"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares

"Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares
yeah, here's a good place to put my extensive saga of a dream i had this morning (warning for vague suicide and violence)

Part One: The Troubled Youths In The Apartments
Sometimes I dream that I'm still living in the apartment I used to live at before I moved in 2011. This started off as one of those dreams, and I was noticing some trouble going down between a few high school-age kids. Specifically, a girl and a boy were trying to talk to, maybe befriend? another guy, who was really standoffish. I tried to step in a couple times, but they wouldn't let me. Eventually, the standoffish guy disappeared, and it was heavily implied that he was dead, either from suicide or from suddenly attacking the two, and the two retaliating. I tried talking to the girl but she forced a smile and refused to give any detail.

Part Two: The Big Race
Some sort of quick transition happens where it's the next day, and I'm at school (because for some reason i'm always a high schooler in my dreams i guess) and it's close to the end of the school year, and this big race is happening. Not a footrace, but like... people built their own vehicles, and are racing them around a ridiculous well-made track around the school. I remember seeing slow-mo footage of a chariot riding through a small river, and this lotus blossom that was tangled in the wheels bursting into bloom upon being submerged. Dream-me wasn't too excited. I was just spectating, anyway, but for some reason I still joined the racers onto the victory party double-decker bus after the race. The girl from the previous day was there too, I think she was one of the racers, and she was still nervously pretending everything was okay.

Part Three: The Bus???
I don't understand most of what happened here. It was night, everyone was on this really spacious bus, and after all the people got on it... video game and cartoon characters started showing up. Courage (the Cowardly Dog) showed up, and everyone was really glad that this tiny screaming pink dog was here to be traumatized by our partying. Some small candy people showed up and promptly started being eaten by Mario and Luigi. An announcer told us that there was also some guests from an obscure eastern european childrens book (that's all i was given) and a few people on the bus were like "yessssss" but the only things that showed up that were apparently related to this, were like, a severed head in a box that everyone ignored, and an infestation of fire ants being led by a wasp queen. Everyone was excited, but like, they very much wanted the ants and stuff to be dead, and not biting and stinging them, so I was instructed to kill all the bugs as they boarded the bus through a small hole in the corner. I grabbed the wasp queen, which was also a porcelain doll, and broke its spine, and everyone cheered and it was the end.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Seriously brain, what the hell?" A Thread For Weird Dreams and Nightmares - by Kitet - 12-18-2015, 02:44 AM