Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D2: Milk Stains (21/24)
Damn flood limit.
(05-31-2013, 10:06 AM)2create Wrote: »
Quote:If 2create is getting the majority of votes, he might as well roleclaim if he's really not scum as to provide us with information and not you know, die in vain or whatnot.

I am, as stated, relatively derp. Therefore lyncing me would probably not even be bad, even if I turn out to be town at the flip. My lynch is already justified.
If somehow I made it through today roleclaiming would not have helped me.

Also, I have already half-claimed my role.
If I render myself voteless (which I have done now, so I can't vote anymore), something happens.
That should be enough for now.

Also I think Palamedes requires investigation because all I mostly see him do is agree with already stated arguments.

What... What?

Why would you not defend yourself? If you don't get lynched and you're town, that's GOOD. That's one more town that survives till tomorrow.

If you think you're going to get lynched, there's utterly no reason for you not to try.

But really, I'm almost certain you're scum because you have me as scum on your little list when all I'm asking is for you to defend yourself.

I coulda just stayed silent and you've have been lynched by the end of the day.

Quote:My stance on this is that they're delicious

In all seriousness I'm fine with lynching Myw or Purple walrus instead of the basically scumfirmed 2create (Who I suggest vigging).

BEfore I change my vote we need to agree on which one to lynch though, I'm not going to let 2create out of softlynch before we get a new one.

This is incredibly suspect. He wants to bandwagon two people who really aren't the next best suspect (the next best being caliborn)

I want to say this guy is scum definitely, his desire to shoot 2create makes my two suspicions conflicting, unless there's something clever going on here.
You're asking for me to open myself up, not to defend myself. Those two things are different.
I just took the "Pants down" metaphor way too literally
Soft 5, Hard 11.
calibornio (1) - myw
2create (4+2) - Gnauga, cyber95, MrGuy, and also Garuru, and TehPilot with their special little deadlines
yd12k (1) - Purple Walrus
MathGirl (1) - calibornio
myw (1) - Viata
Purple Walrus (4) - Mirdini, Palamedes, Red709, yd12k

About 10 hours left.

Edit: Added Garuru's deadline I missed forever ago.
You're going to dieeee in 10 hourssssss opennnn upppp doooo sommmethinggggggggggg
(05-31-2013, 02:48 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »mostly I mean the people who aren't voting for anyone, which comes to a list of: MrGuy/konec0/Scoffles/Garuru/FelixSparks/SupahKiven(???)/seastorm/Mathgirl/granolaman

y'all should do things you're JUST ABOUT HALF THE PLAYER LIST >:(

(05-28-2013, 05:42 PM)Garuru Wrote: »I'm going to Deadline Vote: 2create.

although i cant blame you, cause Q missed me in the votals. anyways, yeah, i'm sticking with this vote.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Words cannot establish how vexed I am by yd12k

PW's latest post was pretty decent so I'm inclined to feel charitable towards him, at least for the time being
ebwop: oh wait whoops if Garuru is deadline voting 2create I guess I can freely Vote: yd12k

I would perhaps be inclined to pressure other people but most of them either have not set off any alarms, or have not posted enough for me to go on. lurkers gonna lurk
well I think I know what 2create is and that means lynching him is the order of the day?

Vote: 2create

p.s. when someone gives you the opportunity to claim bomb while you're a beloved princess you take it

what a waaaaaaaaaaste of a day

but hey maybe 2create's scum after all and it isn't
Um dini, you forgot to unvote me.
uh PW
it doesn't work that way
Oh sorry, I'm just dumb again. Meloncholy
Yeah fair enough.

[b]Vote: 2create[b].

Also I do like the 'Pala agreed with Mirdini on PW! He to be looked at because he's sheeping!" Especially when 2create hasn't talked about a single other person beyond a pretty uninspired (and unexplained) readwall. I've had plenty of original (or at least previously uncommented on) opinions.

PS that last paragraph was a request that you actually explain your reads besides the one on me (though please do explain how I'm only copying vs. other people who agree on other people's opinions). Because I'm not going to lie a lot of the placements there are just baffling me.
(more recent votes generally override older votes - unvoting is a formality that's generally unnecessary?)
Bleh. Vote: 2create.
Wait. Only now I realize... yd12k, when exactly was I scumfirmed?

Also no I'm not BP either. But I have a feeling you are Bomb now.

