-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Four (13?/21)
(06-03-2013, 10:37 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »we've got 5 on scofflaw and 3 on mathgirl with both wagons looking... pretty townish apart from possibly Vortor & possibly Credit?

So do I Not Get Credit for voting for Mathgirl to post? Becuz that's the reason I'm in the votals right now. Well, getting MathG to post and other reasons, one of which is Cold's post which I have now tacked on for further reasoning as to why I'm voting for her.
Sorry guys this new job is kicking my ass

Vote Mathgirl in the meantime because of Cali flip

Of course I'd rather not die but I'm seriously no real loss here
Ima try my best to get time to play
Just job and kids and all that jazz up my ass

I'm also partially suspicious of Acio slot for digging into this deadslot with his time but I'm seriously not caught up at all so that's just a hunch

Wait
Two guns were fired today?

Shit I really should read this
Okay I skimmed through best I could with what time I've got

Still happy voting Mathgirl, especially since she's been picked on since day one and in my experience we've been spotting scum pretty early these days

I guess I mechanically trust btp

But not Dini

If that meant what I thought it meant

Credit doccing himself means I trust Dini slot a bit more though (aka why isn't he dead blah blah)

Boogeyman and Vortor slots I'd like to investigate further

Kane I'm still not happy with

Acio is meh

To be honest I thought I was already at gunban when I posted because I just had time to glance but you can trust that or not

Dpaul I would shoot as a last resort after Pravi and Vortor
I think cali saying mathgirl is town is a pretty weak reason to kill her. I mean, he could have just tossed a town player into his reads, and I'm pretty sure everyone was ganging up on 0_o at the time. If I had to choose between Scoffles and Mathgirl, I'd pick Scoffles.

"Rubber bullets" just seems like a pretty weak claim. It keeps you out of suivig territory, and you get the checkmark for having made a claim. The real issue I see with it, is that we have yet to see any roles that are purely weakening roles. None of the roles presented so far have had this effect. I call bs.

TehPilot offing Cali and revealing him as scum pretty much removed any doubts I've had about Mirdini being town, since he made the call-to-arms.

I think we may have two deaths tomorrow (because that janitor role is still out there)

Mechanically I still feel like Coldblooded is particularly town.

but now I'm just stating random facts.

KILLING MATHGIRL:

If she is scum:
- Aids the "town-ness" of several players, including Coldblooded, Mirdini, Acionyx
- The scum can no longer call a gun-ban.

If she is town:
- Places new suspicions on players who harped for her lynch.
- We lose a gunban role.
- Must re-evaluate theories about early game role discussions. (though, really have these been that helpful in the first place?)

KILLING SCOFFLES:

If he's town:
- Reaffirms suspicions on Acio
- We lose a role that can't even suicidevig

If he's scum:
- Strongly boosts Acionyx's "town-i-ness"
- scum could have a role that has rubber bullets too (if that is his role)
That's fair

I mean, I'd still rather kill scum

But it's fair
(I know this is pretty terrible of me to post without votals, but jsyk, votals reset after gunshots)
Lynch: Scofflawls
Still nope

Just process of elimination narrows our scum possibilities down

Pretty sure three scum alive are Pravi, Vortor, and Acio

Outside shot of Dpaul but that would've been hell of gambit on his part

Oh hey whatre the odds our tracker masons are actually a 3p team because that totally explains my skeevy feelings on them even after the reveal
Vote: Scoffles

I doubt there are 3 tracker masons, and honestly I'm not 100% convinced that you're scum. With Acionyx actually playing now, my suspicions about him could be easily confirmed or denied with your flip. Also I feel like your debilitating role seems out of place. Are there any aspects to your role that you're holding out on? You don't have to specify, it would just make it a lot more believable if you had some sort of effective one-shot or something.
(06-04-2013, 04:51 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »Oh hey whatre the odds our tracker masons are actually a 3p team because that totally explains my skeevy feelings on them even after the reveal

oh hey what're the odds you're lying about having rubber bullets

(they're pretty high)

Vote: Scoffles
@btp

Yes

@Dini

Nope
Oh and 3p is 3rd party not 3 people
Scoffles are you really sure your role is just rubber bullets? Because that would be a really shitty town role to just be able to kill yourself like that and this game has anything but shitty roles.

