WANT TO BE A GOD-EMPEROR OF HAWKSPACE? APPLY WITHIN

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WANT TO BE A GOD-EMPEROR OF HAWKSPACE? APPLY WITHIN
RE: WANT TO BE A GOD-EMPEROR OF HAWKSPACE? APPLY WITHIN
(01-12-2016, 04:54 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Unlike some braggadocious Emperor-Aspirants, I am happy to admit I am neither the most seasoned nor the most innovative in the field of shitposting. I would assume the Cabal of God Emperors would be led by the deusphere's finest shitposter (Loather, though Reyweld would make a fine Shadow* Emperor), to assemble a series of Cabinet positions best suited to the finer nuances of advancing the God Emperor agenda.

So yeah like Chwoka said I'll be taken under tu-whit tu-whootelage so I may learn from the Old Shitposting God Masters in my eventual but inevitable betrayal wherein I seize power for myself. But don't worry, that's not for at least another decade!

*(In the British Parliamentarian sense!)

Okay! Chwoka and Schazer are jointly hired as Joint Lieutenant God-Emperor of Eagletime, First Class.

New Organizational Rule: Joint precedes titles that are jointly shared by multiple individuals. Lieutenant God-Emperors are less a prestigious but otherwise functionally equal rank to God-Emperor, interchangeable with the title of Co-God-Emperor. When someone receives a title that has not been received before, the title is to be followed with "First Class". When someone receives a title that has been received before, the title is to be followed with "Second Class". If someone seizes a title by force, the title is to be followed with "Third Class and Strongest Jerk Around".

Messages In This Thread
RE: WANT TO BE A GOD-EMPEROR OF HAWKSPACE? APPLY WITHIN - by Loather - 01-12-2016, 05:11 AM