SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 2 - Spikes All Around! 17/21
I can confirm that somebody dropped something unpleasant on me last night. That's all I'm willing to say about that at the moment.

In the mean time, I'm happy to support the PW lynch. The reasoning doesn't strike me as particularly strong but this late in the day it's looking like the best choice to get someone lynched who's at least suspicious to some degree.

Vote: Purple Walrus

I really can't figure out what Felix's deal is, but I don't think I'd mind seeing him lynched too much.

I've also found Sruix's quirk becomes somewhat more understandable when spoken aloud, but not by much. If I meet any end, I hope it's a clean and simple death. Anything but the cactus. :<
Aw shucks, Pardner Palamander, ya' shore ua dun wanna shoot ta breeze wid'me? I be allus lookin' ait fer con-fer-sashunal pardners, 'cause ya'd be sur-prized 'ow farst listenin' ta yer own cactus bruthers becawmes a chore. Acshully, ya wudd'n be sur-prized ait'l, I guessh. Sawwy; I'ken 'ardly 'elp'd, 'n I got a miss-chiff-us streak that makes me lay it'awn a tad thi-car thain I orta when I wanna mess wid peeps... which, let's be 'awness, be awl ta time...

(Pardner Woo-Hoo got 'ershelf ta right i-deer widda speakin' alawd, 'cause dat's ta way I do me com-pass-is-shun inudder'ta sawnd awl prawper)

Now, 'cause I be feelin' awl kinds'a 'elpfal now, I feel like pointin' awt that y'all got say-van absuneesh, three ud which ain't made a peep awl day: Pardners Skarza, My-oo, Dee-Dee, Supah, Gargle, Waxy 'n K-I-A-cutie awl be 'oldin' thar votes mighty-tighty. Somun wanna gibb'em a gentul nudge ta hawl thar backsides in ere now y'all only gat say-van'n'a'haif hours...
Sruix you are actually hurting me to understand I am suffering

Also, sure. Purple Walrus isn't really defending itself, so it probably deserves a lynch.

Vote: Purple Walrus
That be basic'ly my goal nowadaysh, Pardner My-oo. That 'n makin' sure y'all lynch ta right folk for ma posse ta win, that is... 'tis a simp'l life fer me, y'know?

Mind ya, I be thinkin' 'bait gettin' meself a hobby or sumthang ta pass ta next e-tarn-ity o so wid, 'n ta be frank I ain't 'avin' much luck cumin' up wid sumthang a cactus like me cud busy imself wid. Before awl dis, I'd been thankin' bait takin' up paintain', see, but I dun be too surtain I be caper-bell o tryin' dat now... any 'n awl sir-jesshuns be appree-she-ait'd...
H-1 Votals

FelixSparks: 1 ( Dragon Fogel)
Purple Walrus: 8! (Mirdini, Palamedes, piester, LegendaryQ, FelixSparks, soundlyParanoid, myw, whoosh!)
Dragon Fogel: 1 (bigro)
Kieros: 1 (Purple Walrus)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to hard lynch, and five to soft lynch.
Deadline is 8:00 PM PST today!!!
Psst... Guys guess what.

I'm Lynchproof.

Vote Purple Walrus
Activation please hold

wait hold on no i mean

Self-Hammer please hold!

he

he activated his own lynch
Most of the compound seemed to regard D-22107, Purple Walrus suspicious, and had been voting to terminate him.
He seemed to agree, and volunteered himself for the final vote to make majority.

One of the D-Subjects then armed themselves with a handgun of unknown make, and pointed it straight at D-22107's head. It inconclusive which D-Subject had the firearm, where it came from, or where it went after the shot was fired.
D-22107's final words were "I really want that gun", but before he could make a move for it, a shot was fired.

The group was ready to search D-22107's room, but they found D-22107 standing outside of it. SCP-████ is likely responsible for this second instance of the D-Subject. Instead of making an attempt to find somebody else to "lynch", the group seemed content to leave that as the kill for the day, and the rest dispersed to their rooms, Purple Walrus heading to collect his duplicate and bring its corpse back to his room.

NIGHT 2 START
Night ends on Monday at 8:00 PM PST
RE: SCP-MAFIA - NIGHT 2 - Me and Myself. 17/21
Oh yeah and SupahKiven is looking for a replacement, so, if I actually haven't told you everything about all the roles and you want in, let me know.

EDIT: SupahKiven has been replaced by SupahKiven! Give them some time to catch up.
Bit less than 12 hours to go, so make sure you get your actions in!
The next day approached, and two actual corpses showed up this time! ...and two more cacti?

A trail of blood can be found next to the room of D-22108, and some kind of... squeaky sobbing from within? Inside is many pieces of what used to be FelixSparks, next to some kind of blob.

D-22108 was Felix "Sparks" ███████. You think you heard a news story about him a while ago. He put together a "Modern day Milgram Experiment", except instead of the people fake dying of electric shock, they would actually die of electric shock! He made like ██ people unknowingly kill others.

[Image: dClM3zA.jpg?1]
why is it so hard to find a picture of an adorable orange blob i should have just recolored a dragon quest slime

Felix had SCP-999, The Tickle Monster as basically his new best friend. He could take him to visit somebody else at night, and that person would be too busy playing with SCP-999 to do anything that night, and might even hand over a present! If 22108 and 999 elected to stay in their room that night instead, the lovable slime would instead protect him from harm. As an added bonus, if Felix were to be lynched, the slime would take the bullet, so to speak, and sacrifice itself to save its best friend.

He was part of the Town.

Normally the blob would be in a good mood, but it seems to urge everybody out of the room, and shuts the door.

Next on the list is Garuru, cactus number one of the day! In his room, you can see not much other than a mirror with a strange stone on it.

