Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS)
(03-15-2012, 05:31 AM)btp Wrote: »Imitate the Inquisitor! Surely they fear him! and he's crazy enough to pull something like impersonating an peasant in the dungeon.

Well, I suppose that's worth a try...

Ahem! You imbecile! I am Ichabod the Inquisitor! I disguised myself as a peasant to test your loyalty, and I must say I am very disappointed.

"Oh my! Well, er, your Inquisitiveness, I didn't mean... er... whatever it was I did. You can, um, go now?"

Good. See to it that it doesn't happen again!

"What is all that noise down there? Are you imbeciles chasing an escaped prisoner?"

"Er... no, your Inquisitiveness, wait, how is it you're at the top of the stairs and also down here?"

"What are you babbling about? Oh, never mind! I'm coming down there to have a word with you myself!"

Oh no! The real Inquisitor is coming! I don't think my bluff is going to work much longer, I'd better come up with another plan in a hurry...

(03-15-2012, 10:23 AM)MrGuy Wrote: »Hit him in the face!

H is for Hit!

"What - OW! My nose!"

Really, you'd think they'd cover their noses. That's quite the glaring weak spot. And now...

(03-15-2012, 05:53 PM)GreyGabe Wrote: »>Distract him and attempt to escape! He couldn't run too fast in all that armor, could he?

While he's distracted by that punch, and then by the Inquisitor coming down to yell at him, I'll make my escape!

"Huh? Hey! Wait, your Inquisitiveness! I was trying to figure out how you were in two places at once!"

"And what exactly do you mean by that nonsense?"

"Er... Um..."

As interesting a conversation as this would be to listen to, I think it's best that I put some distance between myself and those two. So, more running!

"You there! Halt!"

Oh drat, a knight's spotted me! And this hallway appears to be a dead end. Er, hello again, Keith, was it?

"What? Keith? No, I'm Kurt the Knight. And I don't think you have a good reason to be running around this dungeon."

Ah... Er...

What should I do here?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS) - by Dragon Fogel - 04-06-2012, 02:21 AM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 06-16-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 08-22-2016, 11:55 PM