Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D3: Dead Walrus (19/24)
Alright, konec's asked for a replacement. So, anybody wanting to pop in Tropefia, now's your chance.
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D3: Dead Walrus (19/24) - NEED REPLACEMENT
íf we're going for a lurker/inactive lynch can we go for Pilot because I have Genuine Reason to believe that they are scum and I can get on that more in a bit. Btw sorry I didn't realize night ended lol.

Also I'm interested that we only had one kill last night because it's possible one of them was roleblocked.
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D3: Dead Walrus (19/24)
(06-04-2013, 09:36 PM)Red709 Wrote: »also hey hey heyyyyy I haven't been cursing dini don't blame me

well a. just because you're not cursing doesn't mean you're being a nice person

(06-04-2013, 11:28 AM)Red709 Wrote: »wow you and pala are both insane, MYW????

b.
(06-04-2013, 11:28 AM)Red709 Wrote: »ugh
your bullshit can wait though MYW

Melonspa

anyway back to this lynching thing

iunno about people suddenly saying the Felix wagon is terrible and filled with sheep when it consists of what like 3 people? To be fair Kiven's vote on it is skeevy but 3 people does not a terrible sheepwagon make, and Felix's play up to that point certainly warranted the votes IMO?

dunno how I feel about a Kiven lynch yet will get back to that in the evening

I mean at this point I'm tempted to go after calibornio for the aforementioned but I'm not sure how productive that would be - people would probably just jump on him easily after me and then a whole bunch of other people would go 'oh man I don't like how fast this wagon started' etc. etc. etc. etc.

(Hey LegendaryQ edit your OP in it Purple Walrus is still alive)
Also yeah might as well do this

Minion DAY ACTIVATION ACTIVATE Minion

[Image: ibfhrQxsQaZwI0.gif]

MARRY ME, GRANOLAMAN!

(e: don't post after this until LQ gets around to address it or get modkilled do try to keep that in mind)
I would be totally okay with going for Pilot
ebwop: AUGH NO I DIDN'T SEE THERE WAS NEWPOST PLEASE SPARE ME
AN EVENT HAS OCCURRED

In the middle of the debate, Mirdini was oddly distracted. Oddly distracted in that he'd been staring at Granolaman the entire day. He didn't know why, but even more so, he felt attracted to Granolaman. True love at its finest. This love had been there since the Metamafia days, when Mirdini ruled, when on the fourth night, Granola had been murdered, by the tumultuous peal of a gun. In dying, a distinct moment, in limbo, where the spark first flashed. Granola was a dying man; Mirdini was the ultimate facilitator - it was a forbidden, impossible love. But, love is not logical; it knows no rules. The spark was there, and remained, everpresent, through their lives throughout other games, and other worlds, until they came to this one. This time, they were both mortal - they were on the equal playing field. While such an occurrence would not be irregular, it had taken time for the love to take root. The love, over time, had grown, and flourished. It was ready to be harvested.
The harvesting had come. But, was such love mutual? Mirdini was ready, but was Granolaman?

GRANOLAMAN, DO YOU ACCEPT MIRDINI'S PROPOSAL?
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D3: Dead Walrus (19/24) - COME ON GRANOLA
Since this is now taking up the day, here's what's gonna happen.
People can now talk and vote normally, as before the event.
Granola, your next post must be your acceptance or lack thereof.
Because this has taken so long, day has been extended to June 9th, 1:00PM MST.

Finally, Paranoia has replaced konec0!
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D3: Dead Walrus (19/24) - You can talk again
[Image: gVTJs.gif]
Oh. Okay then.

Granolaman and Mirdini are now engaged. May they have your matrimonial blessings for the future and may they make lots of wonderful babies (?).
I always cry at weddings Crying Eagle
wait what

anyways, dini every vote on felix after yours was p'close to "Oh uh what he said"

it was also 4 or 5, I could swear

I might've misread a few votes iunno

no tabs is inconvenient....
okay rechecked, dini is right and I miscounted votes

however wagon is still full of sheep because the other two votes were sheeptastic
oh yeah I also neglected to mention that I apparently got blocked n1

the flavor was that I was 'overwhelmed with insecurities about my species'

so there's that

in other news

[Image: ltF15Vc.gif]
If you doubt me, let me lay it out again.

If I'm scum, and there's a town bulletproof, I woulda been called out already.

If I'm scum and there is no town bulletproof, then i'm just so incredibly ballsy that I'll declare myself a role when there are like 18 people left.

^ It would not make any sense for me to risk outing myself, due to the above pieces of information.

Next, there's the fact that Purple was killed by a Vampire.
If the Vampire is mafia, the mafia killed the second most scummy looking person on day 2.

^ from that point, I'm going to assume the Vampire isn't a mafia, because why would you do that, it's bad mafiaing.
Busing has been brought up, but our busdriver died, and I doubt there'd be two.
Unless something else really complex happened, Vampire is probably the vigilante or something.

Finally, There is no other kill last night.

^ so, assuming the previous point is true, I took the mafia hit. Unless, of course, the mafia has some complex plan involving wasting a night's kill to introduce me as a spent bulletproof, which is kinda... I dunno. Maybe it's a worthwhile late, late game strategy, but this is day 3.

One more thing- does bulletproofing usually result in a public notification? I really don't think it does.

So, reasoning based on facts, I'm really unlikely to be scum.

So if you're gunna say "myw is vaguely scummy" I'd really like a reason why- otherwise I'll suspect you heavily for trying to generally confuse things.

Miridini- At risk of "role-fishing" again, I'm a little suspicious of your being blocked night 1 because I can't think of anything that would have a day AND night activation.
MyW, the day activation was off of an item I got in the night.

