YouTube Party!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouTube Party!
Re: YouTube Party!
Quote:If you're watching this, do you, like, enjoy seeing me making an ass of myself?

Yes Minion

THERE ARE SO MANY OF THESE

This is the type of video that is just so terrible, both in content and premise that it suddenly becomes hilarious. Like some of the things this guy says!

"If you're planning on dating a woman of another race, you should learn some kind of combat like boxing or judo."

He is DEAD SERIOUS. This is NOT A JOKE. Oh I mean I thought it was at first but eventually as you watch (he has made HUNDREDS like these) you realize that this sad lonely man is completely serious and hopeful and is making these videos as both SELF HELP and to give him some kind of CREEPY HOPE.

Man I hope I am not a terrible person for liking this.
I, uh... I really don't know.

Pinary Wrote:I, uh... I really don't know.

brm zumza mrumma dunny
vrazudda subba sunny
i take it up and fill it up with SALT
oh my gosh Mr. Guy I just watched that Mario video. It is so hilariously terrible I love it.
I rewatched Aladdin recently.

[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
btp Wrote:oh my gosh Mr. Guy I just watched that Mario video. It is so hilariously terrible I love it.
I feel like I made the SBAHJ of Let's Plays completely by accident. Melonspa

The only thing missing was ear-rape (unless I had some and forgot???)

EDIT:

From Video Brinquedo, annotated by the good folks at youtube to preserve your sanity
RE: YouTube Party!
Heads up guys, your videos all just broke because of the BBCode change. If you're lookin' to fix them, take the video ID and put
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
in front of it. Then replace the
Code:
[youtube][/youtube]
tags with
Code:
[video=youtube][/video]
I'd actually hold off of fixing them until we get word if Pinary can get the [youtube] tags back or no.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Corridor Digital.

Well, is there any way to get the youtube tags to deliver the second result instead? The lack of favoriting in the first display is kind of annoying to me, as an avid video collector.
(01-28-2012, 07:30 PM)Woffles Wrote: »Well, is there any way to get the youtube tags to deliver the second result instead? The lack of favoriting in the first display is kind of annoying to me, as an avid video collector.

Neither of them has favoriting from the embedded video as far as I can tell. The plus at the bottom right adds the video to your Watch Later list.
You are clearly not savvy enough with youtube embedding! Clicking on the plus, at least here, opens up the video in a different view with all sorts of buttons next to it and related videos in a scrollable list below it! You can embed and share and favorite and all the things.

I made this.
Lankie did you like
did you make all those sounds by yourself with a mic
Of course!
I even used a legit sound recording room to do it.

(02-11-2012, 05:48 PM)Lankie Wrote: »

I made this.
SUBSCRIBED.

Which reminds me.

D'aww thanks MrGuy! :D
So DF got me looking at videos on how to defeat a sweedish chef using a cell phone...I guess you just gotta break his groove.

(04-19-2012, 12:36 AM)btp Wrote: »So DF got me looking at videos on how to defeat a sweedish chef using a cell phone...I guess you just gotta break his groove.
Fun story about this song: Way back when, before they cracked down on Napster, this was one of the songs my dad downloaded on it. We listened to it, like, all the time.

If I recall correctly, "Beep Beep" was another favorite.
Piracy memories are fond memories.

What was the name of that tune anyway?

Also I kind of hate the Statler and Waldorf in the new muppet studios movies.

I mean couldn't you just find two actual grumpy old guys instead of two guys who sound neither grumpy nor old? I mean I may be a bit of a Statler purist but GEEZE.
(04-20-2012, 04:05 AM)btp Wrote: »What was the name of that tune anyway?
i will give you a hint: it has to do with a particular method of preparing a particular vegetable, often involving salt and butter
took me a while

As penance, here's people stating obvious things in a movie parody.