Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [11/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FIVE: And Now, The Weather]
Cat, MV, Druple, Stiq: Do you believe an Oz lynch would adequately reveal Acio/Pala's alignment? Garuru looks a little frozen in indecision right now, and Affle's still a mystery so we might need Kiven's help to get the momentum going on the scum dominoes.
Alternatively Kiven, you down for an Eido lynch?

(Vote: Oz btw)
Muh... I... guess an Eido lynch wouldn't be terrible, but I'd really prefer a Stiq or Oz lynch tbh.
EBWOP: Vote: Oz
(07-11-2014, 04:05 PM)OzTheWizard Wrote: »And, I'd guess that'd mean Acio got a load of flavors and the chance to kill by matching them last night? Sound's like a provable claim to me considering no-one has been loose with their flavor since maker's death.

No it works in that I can visit someone and I get flavors given if one or more other people visit them (I misread it at daystart since BRUTAL MURDERER gave me a scumfirm that got me excited)

Then I can make an attempt to match one of the flavors to a player to OBRUTALATE them (one of them)

Checked with pilot and I get one attempt to look for flavors and one obliteration in all

I /can/ make an obliteration attempt (on one person) from someone giving me their flavor but I forfeit the visit if I do that
Working my way through again and worth noting:

207 seems really stupid to do if truegreen/granola were on the same team
Quit fishing for roles dude if you had the power you would've oblaterated Kiven by now.
you know what vote: granolaman

contrary for the sake of contrariness/antagonism and fighting the status quo.

acting very leaderish (more like dictatorish) and directing other peoples opinions.

fixation on a single target.

sorry for no concrete examples, this is all a general description of his play all game. but yeah i can commit to this.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Oh

So Uh

Eido might be scum

Affle (5) (Mirdini, Schazer, smash ball, Cat, icanhasdonut, Ginx)

Cat or Schazer hopping on board the lynch alongside SB is possible as a team? But I'm looking through my votal collection and this is pretty much ginx's only significant vote of the game and Eido would buddy the hell out of me as scum

And probably bus granolamate too
HOLY FUCK GARURU'S A TRAITOR THAT'S WHY HE'S LIVED SO LONG AND HAS NO BULLETS

That is all. Going back to bed now.
(07-12-2014, 02:17 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »Cat, MV, Druple, Stiq: Do you believe an Oz lynch would adequately reveal Acio/Pala's alignment? Garuru looks a little frozen in indecision right now, and Affle's still a mystery so we might need Kiven's help to get the momentum going on the scum dominoes.

I think it will be helpful but is not going to necessarily provide us the information you think it will.
(07-12-2014, 02:17 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »Cat, MV, Druple, Stiq: Do you believe an Oz lynch would adequately reveal Acio/Pala's alignment?
no
(07-12-2014, 03:01 AM)Garuru Wrote: »you know what vote: granolaman

contrary for the sake of contrariness/antagonism and fighting the status quo.

acting very leaderish (more like dictatorish) and directing other peoples opinions.

fixation on a single target.

sorry for no concrete examples, this is all a general description of his play all game. but yeah i can commit to this.

no examples needed. Granola has been VERY potent this game. If Acio flips town I want Granola and Stiq dead next.
If Acio flips scum, I want Oz dead next. Then we'll see where we go from there.

Like I don't know how we're lynching Acio right now. It's a 100% guarantee for useful information.
Okay yeah after going through all of granola's posts dang

He does absolutely nothing day one other than push the mirdini lynch on the basis that's it'll be hilarious, shows up to vote speedchuck day two and pretty much poofs afterwards (in spite of his comment about ~leading the chaos~*)

The he opens day three with this gem

Quote:And that, children, is why you don't claim Watcher D2

He pushes the donut lynch based entirely on donut's /role/. Nothing about donut himself only "THIS HAS TO BE A SCUM ROLE"

And then he jumped into my blindspot the past couple of days by getting in my face but his push on me has been because meta and because role

*Relevant in that between running away from responsibility for the mirdini lynch and that he's been less brazen this game than he's been representing himself to have been

Between that and Pala's earlygame approval of him I'm good with Lynch: Granola
(gah this fucking game is giving me insomnia)

Fair enough you two. In that case do either of you have any ideas for convincing Kiven to vote with us (besides taking him to the end?)

