Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D2: Milk Stains (21/24)
Me changing my mind on 2create early on was that when I first defended him he didn't look as bad, and then he kept saying things. I still say that self-preservation isn't scummy, but, er, he went a bit above and beyond, didn't he?
2.5 hours remain in the day.
5 soft, 11 hard.
calibornio (1) - myw
2create (5+2) - Gnauga, cyber95, Mirdini, Palamedes and also Garuru, TehPilot with their special little deadlines
yd12k (1) - Purple Walrus, MrGuy
MathGirl (1) - calibornio
myw (1) - Viata
Purple Walrus (3) - Palamedes, Red709, yd12k

Edit: Stop laughing at me. Meloncholy
(05-31-2013, 08:31 PM)cyber95 Wrote: »okay I don't get your obsession with that

If he's certain to be lynched, he doesn't NEED to claim. He'll flip and we'll all know anyways. I don't think any claim from him at this point will change the tide.

It's bothering me that there's this guy
who's just sitting there saying "I'm town, I'm town"
but isn't going to protest their own lynching. It's beyond my understanding, and I want him to make sense.
Basically this is for me.

Caliborn's post makes me almost certain that he's scum, purely for the fact that out of the threeish people he called scum, two of them were the ones who were pushing for him to get lynched. I'm sure you all have doubts about me because I need 2create to make sense, but I'm pretty sure Palamendes has been roughly in the clear.

But then he also wrote yd12k (what is this name even) as scum, so I dunno. If I had to say, I'd rather think Caliborn was scum than yd12k.

Unless they're being clever with the wild accusations, but that's... hmm
It's pretty suspicious that you're accusing me of being scum for thinking that people I scum leaned were voting me. Especially since you' pretty much doing the same thing. Would you have suspected me if I hadn't suspected you? And it's not like my scum reads came out of nowhere. They have other pieces of evidence than "oh they lynched me, that makes them scum". Not gonna vote you now though since it wouldn't really make a difference, 2create is going to be lynched most likely.
So since Caliborn suspected you of scum, you are now outright calling him scum. I just feel that's a bit of a strong reaction to that post.

Also Q didn't change Dinis vote to 2create.
Wait, I just looked again and Mirdini is voting both Me and create.

That must be a mistake.
Purple Walrus- I figure saying scummy scum is about the same. I did already suspect him, this just makes it more apparent. It is a reaction, but I have some logic behind it.

Caliborn, I suspected you the first post of the day, and my reasoning not exactly like yours.
So... could you explain a bit more than that?
Another thing you haven't brought up is that (I'm pretty sure) almost everybody was suspicious of me within the past 2 days. So you can't just say "Oh, you're only suspicious of them because they're suspicious of you". I'm at least pretty sure that Red was suspicious of me recently and that didn't affect my read on her very much.
Sure Walrus. I suspect Calibornio more now because he had four people noted as scummy and two of them were the people who were voting for him early today. It seems strange, specially since no one else really suspects palamendes.

Also, his reasoning about me being scum kinda...eh. This line, specifically "They were lurking all of D1 and then they spend most of D2 trying to get 2create to roleclaim for no reason other than because he’s gonna die anyway. Which means myw probably doesn’t think 2create is scum because otherwise they wouldn’t care whether or not 2create dies" Isn't sound at all, because he's trying to paint my wanting information out of a player who's about to die as negative, somehow.

Why would extra information ever hurt, where's the benefit
If he told us his role, we could use that information along side him dying to I dunno, know more things. It doesn't make sense to consider extra information a scum trait.

So yeah, basically. the analysis feels forced.
I'm not the only one finding that suspicious. The reason it isn't very useful is because we are going to find out 2create's role anyway. Most people think that either 2create is scum, that his death will give new info, or a combination of both. Why don't you want us to lynch 2create.
SpoilerShow
(06-01-2013, 01:12 AM)Red709 Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

No. Day ends in 45 minutes.
Welp, 2create is dead for sure.
Still not done but I reread create's posts and now I'm actually not sure if he's derptown anymore, he sounds like a self-preserving third or just a town that doesn't know what he's doing/what his win condition is but his attitude just seems too obviously antitown to be mafia idk
I kinda feel bad for just parking my vote on myw and then not really doing anything with it so should I just move to create or is there really no need for that anymore
S'ok. Really hoping 2create is actually scum, since this guy ain't being helpful.
I just don't really understand create because all of D2 he just "my scumreads were town so I suck and won't contribute anymore" Like on the surface that's really scummy but the tone just throws me off because it sounds really genuine at the same time
(06-01-2013, 01:44 AM)Viata Wrote: »I just don't really understand create because all of D2 he just "my scumreads were town so I suck and won't contribute anymore" Like on the surface that's really scummy but the tone just throws me off because it sounds really genuine at the same time

pretty much
Day 2 is now done. 2create will be lynched. Night start will come up before today ends.
what time is eagletime even on

also w/e create lynch will give infos

better than lurkerlynches
The day was quick, yet unmerciful. With some cursing the sunset, 2create was lynched. Most complained of what they called strange behavior, and from that questioned his motives. With some amount of confidence that some good could come from this lynch, he died quickly, almost humanely.

