Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [14/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY THREE: Above the Law]
just gonna pop in and say this: i can't use my gun today due to REASONS. so dont bother relying on me for a second lynch. i'll tell you when i get my gun back.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
also, your reference to bookfia is pointless because you're comparing my current claim to my bookfia cop claim

which is dumb because you're saying i'm acting like i did when i was a town pr, which would mean i'm a town pr now
ebwop:
oh ok
shoot preferably someone on this wagon if/when i die and you get gun back
Y'know

I was gonna give donut a pass. Like, a three strike rule thing. Scum wouldn't be that careless, I said. Donut does this kind of thing all the time, I said.

But you know what? I hate to admit it, but, Pala's right.

LUNCH DONUT

You did this shit in Tiny Barbie Hunt too and you were town but frankly you play so fucking shady that you could pretty much have been scum just as easily and I am tired of letting people get away with this shit

I swear if donut actually turns out to be scum I will finally stop riding PalamedesLynch's jock because holy fucking shit donut what even the fuck have you been doing this game
SpoilerShow
i mad

*AHEM*

but for real. Donut's extremely difficult for me to read because his playstyle is unpredictable and I have decided that maybe this is a bad thing and should result in lynchthings, probably.
How am I using WIFOM. Seriously explain please because I try to avoid wine.

Or are you doing that thing scum does where they throw out jargon to try and make it look like they have an actual point/
EBWOP: I am not comparing your claims I am stating that literally saying 'because reasons' is terrible scummy play and I still can't really believe you were town that game.
" I am not scum this time because I am calling you out on your post. I would not do that if I was scum because last time I was scum I didn't do that, and I'm doing it this time, therefore I can't be scum"
Pala is looking better only because of donut's posting
you better recheck him once i flip town
(06-29-2014, 09:37 PM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »you better recheck him once i flip town

...God I hate it when this happens.

Of course, now that you've said this, we basically HAVE to kill you.
go ahead i'm kind of tired of fighting the lack of argument against me
Ignoring my most recent posts, yeah, I have been quiet and bluh about stuff. But I am doing my best to be more active, because I don't want my inaction to help something awful happening, because it can and probably would. If deciding to be active instead of lurking and reading so I don't get lynched or shot is scummy, then I don't understand this game at all.
SpoilerShow
Affle, the people voting for you are probably scum. Not everyone in this game tells the truth about why they want to lynch you.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
@donut: I already stated that I'm not doing that though? I guess it was more of a frustrated thing than a 'hey I'm town so you must be scum'. Seriously that's the worst kind of dichotomy setting up and I don't even know how or why someone could do that, on purpose or otherwise.
See Affle the thing is that a post like that just says that you're going to try to post. Like, okay. But that doesn't actually do anything for the game. You gotta post and give real opinions. Like, "I think that Speedchuck was scum." Even better would be "I think Speedchuck was scum because ____" because then people can see your reasoning. It's okay to be wrong, that's nothing to be worried about. When it is literally one team's job to try and make people be wrong, it's expected that some people would be at some points. So post what your thoughts are, and don't be afraid of being wrong or right or whatever. More information is better for town.

Like this: I have a clear on Stiq.
SpoilerShow
vote donut
let's get this day over so you guys can analyze my wagon and look at granola and pala
Q: Donut: if you were to survive today, how would you use your power to benefit town?
by randomly dumping it on people until i hit a scum pr
because that's literally all i can do
Alright well then here are my thoughts

I am almost entirely sure speedchuck was scum, it was way too weird.
and donut doing close to the same thing that speedchuck did before they conveniently vanished after the lynch makes me really suspicious. And another thing - saying "just wait until I flip" that doesn't sound like telling somebody they are gonna feel stupid after a vote, it feels more like a weird threat. So I'll take the tentative off and vote properly, since pilo didn't count it in the votals before.

Lynch Donut
SpoilerShow
But the thing is doing that would also reveal town power roles, and it's not like you can figure out the scum kill. Granola is right, your power (as a town power) only would work in some weird endgame situation where you haven't claimed and scum has managed to not figure out the link between someone getting trashed and people smelling trash on them. Maybe it would work to out a roleblocker or something but we pretty clearly don't have one of those right now.

It makes significantly more sense as a scum role to out investigative/protective town roles.
Wait whoops.

