This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff

This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs
I think that almost forms the essence of how people view dranks. No body says to themselves: "hey, I wanna drink some fermented fruit juice!" they say, "hey I saw so and so drink this and it was a good/bad things." or "these people associate themselves with this and they are good/bad to me/my friends" (this actually applies to a lot of non-intuitive things people do!)

For me, I wasnt exposed to/was able to avoid the pitiful sorry side of drinking. My parents never drank around me and my friends never drank in obnoxious ways. So for me dranks started as a fun experiment and a rite of passage, with no real negative social forces pressuring me.

I can see how, if you have had to deal with those "obnoxious drunks" that pressure into drinking and criticize you for not, then drinking seems like a really stupid idea. But like SO said, in the right setting, it can be a fun and socially healthy way to enjoy the company of those you're with.

Also I am tired and why am I not done here yet.

Edit: Pinary you can talk Pluto to me all night long.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stabs - by btp - 04-16-2012, 02:53 AM
[SERIOus] - by g0m - 04-17-2012, 03:06 AM
can you form a cohesive thought? - by Norivia - 09-01-2012, 01:32 AM
a52's Ear Infection Adventure - by a52 - 10-06-2016, 12:48 AM
Goodbye - by Reyweld - 04-11-2020, 04:41 AM