The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
It's mid-january and I have yet to see a doctor. mostly because i don't want to ask dad about it.

last night i was telling him about some plans i had to go out-of-state coming up soon, and the few simple questions he asked (who are you visiting? where are you getting the money for plane tickets?) were enough to make my heart race and just make me feel really shaky and upset for a little while. he wasn't even yelling, his voice was just slightly frustrated-sounding because my plans seemed to be coming out of nowhere, despite my having brought this up with him multiple times over the past month or so (meaning, he wasn't paying attention, or wasn't taking me seriously, so this was technically the first time he actually had to ask for details)

i'm really not sure how i'm ever going to see the doctor, i'm past the threshold of being able to just ask. i'm going to have to wait until i'm sick with a cold or something so i can see the doctor for that, and ask about mental issues as a side thing.

edit: has it been a year since i started seeking advice from you guys on this? it feels like it's been a year. it feels like this should have been done with by now.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables) - by Kitet - 01-12-2016, 07:59 AM