Also I'm leaning back towards lynching you because you're right, bulletproof is a terrible claim that you should've been called out on already.

Because I mean look at the flips so far people - we've had three town protective roles not counting Walrus flip already

like sure 2create was a stump but he was a weird variant where he loses his vote to become.......

a town bulletproof

yeah this is

Vote: MYW
myw is rubbing me the wrong way as well - focusing too much on why he's bulletproof, and a lot less on other scummy-looking people/how we approach the whole possible lurker-lynch thing. Also, the whole "but scum is unlikely to do that of course!!" bit seems a bit suspiciously specific denial to me?
Could we get a vote count?
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Mirdini I am interested in why you've just called myw out now and ask you about opinions regarding Malkyfia 2.

myw I am interested in why you felt the need to start remaking this argument again when it's kind of been left for a little bit.

Vote possibly following your responses.
because I just realized that role-wise myw really shouldn't be a town bulletproof

this was helped by him harping on about his role in yet another post I actually bothered to read - in particular

(06-06-2013, 03:19 AM)myw Wrote: »If I'm scum, and there's a town bulletproof, I woulda been called out already.

If I'm scum and there is no town bulletproof, then i'm just so incredibly ballsy that I'll declare myself a role when there are like 18 people left.

^ It would not make any sense for me to risk outing myself, due to the above pieces of information.

that part

if we're looking at malkyfia 2 levels of town power we can lynch town today and still win the game easily so I mean there's that
ebwop: earlier myw's role-thing was sort of being drowned out by yd12k/red running around like headless chickens and I wanted nothing to do with the whole mess so I sort of ignored it and related implications which didn't help wrt the delay of my role analysis
like, just because there isn't a straight town bulletproof doesn't mean that a town bulletproof claim is automatically (heh) bulletproof

in fact in this case it means exactly the opposite
(06-06-2013, 04:28 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »ebwop: earlier myw's role-thing was sort of being drowned out by yd12k/red running around like headless chickens and I wanted nothing to do with the whole mess so I sort of ignored it and related implications which didn't help wrt the delay of my role analysis

excusez-moi

headless chicken my foot
I was actually pointing out real things!

hhh
you are right that I should've called him on that tho. he mentioned it himself even... hhhh

not much I can say about him I haven't said before, really...

anyways, I guess that item was the "poison"

yeah
I see what you mean by that
My point re: malkyfia is that this is pretty much reminding me of the last (real) day there.

Where scum was trying to prove myw was not the ridiculous power role she was claiming to be and despite being town she put up this exact same terrible "let me list some biased 'facts' about how I must be town" defence, which makes me suspicious as hell about the whole proceeding.

Granted that was my only game with her so she could always do this when it comes to roleclaims.
I'm a guy by the way

I'll admit last time in Malkyfia my only decent argument was the bear thing (flavor is important, c'mon) until miridini accidentally let the whole bigfoot thing slip and sorta confirmed Cat. You two did a pretty good job of being loud and opinionated to create a bandwagon, though.

...Which is what's happening now, I'm pretty sure. Not you Palamendes. Maybe Miridini.

Palamendes- I restated my argument because I'm kinda annoyed that I tried to lay down these logical and rational claims and then there are a few people who are like
"Ayup, that's a little scummy I guess" without any reasoning why.

MrGuy- I'm trying to make sure everyone's at least pretty sure I'm town. It's a pretty good reason, and like I said I think I have a pretty solid external argument for it, so why not? I don't really think proclaiming my own innocence is any less productive than trying to put lurklaw in place.

(06-06-2013, 04:41 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »like, just because there isn't a straight town bulletproof doesn't mean that a town bulletproof claim is automatically (heh) bulletproof

in fact in this case it means exactly the opposite

It's not bulletproof. By why the hell is it the opposite? Explain that.

Are you saying that if I were scum, I somehow managed to guess/know that there was no town bulletproof?

or are you saying that I'm mafia bulletproof? (which according to Pal can happen)
If so, I forgot to recreate this argument, but I did have it down further back.

If I'm scum bulletproof, then one of two things must have happened.
1) Scum killed nobody
or
2) Vigilante didn't do anything, Vampire is scum flavor killer and for some reason killed the second most voted for person from the previous day.

the first one is counter productive to scum goals, and the second is... just kinda nonsensical.

Quote:MyW, the day activation was off of an item I got in the night.

Also I'm leaning back towards lynching you because you're right, bulletproof is a terrible claim that you should've been called out on already.

Because I mean look at the flips so far people - we've had three town protective roles not counting Walrus flip already

like sure 2create was a stump but he was a weird variant where he loses his vote to become.......

a town bulletproof

yeah this is

So, yes, bodyguard still a terrible scum claim. Shocking how it hasn't actually been counterclaimed, huh? Specially since it would be the easiest thing to test. Guess it's because I have the role. No, because the role is like stump and bodyguard, so myw thought it would be a good idea to gamble on it?

See, I woulda agreed with you that there being two bulletproofish things was weird, but then you pointed out that 2create was a predefined role called stump. A stump isn't a bulletproof. They don't even serve the same purposes- like you said, a stump is a thing that stops being in the game. It's not the same role. Really, I don't quite understand why you're somehow drawing the conclusion.

What's the other protective role? Bodyguard? That's not a bulletproof either.

They are all different roles.

So basically, You really haven't actually stated anything that meant anything.

And yet you think that's good enough reasoning to vote for me. It's such a stretch that it really makes me suspect you (and red, by proxy because he jumped that wagon faster than some south western saying) in return.

Not quite as much as I suspect y12, though.