Know about the relevance of travel deals

Know about the relevance of travel deals
RE: Know about the relevance of travel deals
Actually can we have a travel thread? That would rule.

Some of my really close friends (I'll call them J, F, and B for convenience since I can't keep saying "my friend" over and over) and I are planning a road trip the summer of our Senior year (we're juniors in high school right now) and we kinda only have a vague idea of what we wanna do and where we wanna go.

And only J and I are actively talking about it at the moment? So I know I definitely need to check with the others about finalizing our route and organizing how we'll pack everything into J's small-ish car.

So far it looks like we wanna head down towards Pennsylvania to visit B's hometown, then work our way up back into New England (I think we wanted to go to a killer ice cream place in Maine that J was talking about, and I like, physically need to take my friends to King's Dominion in Vermont. IT IS SUCH A GOOD PLACE FOR ROLLER COASTERS AAAH) And then eventually end up in Canada? Around Toronto I think.

This is obviously gonna cost a lot of money, so we've resolved to start saving now, while we still got a summer to get jobs and get other trips out of the way first. Y'know, with our families and stuff.

That being said, does anyone have any tips for a successful road trip? I really want this to be the best we can make it. The trip will kinda be like a goodbye to our high school years, and our last solid block of hang out time before we all go off to different parts of the country for college.

I have already made plans to make a quirky indie documentary about it.

Edit: I'm sorry btp, but I know nothing about mountains and their smoking habits, sorry. D:

Messages In This Thread
Know about the relevance of travel deals - by BerternIndigo - 03-16-2012, 08:47 AM
RE: Know about the relevance of travel deals - by PocketSprout - 04-26-2012, 02:55 AM