One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽

One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽
RE: One Night Werewolf - Round Four - Day ε
okay so to recap, gnauga claims robber-pala-tanner and THEN seawyrm claims seer AGAIN (but this time for pala-tanner), then gnuaga claims troublemaker with literally no attempt to reconcile this with their earlier statement. is seawyrm protecting gnauga as minion to wolf? seems likely, although it's maybe a little too straightforward a conclusion for this game.

chwoka and donut claim hunter and no friends, respectively, to no opposition. probably just being straightforward

enter spandex faffy, also claiming seer, who saw "a minion" but refuses to state who in case the troublemaker switched their role and now they're anti-town. which is dumb, because having seen that line of reasoning, the troublemaker wouldn't tell spandex they got switched, if they got switched, until after they cough up their town-helpful information because troublemaker is friggin' town.

cyber says he was doppel-garuru-drunk who picked card 3; spandex says they saw cyber as their "minion lead," which is confusing enough phrasing that it seems like half of the people reading the thread missed it entirely. garuru confirms drunk. slorange thinks this makes cyber wolf and votes for them, for some reason? coldblooded finally gets around to claiming and also claims drunk, the hot new thing to claim now that seer is passe i guess. this throws slorange into unvoting, i guess this makes cyber LESS suspicious? maybe just more shrouded in mystery and confusion?

pala claims seer, and corroborates spandex-as-seer.

slorange hasn't claimed yet either, and sitting on your roleclaim is suspicious. although, that may just be their play style when they're confused and cautious, i mean look at that nightmare they got thrown into back in day 2 when they claimed right off the bat.

if gnauga is wolf, they were claiming tanner so nobody'd vote for them because everybody now thinks that's what they really want, because just saying you're tanner appears inept. seawyrm's probably their minion. under this schema it makes no sense for spandex faffy to lie about cyber-as-minion. he can't be another wolf if he's trying to undermine a story corroborating the story of the other wolf who's hangin' around. he's not making himself lynchable enough to be the tanner. maybe spandex is robber-minion, but then what was pala doing? there's just not enough scum roles to go around.

so if spandex is wolf, it follows gnauga's not a wolf (but minion is still possible). no way cyber is really minion, and if they're a wolf then surely spandex wouldn't contradict their story like that? maybe pala is minion or wolf #2. maybe coldblooded is minion or wolf #2. but then what's seawyrm doing? are they real seer, and if so, why isn't pala acting more deliciously lynchable? are they just addicted to seerclaims?

maybe, to hybridize the above, spandex is robber-gnauga-wolf, so minion-seawyrm thinks that they are to protect gnauga when they should be protecting spandex, and that's why they don't mind contradicting gnauga. spandex also wouldn't know who the other wolf is, i believe, though gnauga would (if there is one.)

if cyber's wolf then garuru's minion. this could slot in nicely as a wolf #2 in any of the above scenarios (besides ones where that's exceeding maximum amount of scum players)

coldblooded could be wolf too, flying underneath the radar, keeping their cards close to their chest, and trying to throw suspicion onto others. but it looks an awful lot like a cautious drunk, so who knows?

basically everyone who's not me or donut is a possible wolf and i can't vote for that many people. start talking more, guys
well everyone's chimed in

who did you troublemake, gunawga?
(05-31-2014, 05:52 AM)SleepingOrange Wrote: »well everyone's chimed in

except you still
how 'bout that
The only thing that makes sense to me right now is Cyber minion to Garuru wolf, with an outside chance of Cyber tanner just making an unlucky guess that scum Garuru just decided to roll with. Even if the Robber/Troublemaker were involved in all this somehow, the Doppelganger still goes first in the role priority, so there's really just not any world where Garuru and Cyber aren't both bullshitting here from my point of view.
Actually no, there's a simpler answer here.

Cyber doppeled Garuru as minion/wolf.
(05-31-2014, 05:48 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »are they just addicted to seerclaims?

It's the delicious walnutty flavor. I can't get enough of it.