UNLESS... it's a way to reveal information about other people without wasting a lynch? Because I can see a situation where it would actually be useful to kill yourself. In the midst of everyone voting for scoffles and who's defending blah blah blah, being killed would make others look good and others look bad and would help spot other scum.

Though that's just my theory. But b/c of it, I'm hesitant to vote Scoffles. For all I know my theory is completely wrong and the Godfather is standing right before us.
well you see my problem with that statement is the fact that your bullets aren't actually bullets

and thus by process of elimination can't be rubber bullets either

now unless calibornio redirected me last night (for reasons I wouldn't really be able to fathom with a claimed doc and two trackers?) and someone else wants to own up to running around with a gun full of syringes I think we have a problem
Suddenly mirdini's plays make much more sense.

Okay scoffles, last time we had a player be obtuse about their role and mirdini checked on them that player was beruru. Now beruru was town, but they claimed to have a free-dayvig which was accurate, but not part of their flavor.

So if you are a town player, and you don't want the town to waste another lynch, then it is time for you to claim and explain. I highly doubt whatever you're hiding is worth you being lynched.

If you are scum then it is time for you to lie and hope that you don't get caught in it.
beruru also sort of completely denied that her 'bonus day kill' was a suicide-vig when all the evidence I had pointed to the contrary

which yeah
Well, if votes are reset ima Vote: Scoffles again.

For obvious reasons.
Also hahahaha third party tracker lovers would be the worst.

They would be unable to actually help either town or scum teams due to being third party, thereby pretty much invalidating their own role. To boot, they would be linked together in such a way that if one of them died, the other would die as well, thereby causing their whatever win condition to be completely unattainable. And additionally, what win condition could third party tracker lovers even have? Get X lynched? Haven't really been doing any of that. Outnumber all the other players? We'd probably have to have a night kill for that, and from the amount of kills each night it's pretty apparent that we don't. Something silly like Tea's? I'd like to hear what you can come up with as a win condition for a lover tracker team. Because I certainly can't.
Okay fine

I am the town anesthesiologist

They aren't exactly rubber

They are, in fact, syringes

Filled with CRAZY KNOCKOUT JUICE

which makes my target appear dead for a whole until the end of the day and then they come back to life but I don't

So its just as useless

Because if I shoot town, I still die and then my townfirm comes back to life and promptly gets murdered in the night

And if I shoot scum, he comes back and we have to waste a day lynching him

But okay so Dini is definitely on the money here

If I still end up being lynched I want your word, Dini, that you will do your damnedest to put pressure on Acio tomorrow
Alright then Scoffles.

Shoot Acio.
Can't, guns are off for the rest of the day
I mean, let's go over the logic of this.

1) You shoot Acio, they flip scum. We then lynch them instead of you.
2) You shoot Acio, they flip town. We choose a different lynch target and loose only a player that can't even suivig properly.
3) You refuse to shoot Acio. We lynch you as scum.

I think it's pretty apparent what has to happen here.
EBWOP: Wait really? Aw. I had a perfect logical trap and everything.

Hmm. Welp, I'm at a loss for how to resolve this now. I mean, this role is pretty useless otherwise, since it would only prevent us from in the future firing a second gun or whatever.

I still say lynch he.
So why would you say you had "rubber bullets" instead of just claiming that in the first place?

How is a free town/scumfirm on a scummy person "completely useless" and not just objectively better than a regular sui-vig?

Seriously, I'm trying to figure out a way to rationalize this claim in a way where your actions today make absolutely any sense at all. Help me out here.
Because they still are dead for the rest of the day

So we can't Lynch a confirmed scum until tomorrow, which is worse than just lynching them now for a couple of reasons, one of which is I don't die

And if its town, they don't flip back until the end of day, when they get promptly murdered unless doc wine blah blah blah