Also, my wall is more of an intuition wall than an actual readwall. myw should move upwards a few places since I feel better about him atm, and Pala moves a bit towards scum.
Also if I have time tomorrow I'll try and explain why I think what I think.
Yeah tomorrow seems like a great time for that.
The only reason not to give scumreads is because they're useful for town?
And I just realized it's from most town to least town which I didn't get at first oh.
Hi sorry I'm here working on things now
Looking throug that list again I'm wondering about why you placed pala in particular that low. A couple other ones dont fit mine, but I'm really intrested in the thought behind that
2create spill everything you know/think you're actually gunna get lyncheeeed why would you not claimmmmmm
okay I don't get your obsession with that

If he's certain to be lynched, he doesn't NEED to claim. He'll flip and we'll all know anyways. I don't think any claim from him at this point will change the tide.
Readwall post coming up soon. (i.e. within the next hour).
So yeah, here’s my reads so far.
MrGuy- seems pretty towny, but it is kind of weird that he keeps questioning Pilot. I guess it sort of makes sense with Pilot’s grannyclaim nonsense, but at least half of Guy’s posts have been about Pilot, which is pretty unusual, considering there are a lot of other people he could question.
Konec0- seems really towny for his good arguments against the catlynch and for voting 2create. Should post more, though.
Mirdini- seems pretty towny to me, but he always does, so I have no idea if he’s really town or just experienced scum. Most likely town this game, though.
LeafViata- They also seem pretty town to me, especially for a replacement and especially for their myw reads, as I found those pretty suspicious as well. Also, their reads on Pala look towny as well.
Yd12k- They seem pretty scummy to me so far. They only have a few posts and most of them seem pretty suspicious. First, they start off with voting PW, which isn’t necessarily scummy, but then they don’t really post again until 2 days later saying they had meant to post something the day before, but it didn’t really make it and then they don’t really explain what the post was about. Then, they don’t post again until the next (in-game) day and only really focus on myw voting me. So yeah, yd12k is scummy and they need to post more.
Scoffles- They seemed to be really against catlynch and really for PWlynch, and had good reasons for both, so I see them as neutral atm because I don’t agree with their reads and votes, but I admit that the votes didn’t come out of nowhere. Need to post more.
Garuru- Their comments on cyber’s roleclaim look town because I also thought it was weird that everybody was upset with cyber for claiming. I mean, how could he have hid his power, it’s pretty obvious? And the rest of their posts seem pretty towny as well.
Cyber- Most of his early posts centered around his doublevoting, so not much there, although his power is most likely town. I would like to know more about why he changed his mind about 2create, tough. So mostly towny for him.
FelixSparks, seastorm, mathgirl- You guys need to post more. Stop lurking.
Kiven- Seems neutral with a very slight townread. He said a lot of the things a lot of other people were saying about 2create, but it didn’t feel like sheeping. And he gave some reads, but I feel he could do more, maybe post more.
Myw- scummy scum, although they might be 3rd party or just have a special role. They were lurking all of D1 and then they spend most of D2 trying to get 2create to roleclaim for no reason other than because he’s gonna die anyway. Which means myw probably doesn’t think 2create is scum because otherwise they wouldn’t care whether or not 2create dies. My guess is either:
1. myw is scumbuddies with 2create and doesn’t want them to die, and so is trying to make it seem like they are against 2create and make 2create roleclaim.
2. same as above, except with masons (less likely).
3. myw suspects 2create is a certain role and wants to see if their guess is true because they need that role for something.
Either way, myw doesn’t look good.
Gnauga- Seems pretty neutral, he focused on 2create being catwagon scum, which is plausible, and cyber trying to get everyone on redwagon, which is slightly less plausible.
2create- At first I thought they were derpscum because of the catwagon vote, but then they seemed more like derptown because they were doing everything town told them to do and offered themselves as a lynch, not to mention the whole myw roleclaim debacle. They could still be scumbuddies with myw, though.
Pilot- Pilot looks kinda scummy imo. First, he kept grannyclaiming, which wasn’t very useful. Next, he said he was fine with catlynch, but didn’t like how Mirdini wasn’t saying anything else except catlynch, which gave off some bad vibes, but not too bad of vibes. Then he said he was gonna look at me/credit/pw, but he hasn’t done that yet. So slight scumlean.
Red- They seem pretty town and have posted a lot, been petty active. They could easily be scum pretending to be town (especially with all the “EVEN Q HAS POSTED MORE THAN YOU GUYS” posts), but I doubt it.
Pala- Pala looks pretty scummy this game as well. He didn’t seem very helpful in the beginning and his support of myw and 2create didn’t look very good either, especially since he later changed his mind about 2create seemingly out of nowhere. Explanations please.
PW- He seems like derptown imo. The redvote didn’t seem very suspicious to me and I thought his wagon looked pretty scummy and came out of nowhere so I defended him. Then he gave some good opinions on yd12k and why he was voting myw. And finally he sealed the deal with not realizing that Dini didn’t have to unvote before voting again. This could all be an act, though.
ICGranola- Pretty neutral about Credit. Partially meta because I know he likes to play meta like a clown, so I don’t question the sillier stuff he does. Also, him pointing out cyber as doublevoter didn’t really seem that bad to me because it would’ve been pretty obvious anyway. Not so sure about granola yet.