The Opulent Quarrel - Round One: Mademoiselle Primfel's

The Opulent Quarrel - Round One: Mademoiselle Primfel's
RE: The Opulent Quarrel [JOIN OUR IMPENDING DISASTER]
SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE IS WENDESDAY

Wednesday at 12 NOON GMT to pick an arbitrary cut off point. This is apparently Christmas Eve it turns out. I can't promise I'll have this up and running on Christmas Day but I might try?

Other news: If there's ten characters or less everyone's in. Eleven or over and someone's not gonna make it. I can mentally justify up to ten but any more is pushing it. Sorry.

And finally, round ideas up for consideration in a handy list form (just copied and pasted here from profiles):

IF YOU HAVE AN OPINION ON WHICH OF THESE ROUNDS YOU WANT TO PLAY IN (OR EVEN IF YOU JUST WANT TO SAY SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF 'I PREFER ROUNDS WITH THIS FEATURE OR WITHOUT THAT FEATURE OR WHATEVER') THEN PM ME OR LANKIE OR BOTH OF US. IF YOU DON'T THEN WE ASSUME YOU HAVE NO ISSUES.

Ancient Castle Feuerflügel, hidden high atop the Sybilian Mountains. Long forgotten cultists weave olden curses to resurrect their fallen dragon king. Legends say the very blade that slayed the draconic tyrant still rests in those hallowed halls.

Cartoon World - Bright happy cartoon world, essentially it's Adventure Time.

Burnination Studios: Alt-earth where Kaiju start life as polyps drifting on warm ocean currents, growing to fit the islands they wash up on. Major coastal countries patrol their shores to repel juveniles, to prevent the North American counterpoint to the 200 kilometer wide Antarctic Furball. They stop growing after age fifty or so, at which point it's safe for them to take up residence on a continental coast city designed for their kind.
Burnination hosts the largest Kaiju population in the world, in sunny north-eastern Australia. It's also Earth's kaiju film capital, so loads of humans live there too.

Svalbard (https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...6#pid87586) but awake and angry

Hellfire Cruises: See the Lake of Fire! Visit Mt. Sisyphus and the Tantalus Isles! Feast on the delicious liver at Prometheus' Cafe and forget your troubles at the famed River Lethe! The round is basically Hell, but now it's a tourist trap!

Dangerously Desperate Housewives - a neighborhood of drama and petty in-fights with extreme stakes and more extreme consequences, various housewives control everyone, including the player characters for things ranging from best lawn to who gets their hands on the new single dad

World Wrestling Omega Ring - complete with nonsensical tales and kayfabe and the most impossible gimmicks, perfect multidimensional television

La Islas Del Diases - Los Haitises National Park with evil plants and exotic animals and weird absurd landmasses or like, living landmasses

Shadow Base ZXX - briefing: a hidden american base has been taken over by a former american elite military spy group with one order, give us the body of the greatest solider in the world. their leverage? a machine capable of launching devastating attacks on anywhere in the world. it is up to a single spy and his support team to stop a geopolitical crisis. whoops theres battlers (its metal gear solid)

Train Murder Mystery - like the agatha cristie book or the paper mario level

Mademoiselle Primfel's Academie for Young and Emaciated Girls -- a girl's boarding school, ruled by the harsh disciplinarian hand of Mme. Primfel. School uniforms will be provided.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Opulent Quarrel [JOIN OUR IMPENDING DISASTER] - by Ixcaliber - 12-21-2015, 09:43 AM