Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
SpoilerShow

Watson's half-closed eyes leer at the gloomy figures in ire. Not this again. It's as if he has to trifle with the shadows on a regular basis now! Oh, the responsibilities of heroism...

For now the lone nobleman thinks he's going to step back a bit and have a cup of tea. And by step back he means Run, and magically leap back to where the others are and alert them of the corrupted weaponry floating about on their own, just beyond those twisting shadows over there.

"Can someone please assist me in the dispatching of malevolent pieces of regalia? It has been a terrible inconvenience for me, why I dare say, there is some manner of malignant fire eating away at my-"

he looks with sullen eyes at the ground and finds an unstable pile of Remah's blood pooling at their feet trying to eat them. Or raise Remah's body from the dead. Watson can't tell which and honestly does not know why he walks into these things. He instead tries to purify his wound by pouring some of his enchanted water onto it. Watson's hand glows red-hot, speedily and liberally applying 2 cups of the Vase's liquid. It should at least patch him up some if he is not purged.

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven] - by ICan'tGiveCredit - 04-21-2015, 01:49 AM