Dragon Fogel just taught me how to beat a boss by traveling back in time to 2008 and

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dragon Fogel just taught me how to beat a boss by traveling back in time to 2008 and
I'd personally like to thank the man himself for taking the time to go out of his way to aid me after sensing through space and time the frustration i had to endure for almost an hour by not being able to beat a castlevania boss on hard mode with an alternative character, going back in time and posting some tips on a gamefaqs thread from 2008 i happened to be reading.

[Image: sdws1Ev.jpg]

I want you all to please join me with a round of applause for this selfless man, not hesitating to risk the very fabric of nature and using his wizardy spells to help a friend in need when he most needed it. A man who could have waited until i got on IRC someday to help me, but chose not to just so i could have a great night of sleep after enjoying the triumphant feeling of beating the mighty Eligor with Albus on Hard mode - a man so powerful as he is humble and handsome, for these reasons and more, i want you all to thank him.

Just don't call him Dragon.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Dragon Fogel just taught me how to beat a boss by traveling back in time to 2008 and - by Infrared - 04-27-2015, 10:44 AM
Things Get a Little Easier - by goblin's - 04-27-2015, 08:10 PM
A shorter title - by Dragon Fogel - 04-28-2015, 02:37 PM
140 - by OTTO - 04-29-2015, 04:08 AM