I've got Affle as town right now, but there's no guarantee that he's paying attention/gonna vote for Acio. We need at least one of them cuz these guys:

(07-12-2014, 01:57 AM)Eidolonic Wrote: »Vote: Granolaman

(07-12-2014, 03:01 AM)Garuru Wrote: »you know what vote: granolaman

(07-12-2014, 04:10 AM)Acionyx Wrote: »Lynch: Granola

Ain't gonna sign on and Oz ain't either.
Summary:

Oz
Garuru

Druplegreen
Visceral

Eido
Cat
Schaffle

Granola
Stiq

Stiq's definitely scum if granola is based on his reaction to the lynch buildup over there

There's one scum between Eido, cat and affle2

I'd say choose between cat and affle when you get to that point and worry about Eido if he's still alive at that point
Vic what's your read on Eido you were better at him in barbiehunt
Affle I see you reading this so lemme sum it up quick:

There is guaranteed one scum between Pala and Acio

If Pala was scum then there's at most 3 scum left out here and we can afford a single mislynch before we hit Kiven Kingmaker

If Pala was town then there's at most 4 scum left out here and we canNOT afford a single mislynch

We need to pop Acio to determine our gamestate so we finalize our reads. The last two days have been exceedingly informational and knowing whether or not Acio is scum will drop a solid portion of the remaining scum.

Vote: Acio
(07-12-2014, 04:25 AM)Acionyx Wrote: »Vic what's your read on Eido you were better at him in barbiehunt

He just replaced in and hasn't had time to push any lynches that have flipped so I mean that makes things harder toward endgame. I'm better at reading people's D1 bullshitting.

Today he's seemed great. Good reads and reasons for reads. I'll have to reread yesterday because that was just weird with the whole "I really want you to be town" thing.
(07-12-2014, 04:26 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »Affle I see you reading this

re-reading the entire game between other things, have some patience with me while I get myself back up to speed with whats going on. I'll post again when I finish reading.
SpoilerShow
Am I the only one considering lynching Eido next if Acio flips scum? I mean holy shit that's some buddying going on if Acioscum's true. I guess you could argue it's a little too blatant, but Mirdini (successfully) did something very similar in Radiotower Mafia. It seems like something we should atleast consider tomorrow.

(07-12-2014, 01:43 AM)Garuru Wrote: »Whether it's true or not isn't important, it's the fact that he asked others whether to reveal a town person. Town!Cio doesn't do that. Probably. So um it's a bit of a scumtell
???????
I'd be totally down for that providing I survive the night. Acio Eido Oz and Garuru are my finalized scumteam. I don't care what order we lynch em in so long as we do.
Damn, look at that team... Lynch Granola.

Most oustanding one there is the guy who daykilled scum after he would have been supposedly recruited as a traitor in a world where the mafia didn't have a backup for the obliterator because according to him Pala was Town. And a Vig too, did you miss his claim? How is anyone still believing Pala was Town?
Okay, I'm no longer at work on my tablet or trying to sleep so lemme drop my reasoning for Garuru being the final scum.

First off, he's buddying onto Acio pretty hard. Not as hard as Eido, mind, but hard enough. Look over today and yesterday and you'll easily pick up on his aversion to lynching Acio. Today he went so far as to claiming a scumtell on Acio, but still prefers the lynch on me rather than the phenomenally informational lynch on Acio.

Secondly, his behavior on D1/D2. On D1 he claimed having a kill that recharges so long as he hits scum with it. D2 he hits scum. Where's his recharge? It's been three whole days since he shot it last; no balanced skill takes that long to reload. Yes he did hit scum with his bullet, but he didn't reveal that he'd been shot at until after Maker brought up the visit. At that point he didn't really have much choice so he claimed bulletproof (which, conveniently, is also in a state of recharge flux) and took out smashball.

Thirdly, the townfirm itself. Garuru himself admits to just coasting on his townfirm instead of trying to do as much good as physically possible before his inevitable death. The thing is though, scum hasn't tried to kill him. He's been a "townfirm" for three days and scum is instead pursuing such lofty kills as Affle and MV. The only thing that'd negate this particular piece of evidence is if we get a busdriver claim from someone (other than Eido) that confirmed that one of their targets was killed.

There's my case, I wanted to get that out here before dayend because when Acio flips scum I'm pretty sure I'm getting shot in the night. I'd advise not saving Garuru for last lynch since my gut's telling me he might get his gun back if he's last scum standing.
Oh look at that, the whole gang's here. I must be reeeally ruffling their feathers.
So you're saying that instead of just saying he didn't know anything happened to him (letting smashball get away with a tracker fake claim, for example) Garu instead agreed with Maker and shot someone he knew was a valuable member of his team? (Btw, at that point the person with most votes was Palamedes.)