8 to hard lynch.
Donut: granola, Pala, Garuru, Acio, Visceral, Stiq, donut, Affle

Pretty sure that's hammer guys we should all shut up.
End of Day Three Votals

Affle (1) (SupahKiven)
icanhasdonut (8) (Granolaman, Palamedes, Garuru, Acionyx, Mister Visceral, Stiqqery, icanhasdonut, Affle)
Palamedes (1) (Cat)

Abstaining (4) (OzTheWizard, Truegreen, Schazer, Ginx-sama)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch and 5 for softlynch.

Didn't take very long for the crowd to decide today. Judgement was rather swift and rather decisive. icanhasdonut, in spite of his recent housing fortunes, was quickly carted away by police after I made the call. The rest of us, as usual, began to patiently wait for Lyncroft's call.

The call came surprisingly fast. "Vincent, I need you at the police station as soon as possible. You won't believe me if I told you over the phone."

I hurried over there fast as could be. I got there in time to see Lyncroft and his subordinates... but with no icanhasdonut nearby.

"Did he escape?" I asked nervously, the first unfortunate thought popping into my head and immediately spilling out of my mouth.

"He's taking a shower," Lyncroft added, laughing a little. "He's... oh, Vincent, you won't believe it."

"I can believe anything at this point," I grumbled.

"He's the Trash King of legend."

What.

"Yep," Lyncroft added, trying to suppress his sense of wonder and laughter. "Homeless man living in the sewers of Caribou's Den. Had a makeshift shantytown of sorts. No idea how he ever overcame the smell, but he sure made out alright. I think it's all burned down now, considering what happened..."

"Which came first: the dweller or the legend?"

"Legend, I presume," Lyncroft added. "Those reports of midnight assaults with bottles full of garbage likely came about from this man."

"Well, isn't that something."

"Don't worry about him," Lyncroft smiled. "He hasn't killed or severely injured anyone with those disgusting barfight weapons. Once he's done showering, we'll see to setting him up with a more permanent home. Think you could use a new employee?"

"We'll see!" With that ending, I went back to the cafe and wrote up the usual report - trying not to laugh at the ludicrous nature of it all.

Any region, from populous to rural, has their urban legends. Caribou's Den is no exception. Urban legend told of a man who lived in the sewers, a homeless vagrant who got by on scraps and came out in the night to attack wanderers along the streets. The popularity of the urban legend - although no right-minded resident of Caribou's Den will ever admit it now - corralled everyone into their homes at night, unwilling to chance even a fleeting encounter with this mythical figure.

Originally thought to just be myth, we soon found out otherwise. icanhasdonut was the closest to The Trash King in this world. Caribou's Den, just like any other city of prosperity, has non-prosperous folk. He was evicted some years ago from his apartment, forced to try and seek residence before the dead of winter set in. Sleeping outside in the winter's harshest blizzard conditions is just short of suicide, and thus he constructed a shelter in the warmest part of the city during the winters: the stuffy, smelly sewers that compose the city's underbelly.

Having lived for years now in his underground shantytown, he maintained a semblance of normalcy by hanging out in my cafe. Prior shop owners didn't take too kindly to him (or any other homeless individuals), but I have, evidently, been outstandingly hospitable. Knowing that crime threatened to resurface in the city and I very well could be in the crosshairs, he prepared makeshift trash weapons to stalk the streets at night. He'd show anyone who dared try to run through the darkness the true strength of Caribou's Den and verify the stories told by the winds which howled between skyscrapers.

icanhasdonut was a TOWN VOYEURMAKER.

As he left his sewer home to roam the streets at night, he would seek to beat suspects over the head with one of his makeshift sewage-filled molotov cocktails. The resultant spray of noxious waste would invariably make his target stink to high heaven - and anyone his victim visited that night would know that smell as well.

icanhasdonut was a LOYAL CUSTOMER, and thus held Caribou's Den's best interests at heart. He would achieve victory with his fellow cafegoers when all threats to the safety and stability of Caribou's Den were eliminated.

A handful of laughs were had. Most people were incredulous. I'd say the streets of Caribou's Den became a little safer today, but that's an outright lie with murders waiting in the wings.

Perhaps they will heed the Trash King's warning - do not walk the streets with ill intentions, or you may find yourself in deep shit.

...Literally.

Night Three ends July 1st, 10PM EST (~47 hours from now).

All players are advised to check into their Quicktopics during the night phase. Please be prompt and timely in submitting night actions, should you have them.

Replacements are incoming for inactive slots.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [NIGHT THREE: Minor Injuries From Below]
SpoilerShow