Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
But I wagonhopped at least like 250% more?
I haven't actually read anything since post 300, just skimmed. But apparently my vote is where it should be?
haha okay but no promises though. I mean other than you I'd say donut or idk smash ball. I don't want to vig a lurker because I want to recharge my shot.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Really, you're all gonna jum over to me last minute? I guess there's no point trying to defend myself since practically no one is having any actual reasons for lynching me.
(06-21-2014, 12:22 AM)Druplesnubb Wrote: »Really, you're all gonna jum over to me last minute? I guess there's no point trying to defend myself since practically no one is having any actual reasons for lynching me.
How About That Attitude, Mister!!
Possibly don't kill maker because at least he's talking, he'd probably make a far more interesting lynch than a night corpse? Up to you though.

Honestly as rechargo-vig you might want to wait for n2 before shooting the gun since missing n1 is a complete waste of your role and it's a crapshoot at this point. If we get say a guilty tomorrow then you get to shoot them and we get to lynch more interesting people.

Also you not shooting anyone n1 helps prove you're not the classic serial killer claiming vigilante.

To be fair your claim doesn't quite mesh there but better safe than sorry on both counts?
oh my goodness ninja'd by an entire page what are you guys on
oh yeah youre right okay. mostly i only wanted to vig to prove my innocence but if you wont speedlynch me tomorrow then i can totally wait.
OTOH if you get shot n1 your role is equally underutilized so yeah, iunno.

and yes well done oz you won the wagon lottery have a gold star
Actual Votals Again (They Haven't Changed)

Druplesnubb (6) (OzTheWizard, icanhasdonut, Mirdini, Garuru, makerofthegames, Palamedes)
Mirdini (5) (Granolaman, Affle, Druplesnubb, smash ball, Schazer)
Garuru (2) (Acionyx, Mister Visceral)
Cat (2) (Stiqqery, speedchuck)
Affle (1) (Ginx-sama)
Palamedes (1) (Cat)
Granolaman (1) (Truegreen)
Mister Visceral (1) (SupahKiven)

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 6 for softlynch
Deadline is June 20th, 10PM EST (a little more than 1.5 hours left in the day)
Don't you people see? Mirdini's just pushing for a Druple lynch to save himself! Druple always gets off'd early so he knew it'd be easy! Plus, I just now caught an enormous scumslip from Mirdini. Look:

(06-20-2014, 11:26 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »I'm

(06-20-2014, 11:40 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »scum

THE TRUTH IS IN THE POSTS PEOPLE

VOTE MIRDINI 2014
I want everyone on my wagon to clearly state their reason for being there.
Nah..
I have to leave in 15 minutes but

(06-21-2014, 12:22 AM)Druplesnubb Wrote: »Really, you're all gonna jum over to me last minute? I guess there's no point trying to defend myself since practically no one is having any actual reasons for lynching me.

so I was going to find some cases people had made earlier to quote here but then

(06-20-2014, 08:16 PM)Druplesnubb Wrote: »Man, people are throwing around votes like candy at a birthday party. I'm split on Mirdini. On the one hand that Affle vote is just wrong. On the other hand, betting everything on a lurker last minute instead of just riding an easy mislynch (like me) seems weird, unless he's really that interested in denying information from town.

WOW THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN PALAMEDES'

IS THIS MY FAVORITE D1 EVER?!?!?
(06-20-2014, 09:20 AM)Garuru Wrote: »
(06-20-2014, 06:19 AM)Acionyx Wrote: »Related: what makes kiven and maker townier than droiple?

Because Drups already had a wagon built up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh and also because of that thing he did where he said he forgot he was voting me which I'm pretty sure is bullshit, from the reasons Pala outlined. And his sudden random calling out of Granola. I mean, if you want to get specific. But mainly it was the Vic vote right after mine. Like I said, it was sudden, and Vic was easy. He was probably trying to ask for my forgiveness or something. Anyways, yeah I guess I didn't feel more intensely on him than the likes of Maker or Kiven, at least not based on the Vic wagon. So my vote went to the one with the highest amount of votes.
EVERYONE PANIC

LYNCH: MIRDINI
(06-21-2014, 12:28 AM)Druplesnubb Wrote: »I want everyone on my wagon to clearly state their reason for being there.
To kill you??

*sees above post*
Oh.
What happens if soft lynches tie?

Secondary reason: To see what happens if soft lynches tie.
Vote Druplesnubb
there's no crying in mafia
if soft lynches tie then no lynch occurs. the only thing to do is to make it a hard lynch so ACIO'S RIGHT QUICK EVERYONE PANIC
PANIC VOTALS

Druplesnubb (7) (OzTheWizard, icanhasdonut, Mirdini, Garuru, makerofthegames, Palamedes, Mister Visceral)
Mirdini (6) (Granolaman, Affle, Druplesnubb, smash ball, Schazer, Acionyx)
Cat (2) (Stiqqery, speedchuck)
Affle (1) (Ginx-sama)
Palamedes (1) (Cat)
Granolaman (1) (Truegreen)
Mister Visceral (1) (SupahKiven)

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 6 for softlynch
Deadline is June 20th, 10PM EST (a little less than 1.5 hours left in the day)
Okay I won't be back before deadline I will just leave #389 as my last testament

MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE FROZEN HEARTS THREAD

BELIEVE

IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS FROZEN LYNCH CHICKEN
Cat! Truegreen! Ginx! Speedchuck! Kiven!

RALLY THE BANNERS

RALLY TO ME
Realtalk:

Dini bringing the thing on Alfie is hurk and the "hey scum goldmine"/Pala said mislynch/lookatwagons I'm bringing reads like he's trying to scare people off and claim townpoints for doing so

Also druple is town and I have to be out a door in like five minutes
I like how Mirdini has some sort of reasons for the vote wagon, and Granolaman is all "hey guys. let's kill dini"
I'm not slighting Granolaman for it, rather I find it hilarious. I'm not switching again, though.
up for any lynches that aren't me acio because you're not going to like what you find when you lynch me