Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day One: Off The Deep End (71/71 Alive)
Niall if you want to do some snippy-sarcastic gif-reply at least put in the damn gif. :u
elect: Malkytop*
I told you.

Also, oh no, Schaz is Bdookie Crampers. That's not a good sign. That's never a good sign.
Elect (Package 2): Schazer in hopes that whoever was dumb enough to send packages here was wise enough to just mislabel regular letters.

And Shank: Chiral for not having read everything.
My consistency is amazing.
It's a metaphor.
The metaphor is I don't care like I won't shank you.
I just don't even care.

Elect: Pala
Elect: Sruix
Vote: Malky

Let's get this shit to seventeen because I need my blood.
fine i'll Vote: Malky but only if I can also Elect: Malky for both.
Detective Garland was left, for a moment, open-mouthed, agog at the sudden appearance and disappearance of a plummeting whale. It completely disrupted his train of thought and he crossed his arms huffily as he attempted to make sense of it all. Then mere moments later he stopped trying to make sense of it all, because, he had concluded, that was exactly what they were hoping for. A sly smile crossed his face. How exactly the Rikollisryhmä had arranged a dematerializing cetacean he wasn't sure, but damn it, he was a police officer and not a scientist. All it proved was that the Rikollisryhmä were even more dangerous and resourceful than he had given them credit for.

One man, Garland wasn't sure whether he was drunk or whether that was just his accent, offered him a piece of advice. Despite his drunken, or merely heavily accented, speech he sounded like he knew what he was talking about which of course made the detective suspicious. "Call me Carl, Dick was my dad's name." Carl said conversationally. "And thanks for the tip. If you have any suspicions about your fellow holidaymakers please let me know."

Another man, konec0 was apparently his name, had observed this interaction and found it to not be to his liking. "I think we should stab the cop!" He exclaimed gleefully.

Detective Garland met his gaze, his mind working double-time trying to work out whether this man was an overeager member of the Rikollisryhmä who had tipped his hand too soon, or just another crazed foreigner. The latter seemed the most likely as, well, surely the Rikollisryhmä wouldn't make such an obvious mistake.

Though on the other hand perhaps that was what they wanted him to think; a crazy gambit from a borderline genius Kingpin. Detective Garland retrieved a bottle of wine from the boot of his car and poured himself a glass. He wasn't going to respond to konec0's outburst just yet, if at all. Without further observation there was very little way to know for sure whose side the irate man was on. Detective Garland took a sip of the wine and pondered on the situation further.
Elect:Malkyx2 for her Oscar-award winning performance as a quasi-Goddess of whatevers.

Hopefully the package contains some sort of mystical power that will grant Malky actual godhood so in turn she can grant me actual immortality, martinis, and perhaps. A. Whale. Because totes sound logic.
(07-09-2014, 04:02 PM)Pharmacy Wrote: »Elect:Malkyx2 for her Oscar-award winning performance as a quasi-Goddess of whatevers.

Hopefully the package contains some sort of mystical power that will grant Malky actual godhood so in turn she can grant me actual immortality, martinis, and perhaps. A. Whale. Because totes sound logic.

There's a flag in the box tho spoileralert
@Chiral: what better way to show we are all true red blooded Americans.
(07-09-2014, 03:51 PM)Druplesnubb Wrote: »Shank: Rivenforge, this is our chance to actuall y elminate a player d1.
Also, knowing that whoever is gets the packages will get a shitload of shanks after them, elect malkytop, elect: Kieros

>playing seriously

[Image: tumblr_m8bguwGWXw1qe429u.jpg]
Shank: konec0
Elect: konec0
Elect: konec0 again

get silly
WHEREFORE ARE YOU LOATHER?
WHERE ARE YOU?

ELECT: SCHAZER
ELECT: RIVENFORGE
I'm not sure how you equate playing seriously with "killing people as quickly as possible and trying to get malky and Kieros killed because the former claims to be a god and the guy who won the rap contest wants to shank the latter".
elect: malkytop
elect: schazer
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
yeah bold those in the above post whatever
here we go again

elect: malkytop
elect: schazer
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
You guys

If we let Sruix and Schaze align now then we'll all be shanked by the morrow
Gotta nip this shit in the bud

But Schazer at least still has interesting shit to do re:her glorious trophy
Whereas Sruix has blown his wad of interesting already

Shank: The Dayshank Diver aka Sruix aka Daddy Fat Sacks aka The Forgeslayer aka Sruixan aka Suraxin aka Naxiurs
shank Kíeros, continue shanking, never stop shanking. shank until the body is unrecognizable as human, then shank twice as much.
Oh yeah elections

In the hopes that one of these packages is a replacement vest, I hereby nominate
package 1: The Pervious Scofflaw
Package the second: return to the sky from whence it came
You guys Sruixan is an anagram for "rain sux"

If we don't shank him all our crops will die
Don' trust'em boxes. Too'nvenient. Too temptin'. Y'all ain't'n leave'm 'lone, though, I'n see 'at arready. Well... Hrn.

'Til s'more evidence crops what thisall ain't some big con, I'n abstain from elections 'f none y'all's mind none. F'now, anyhow.
Just so we're clear
this means war
*patoot*
(07-09-2014, 04:29 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »You guys

If we let Sruix and Schaze align now then we'll all be shanked by the morrow

Yeah, probably.
wait sruix deja bu
pipe
shank
goddamnit

Oh, pffffffthaha.
Wait, are there two elections? elect makerofthegames. There we go.