Unvote
I have some hypotheses, but they'll have to wait for tomorrow when it's not midnight and I can think things through properly.
(05-31-2014, 12:44 AM)cyber95 Wrote: »i don't believe you

cyber95, seen here undermining gnauga's initial tanner claim. i didn't factor this in earlier but this'd mean that if cyber95 is inital-minion then gnauga's not a wolf. if he's doppel-minion or doppel-gar-wolf it's a different story though.

also EBWOP: pala claims ROBBER
☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ and Garuru were troublemaked.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
I saw cyber Minion, I said that in post 430 but you guys might have missed that... I also now have Pala backing my seer claim (I would be robber now if that is the case). If Garu was wolf then he should speak up now, as he is now whatever CHWOKA was (claims of hunter). Unless CHWOKA would like to claim ex wolf instead...
SpoilerShow
alright, that's all i need. garuru's not going to give up any useful information because he knows gnauga isn't the troublemaker. this is the setup, from what i can see:

1. icanhasdonut - mason
2. Garuru - wolf
3. cyber95 - minion -> robber
4. SeaWyrm - lying, probably tanner
5. SleepingOrange - troublemaker
6. Chwoka - hunter
7. Gnauga - lying, probably wolf
8. Spandex Faffy - seer -> robber ->minion
9. Coldblooded - drunk -> ???
10. Palamedes - robber -> seer
(05-31-2014, 12:36 PM)SleepingOrange Wrote: »alright, that's all i need. garuru's not going to give up any useful information because he knows gnauga isn't the troublemaker. this is the setup, from what i can see:

1. icanhasdonut - mason
2. Garuru - wolf
3. cyber95 - minion -> robber
6. Chwoka - hunter
8. Spandex Faffy - seer -> robber ->minion
10. Palamedes - robber -> seer

Robber is before Troublemaker so make that

1. icanhasdonut - mason
2. Garuru - wolf
3. cyber95 - minion -> Seer
6. Chwoka - hunter
8. Spandex Faffy - seer -> robber
10. Palamedes - robber -> seer -> Minion
SpoilerShow
robber only changes his own and his target's role, bot who the target of troublemaking is. cyber95 and you were swapped, not cyber and palamedes. that's why i voted for cyber95 when i was suspicious of you.
I don't know why I didn't see that, my mistake, also I was never a seer that was a lie the whole time (and that is why I didn't want to reveal my seer target immediately)
SpoilerShow
In fact I was seer and cyber was a wolf, you guys should vote me!
SpoilerShow
no reallly! I troublemade garuru and chwoka
why won't anyone believe me
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Well I have lost if you are lying so I am willing to believe you
SpoilerShow
Okay fine I was the minion but I'm not sure about everything yet so I'm not gonna sell everybody out, but I'll say this: There was only one wolf at the start of the night.
"everybody" in this case meaning "that one guy who is the only wolf"

...and it's also probably obvious who it is anyways

Okay basically I think we've got a Doppelsomething in our midst and my theory is Gnauga is that.
Daaaang, I was hoping that the unused roles for this game would be Mason/Insomniac/Doppel, not Wolf.

Well, at least I'm still 2/3rds town then.
I was worrying a bit like, what if we somehow ended up with DoppelRobber stealing wolf again, but I don't think that's what this gambit is. DoppelScum seems likely but in any case, that seems like the only situation where Garuru woulda been stolen, and I think it's unlikely.

We could risk taking out Gnauga on the off chance he's a DoppelWolf or a robbed wolf, but that's not particularly certain, or Coldblooded, on the 33% chance of him being a wolf, but Garuru is almost certainly a wolf unless Gnauga robbed him.

Vote: Garuru

sorry brah
now to wait for somebody to reveal i was never swapped at all
nope you totally were. after last game i knew it's be a bad idea to throw goofy gambits around, so i sat on my claim to let other people implicate themselves instead of trying to force them into it. i see no reason not to vote: garuru, since the chances of those other things is pretty low; i think it's more likely that gnauga is a doppelminion than a doppelrobberwolf. if he is though, we're boned because there's no way to know that and the lynch is just a coinflip.
Sounds 2/3rds good to me.

Lynch Garuru.
Vote Dayend.
it's time to put our money where our mouth is, town. vote: garuru