Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS)
(04-19-2012, 11:02 AM)btp Wrote: »"oh you know how the king is, sending peasants on obscure but informative quests in lieu of corporeal punishment. Why do you think it's been so quiet down here anyway! I mean only 2 prisoners? It's just what's been happening!"

Oh, of course! That's why I'm looking for letters, after all.

"Here now! What did you just say?"

I was stage whispering. You couldn't hear it, but the audience could.

"Oh! I see, sorry about that. But you still haven't answered my question!"

Ah, yes, I was just getting to that. Surely you realize that the king has been sending disobedient peasants on errands lately? That's why the cells down here are so empty.

"Hmm. I have heard about the king doing such things, but it still seems odd to send a peasant to do the work of a royal messenger..."

(04-19-2012, 04:49 AM)Anomaly Wrote: »Bluff! Clearly, the royal messenger would stand out if he were to come down here, and the imposter would have plenty of time to make him disappear. Peasants are basically this place's main import. They'd never see it coming.

Ah, well, consider this! The impostor would take note of a royal messenger, wouldn't he? He'd stand out here. Whereas a peasant would simply be assumed to be another prisoner.

"That... does make a certain amount of sense. But something is still odd here... I'm just not quite sure about this message."

(04-19-2012, 11:24 AM)Anthano Zasalla Wrote: »[b]Implore him to go stop the inquisitor impostor immediately, because the longer he stands here doubting you, the more mayhem the impostor causes. The king fears he may even be intent on causing him injury!

But just consider what the impostor could be doing as we speak! He may even be plotting to harm the king! Can you really take that chance?

"Hmm. You raise a good point. But now I know what's been bothering me. If you were a messenger from the king, surely he would have given you some way to prove you were sent by him! At the very least, a trinket with the royal seal on it. So let's see the proof, hmm?"

Oh dear. This could be problematic. How am I supposed to convince him now?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS) - by Dragon Fogel - 04-25-2012, 08:17 PM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 06-16-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 08-22-2016, 11:55 PM