D-22111 was Garuru, and, Jesus, the things this guy did. I mean, first there was the [REDACTED] and then the [REDACTED], but worst of all was at the children's hospital with [DATA EXPUNGED] like holy shit this guy really deserved D-Class.

[Image: gJWXJvU.jpg?1]

He had SCP-093, The Red Sea Object. He could hand this stone off to somebody at night, and they'd find themselves drawn to a mirror, in which they'd explore a mysterious world filled with danger, and if they were lucky, they might not have died and instead obtained an object from that world. He could also choose to enter the mirror himself.

He was a member of the Town.

Standard cactus rules apply although he like just requested to be replaced, which i won't bother with, but if he's a particularly quiet cactus you know why

Third, we've got soundlyParanoid, who was simply found with a knife in his back. Well okay then.

D-22112 was soundly paranoid. That is, he was pretty sure there were all sorts of government conspiracies and aliens and all that jazz, and turned out to be right. Now, normally these people just get ignored because they're already seen as mad, and that wouldn't be D-Class worthy, but somehow managing to infiltrate security and causing a Keter-outbreak? Yyyyyeah.

[Image: Tw2xTkM.png]

He had SCP-180, The Identity Stealing Hat. There was some sort of compulsion to just, stick it on as many people as possible. Every night, including Night 0, he had no choice but to put it on somebody else's head. Now, when the hat is placed on somebody else's head, they take on the identity of the previous wearer. and then when put on another person, that person takes on the identity of the person before. Whoever wore the hat first sort of automatically ends up with an "assumed" identity of the most recent hat-wearer.

Despite this mess of redirection caused only to confuse, soundlyParanoid was Town.

And finally, we've got Purple Walrus. Again. Twice. Like, naturally, right next to cactus version, is the regular version. They seem to be having a conversation with each other, until the cactus him just seems to... stop. Is it dead? Dead cactus? What happened there? None can say. So anyways he died again but he's still all good it seems.

That would appear to be it! Deadline is the same as usual. Friday, 8:00 PM PST.
DAY THREE START
With 14 alive, it's 8 to lynch, and 5 to Soft-Lynch.
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 3 - Double Cacti Homicide 14/21
...Fuck. Two cacti?

I find it weird that one of them actually didn't die, as well.

Purple Walrus might just be immortal, I guess?

That's uh... unsettling, seeing as he has a high chance of being mafia!

I myself will not let this stand, potentially immortal or not! All scum must die! (Also I have no idea who I should vote for this round, and last time nobody was voting mirdini got all grumpy so BETTER PLAY IT SAFE!)

Vote: Purple Walrus (the living one)
Y'all utter morons.

Also, welcome to the mash-een, Pardner Gargle; ash an'int, ya orta pick yerself's yerown color fer differ-ense-e-ashun porpoises
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Y'know, when I called y'all morons, that shore did incloo'd yerselves too, Pardner 'doben'awse. Ya practicully gunnin' ta get yershelf day-killed, which darned well ain't what ya orta be tryin' ta do, 'cause what ya orta be doin' is 'splainin' yer be'av-yer (thar be a 'eart'o gold under ya thick, walrus skin, I'll be hopin'). 'n might I suggest droppin' ta'ole braggart shtick when ya do so ('cause seriousshly, gloatin' jess ain't becomin' a mammal like ya). Thish be awl serioush a'vice, y'hear?

In udder, n'tirely unrelated newsh, ta first pershun ta tell me why we dun 'ave a vigilante winsh an as o' yet undiscloshed prize.
Pardner Sroixie, why d'ya be thankin' we don' have a vigilante? D'ya think there be two outlaws, cuz how else d'ya be 'splanin' tha three-plus atented deaths each nite?

And also on the "'splainin'", Walrus, I just have to ask why. Why everything.
(07-09-2013, 05:15 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »And also on the "'splainin'", Walrus, I just have to ask why. Why everything.

This.
Well, Pardner Key-I-A-cutie, I'd'ruther nawt get too spe-shiff-ic, lest y'all mistake me deduce-e-ments fer wine, but it be worth clarify'n that'a canna'splain awl ta deaths so far bar one, 'n it ain't a kill I be thankin' any senshible vigilante wanna make under the cir-cum-shtan-says... 'course, cud be a non-senshible vigilante, I shuppose, but I gotta feelin' ta only fool around here with thar brain in'awl cattywampus be our good friend Parnder 'doben'awse...

Also, I thank yer'll find me name to be spok-ken "Pardner Swoohicky", not yer mango'led nonsense y'ave thare in place o it. Ya need'a brush up on yer accent, y'hear?
man gallis is a role I haven't seen in a while

leave that vote on walrus, everyone else let's go find someone else to lynch
wait he can't be that I was voting him at the end of day one

sigh
Okay so.

Someone did something very interesting last night.

Vote: Piester
Hello everybody, I'm SupahKiven's replacement. I just wanted to let you know and stuff, so now I'm going to go catch up and whatnot. Yay.
Also I'll try to get on and post more than I did yesterday but it's gonna be tough with only a shitty phone to do so.

PS voting PW is probably a waste of time, let's just hope the cactus SK isn't a big jerk and takes care of him for us.
also I am apparently good at arguments

hooray
(07-09-2013, 07:51 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »PS voting PW is probably a waste of time, let's just hope the cactus SK isn't a big jerk and takes care of him for us.

read the daystart again, they tried and failed

(07-09-2013, 06:13 AM)cyber95 Wrote: »And finally, we've got Purple Walrus. Again. Twice. Like, naturally, right next to cactus version, is the regular version. They seem to be having a conversation with each other, until the cactus him just seems to... stop. Is it dead? Dead cactus? What happened there? None can say. So anyways he died again but he's still all good it seems.