. I will post who got what profile in the game-starter post.

And then grand battling happens.

I guess you can go write profiles and stuff, then.

Messages In This Thread
THE GRAND SWITCH [ROUND 1: iGHETTO] - by TimeothyHour - 07-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Re: THE GRAND SWITCH - by Ixcaliber - 07-26-2011, 08:17 PM
Re: THE GRAND SWITCH - by Dragon Fogel - 07-26-2011, 08:17 PM
Re: THE GRAND SWITCH - by Solaris - 07-26-2011, 08:18 PM
Re: THE GRAND SWITCH - by AgentBlue - 07-27-2011, 05:50 AM
Re: THE GRAND SWITCH - by Pick Yer Poison - 07-30-2011, 06:13 AM
Re: THE GRAND SWITCH - by Mirdini - 07-31-2011, 01:45 AM
Re: THE GRAND SWITCH - by WoodlandBeef - 07-31-2011, 07:45 AM
Re: THE GRAND SWITCH - by TimeothyHour - 08-03-2011, 08:23 PM
Re: THE GRAND SWITCH - by AgentBlue - 08-04-2011, 06:39 AM
Re: THE GRAND SWITCH - by Mirdini - 08-13-2011, 09:28 PM