Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
Mirdini (6) (Granolaman, Affle, Garuru, Druplesnubb, smash ball, Schazer)
Garuru (4) (Acionyx, Mister Visceral, Palamedes, Mirdini)
Affle (4) (Cat, icanhasdonut, Ginx-sama, makerofthegames)
Granolaman (1) (Truegreen)
Druplesnubb (1) (OzTheWizard)
Mister Visceral (1) (SupahKiven)
Cat (2) (Stiqqery, speedchuck)

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 6 for softlynch
Deadline is June 20th, 10PM EST (2.5 hours left in the day)
(06-20-2014, 09:41 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »but at the same time I have to agree that a Mirdini mislynch day one is kind of hilarious.

Still okay with swapping to Palamedes over this in the 2 and a half hours we have left

is anyone with me or do I have to hunt down 2-3 more votes on Garuru
And yes I can see a world where both Garu and Pala are scum. Can also see one where they're both not because again this is D1 but what seems like an incredible scumslip from Palamedes and the stuff I (and others) have mentioned earlier re: Garu makes me think world 1 is more likely (or at least world 3 where at least one of the two is scum).
I am willing to switch to Pala but not Garu.
Eh okay with Garu lynch for today. Y'all can grill Palamedes over that tomorrow when he has more time to implicate his scum buddies should that be the case :3

(I mean I'm expecting my getting shot N1 despite my pleas for protection earlier in the day that everyone on the wagon seems to have conveniently forgotten about)
I'm not sure we have enough people to create a new wagon out of scratch. Also, I'm pretty sure that post was just a hypothetical, not an actual statement that you are a mislynch.
(06-20-2014, 11:39 PM)Cat Wrote: »I am willing to switch to Pala but not Garu.

On the other hand...
(06-20-2014, 11:41 PM)Druplesnubb Wrote: »I'm not sure we have enough people to create a new wagon out of scratch. Also, I'm pretty sure that post was just a hypothetical, not an actual statement that you are a mislynch.

(06-20-2014, 09:41 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »Man it really helps give townreads on people when they're getting the worst speedlynches to ever exist.

If I had to support one I'd probably want to go with Affle because they're lynch wagon is moderately less shifty but at the same time I have to agree that a Mirdini mislynch day one is kind of hilarious.

Is, not would be. Why didn't he just phrase it 'a Mirdini lynch'?
On the other hand what?
oh and I'm still around, yeah, but there's no way you're getting a softlynch on Pala in such a short time, is there?
(06-20-2014, 10:40 PM)Druplesnubb Wrote: »I don't get it. Mirdini has been in'volved in the game and Affle hasn't, what's the funny part supposed to be?
it's hilarious because you're vehemently against lynching affle when dini's only interaction is granola trying to policy lynch dini.
I've seen faster turnarounds, motg.
I count enough people for scratchwagon, let's roll

Vote: Palamedes
ooh man i didn't catch that
unvote
vote pala

(if there is a vig please shank druple thanks and bye)
(06-20-2014, 11:47 PM)Cat Wrote: »I've seen faster turnarounds, motg.
in that case Vote Druple, because I dunno he's been going in and out of people having pressure on him, and I like dini more than Druple from what I've seen today anyways
1) I phrased it that way because holy shit there's no way there's no scum on your wagon.

Like I even mentioned that earlier I think? In the same post? Yes I talked about how messed up your wagon was. Like come on Mirdini I'm pretty sure you know better than to look at someone going 'oh hey this is a bad lynch' and then assuming it's going to be a mislynch.
Ahhh I just got ninja'd by like everyone at the same time.

Unvote/Vote Pala
Seriously.

Okay well I'm not so sure Garuru's wrong anymore what with the kind of stuff Mirdini is apparently willing to go on. If Mirdini is town, donut is almost definitely scum for following so readily.
do I buy that though

shame the evidence on Garu is so much more damning imo. As I said, there's time to grill Pala tomorrow

Vote: Garuru
Here Mirdini let me quote you quoting me but apparently not answering your own question:

(06-20-2014, 09:41 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »Man it really helps give townreads on people when they're getting the worst speedlynches to ever exist.
Quote:helps give townreads on people
Quote:worst speedlynches to exist
Eh fuck it.
Vote Mirdini
EBWOP: Seriously Mirdini you think I would just accidentally typed 'mis' for literally no reason? In what world is that a thing anyone does?
pala since apparently everyone is against lynching affle or my other scumreads you're one of my best choices
I'm not actually okay with lynching Pala over one sentence, as scummy as that sentence may or may not be, and I'm pretty sure I don't have time to go over all his other posts for the day since I need to leave in an hour.

I might be making a HUGE MISTAKE but Garu pushing my wagon into 'actually happening' territory on d1 and the other stuff Acio and MV have pointed out make me fine with d1 lynching him.
What are votals
Hey donut when did I become a scumread?

I want you to literally look at that one sentence and ask yourself how exactly I was supposed to ever accidentally scumslip like that? I mean the only real possibility where I could be scum for that would be me doing one of those day one scumclaim things that I plan to rub in people's faces (but as you know I've already made my thoughts on that clear in your game, when I actually was scum no less).