Grand Battle Character Review/Critique Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Battle Character Review/Critique Thread
Re: Grand Battle Character Review/Critique Thread
Dragon Fogel Wrote:Ix: I really like the concept here. As far as the shop goes... perhaps you could have it where the shop stocks its own shelves and Liz has no control of what's on there? So if she has to grab something from the shop, she has to settle for whatever it's offering at that moment.

(Also: Pinary has a severe phobia of jellyfish. It might be a good idea to change the shape of the cane.)

I hadn't really considered the contents of the shop as being overpowered, more the fact that this is a location moving between universes. That was what I thought had the potential to call some issues, as a result I'm putting in a note that her necklace is completely unique so that cameoed Liz's can't call the shop.

The contents themselves are like typical magical artefacts. There are obviously some good ones but most have pretty significant downsides, or some that are just plain cursed with no upside. That said I think I like the idea that the shop sort of has it's own personality and stuff is never where you expect it to be, so you have to more or less go with whatever is at hand. I will incorporate that.

Also, I had a good reason for the jellyfish cane but if it's a thing I can swap phoenix instead even though that is significantly less clever.

Thanks Fogel. Happymelon

Messages In This Thread
Re: Grand Battle Character Review/Critique Thread - by Ixcaliber - 07-22-2011, 01:40 AM