So, with all that said and done, just who was 2create?
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 7th episode of Who's that Create, the game show where you find out... who's that Create!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, let us introduce our charismatic host, Game Show Host! This little trope (who is not a player in this game) has the sole ability to perform exceptionally well when hosting game shows!

"Folks, welcome to Who's That Create, and here we are, this time, we're finding out who 2create was. But before we find that out, let's take a look at our lovely contestants!"

"Our contestants include Animate Inanimate Object, who is the most expressive shrubbery I've ever seen," *laughter* "our most mild-mannered Large Ham," *laughter* "and last but not least, our... lonely trope, Last of His Kind. Let's all give a round of applause for our lone trooper over here." *The studio audience gives Last of His Kind a standing ovation* "Now that is the kind of respect I deserve around here! Now regardless, let's get this show on the road."

"Now, as you know, this is a quiz show. There will be a number of questions pertaining to this lovely dead body, 2create. There will be 5 options for every question. When you buzz in, tell me which answer you think is right. If it is, you get 2 points. If it isn't, you lose a point. Now, let's go!"

"Question 1! What were the intentions of this 2create? Was he in favor of the town, in favor of the mafia, in favor of everyone being dead, in favor of affecting as many people as possible, or in favor of dying themselves?"

*BZZZZ*

"Yes, Last of Your Kind?" "I know these types. He wanted everybody to die, to burn..." The audience can see a single tear descending his face. "I'm afraid you are incorrect. Less a point from you!"

*BZZZZ*

"Let's be honest here. Shrubs know when people are legit. And this guy was. He was totally town." "Right you are, Inanimate! You get the 2 points for this round. 2create was a member of the town."

"Second question, folks! What trope was 2create? Was he Psycho Ex-Girlfriend, Scenery As You Go, Walkthrough Mode, Death Amnesia, or The Butler Did It?"

*BZZZZ*

"Yes, Ham?" "I KNOW BUTLERS. I KNOW BUTLER... KIND. AND I KNOW WHEN THE BUTLERS ARE PLANNING AGAINST US. HOST, TWO CREATE WAS A BUTLER!" "I'm afraid not, 2create was not The Butler Did It."

*BZZZZ*

"Yes, Inanimate?" "This one I know mostly out of circumstance, but being a shrub, I'm part of the environment. We were told about 2create because he's Scenery As You Go. You kinda have to know about these things, you know?" "And you do know! 2 more points to you, to give you a total of 4! Yes, 2create was town and Scenery As You Go!"

"Now, folks, this is the most important question of them all. Question 3. What was 2create's ability? Was it to cop other players, doc other players, be functionally useless, have an ability wherein he can sacrifice his vote in order to grant himself permanent bulletproof abilities, or clap like an otter?"

*BZZZZ*

"Yes, Ham again?" "I KNOW THIS ONE. IT... IT HAS TO BE OTTER. I KNEW AN OTTER ONCE. AND HE WOULD GUARANTEE THAT THIS ANSWER WAS RIGHT!" "Oh my god he's such an" "Shush, Inanimate. You are wrong. He did not have otter powers."

*BZZZZ*

"And Inanimate." "It is obviously the long one. With the vote sacrificing and the overpowered bulletproof thing." "Right you are. With all this information together, we can say that 2create was a member of the town, Scenery as We Go, with the ability to sacrifice his vote in order to give himself a permanent bulletproof. Pretty powerful, don't you think? Anyhow, that wraps up today's show. Congratulations to Inanimate for winning the game!"

Night 2 Start
Night will end June 2nd, 8:00PM MST.
This post is my 'bluh' post.

Good job all, we didn't hit scum yet.
Hopefully my death will buy you the info to finally do so.
Good luck.
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - N2: Who's That Create (20/24)
Given the fact that half or less of night actions have been submitted, I'm extending the night to June 3rd, 8:00PM MST. That gives you guys 24 hours. I'm only doing this once. Get your actions in.
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - N2: Who's That Create (20/24) - GET YOUR ACTIONS IN
The sun was rising. The third day had begun, after two days of dead townies. All the members of the town hoped that the third time would be the charm; the more shady folks did not. As always, the town came together for roll call, and as usual, somebody was missing. This time, it was Purple Walrus. Their home was checked, but nobody was home. So, the town formed search parties, and checked the whole area for Purple Walrus. Deep within a nearby forest, he was found. What exactly he was doing in the forest is anybody's guess, but two distinct holes were found on the back of their neck; PW was dead, fallen in a pool of presumably their own blood. On the edge of the pool was a note, stained by the blood at the side.

Q: WHAT ARE A VAMPIRE'S FAVORITE SNACKS?
A: ADAM'S APPLES AND NECK-TARINES

This visibly shakes a number of tropes. However, Purple Walrus was very much dead.

Purple Walrus was a member of the town, and Random Teleportation. While their random part wasn't so true, the teleportation part definitely was. They could, for one action, every night, redirect the action to another player of their choice. This only worked for one action (not a kill). They were, in short, the Town Selective Nexus.

Despite Purple Walrus being dead, all others appear to be well. The day starts; who will be lynched this time?

Day 3 Start
Day 3 will end June 8th, at 8:00PM MST.