"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares

"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
i spent all three dreams being 100% pissed off :(

I was having some sort of new years party or somethign? but for some reason i invited a ton of asshole boys and i was just trying to play video games and they kept fucking around and making it as hard as possible for me to EVEN NICKNAME MY FUCKING GOLDEENS

and then i woke up and i was in my aunt's house and my good relatives were there? but i was like, wait what the fuck is going on, how did i even get here, and i'm so tired, and i have a limp now, and like, i just had a dream where i was so pissed off and like, i'm still feeling it, sorry, ugh

(that was a dream too)

and then the third dream like, some supervillain created a device that can control red fire ants and used them to create swarms of fire ants that could destroy skyscrapers and like, control how the debris flies around to maximize casualties. and then he built a boat out of fire ants and some superhero team went to attack his boat, but the whole time i was like, who even are all these fucking superheroes. and like there were 2 superheroes, but then there were like, 3 and then 4 and then like 10, and all the new ones just kept showing up without explanation as if i was supposed to know who they were and i'm just like this superhero movie absolutely fucking sucks. and there were like, non-superhero people just, random passerby just, chilling, in the red-fire-ant-ship big nice luxury courtyard and it's just, this, doesn't make any sense, i'm pissed off, fuck this, i'm angry. these superheroes aren't even any good anyway, they all suck they are incompetent, fuck all of this, so angry so frustrated
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares - by Crowstone - 01-01-2016, 03:30 PM