-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Four (16?/21)
Alrighty then guess THINGS WILL HAPPEN momentarily
In the meantime hey Acio your slot is one of my Top Lynch Picks why should I not lynch you
Same question to Mathgirl and Calibornio for that matter

goddamnit how was beru town ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
(05-29-2013, 02:26 AM)Garuru Wrote: »The only useful information we got is that we have confirmed that our targets are swapped. So... good news!

oh yeah next time you roll double trackers please don't waste an entire night confirming something that was already confirmed anyway ahhhhhhhh
(05-29-2013, 11:45 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »goddamnit how was beru town ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Id like to go on record and state that i kinda thought she was town, but she didnt really leave us any alternatives to lynching her.
that gun gif was only a warmup

the real show is yet to come

(basically I may have done A Thing last night and now my value has expired. willing to shoot for the cause, presently on standby.)
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Mirdini, I really hope you didn't do what I think you did.

Because -2 town members is not something we need.

(Though I guess it would really be -1 until the end of day)

Also yeah beruru was telling the truth the whole time. turns out.

Also I am in a similar boat to TehPilot. *cah-click*
(05-29-2013, 02:40 PM)btp Wrote: »Mirdini, I really hope you didn't do what I think you did.

Because -2 town members is not something we need.

(Though I guess it would really be -1 until the end of day)

uh what?
Lynch: Scofflaw
(05-29-2013, 11:47 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »
(05-29-2013, 02:26 AM)Garuru Wrote: »The only useful information we got is that we have confirmed that our targets are swapped. So... good news!

oh yeah next time you roll double trackers please don't waste an entire night confirming something that was already confirmed anyway ahhhhhhhh

The confirmation was pure chance. I targetted someone who was said to have visited themselves. And I don't think it's possible to visit yourself.

...Unless you're an inventor and you give stuff to yourself or something. Hm. Okay, so maybe it's not 100% clear, but it's much more likely we're swapped than before.

Other than that, we didn't get anything useful (for now).
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(05-29-2013, 03:46 PM)Acionyx Wrote: »Lynch: Scofflaw

Nope
P.S. - lynch acio.

He had one shot to redeem his slot. He blew it.

Vote: Acionyx
(05-29-2013, 04:39 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »P.S. - lynch acio.

He had one shot to redeem his slot. He blew it.

Vote: Acionyx

Have you an opinion on Scofflaw you'd like to share?
Nobody?

Nothin?

Fine hey hi Fragglerock failed to exist for two straight days and upon replacing in scofflaw has done nothing

He spent the entire day sans vote all the while going "but guys I'm not suuuuuuuure" in response to the beruru lynch and then at the end hopped aboard with "sure whatever this lynch is totally excusable"

Only thing he did halfway of substance was go oh no I am scared of everyone

In other business: who thinks granola got recruited?
Event. Please stand by.
EVENT

Two bodies suddenly hit the ground. The crooks turned and panic'dly looked around the room for a culprit, but with no success. Several of them examined the fallen. Tea lay motionless, lying atop of 0_o whom of which was struggling to get up from the deadweight. The crooks moved the body away and disposed of it....

A Killer Cuppa Tea was the Heroic Imbecile, a 3rd Party.

Alot can change in 2 years. Moving back to her hometown, Meg realizes there are some thing that never do. After running into the one man that could break through the resolve she worked so hard to build she finds herself wondering if that is such a bad thing.

Meg needs no one, she can run a ranch with ease. Yet when dead bodies start showing up on her land she needs the help of Dustin, the man who drives her mad. Working close with him she knows she will lose control question is, will she shoot or kiss him?

Dustin was a rancher trying to forget his previous sham of a marriage. Meg was a headstrong widow who was a new mother. A situation ends them up holed in a cabin in the Rocky Mountains for an entire winter…will these two adults ever get along, or will they kill eachother?

(Ripped from mature western romance fiction headliners.)

At night or before the game begins (but before the third night ends), Tea could select a target to become your "Damsel In Distress" (0_o in this case) regardless of his/her gender. If he/she was ever shot at during the day, he will jump in the way of the bullet and die in his/her place. The shooter would still die as a result of the desperado action... and if he/she wasn't dead, he'd shoot a second time and perform a doublekill with your dying breath.

Unfortunately, he wasn't able to find the target and bled to death.

If his target was killed by any other means, he'd lose and become a rather depressed individual (and publicly leave the game with a role reveal).

Deadline has been extended by a day.

TEA HAS WON
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Four (15?/21)
[Image: 4009_original.gif]
yay I gave a third party his win condition and used up my wonderful daykill gun for it yaaaaay what a fucking waste at least he didn't shoot me in the face in return

btp are you really out of guns that is a right tragedy if so

(05-29-2013, 06:30 PM)Acionyx Wrote: »In other business: who thinks granola got recruited?

*raises hand*

sooooooo this makes kane an annoyingly open question again going back to check up on that wagon-thing I guess
(05-29-2013, 08:17 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »*raises hand*

sooooooo this makes kane an annoyingly open question again going back to check up on that wagon-thing I guess

When you get back tell me scofflawthngs to please
Well played Tea, well played.

So now that this whole "Kane-shooting" business is over with, can anybody think of a good reason why we shouldn't just Lynch Mathgirl today? Because I sure can't.
I actually don't see Mathgirl as as much of a threat.

Given that she issued a gunban early on, stated that she did so, and then stated that her reason for doing so was to prevent the deaths of Tea, Kane and beruru. Two of which were non-scum. I think we are much better off looking at Acionyx or Calibornio.

Well Mirdini, I do have one (regular) gun left, but it's just what I carry on me.
Beru had actually stated that she wouldn't die when taking a shot at someone, so it was to prevent the death of tea and or kane. And it ended up getting beru killed.
And apparently mirdini has revealed that he had a free gun to kill people with like some kind of ninja assassin, and that's why he was going "I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT MORE THAN ONE PERSON COULD KILL PEOPLE WITHOUT DYING"
Beru didn't really do the "I'm a bulletproof trying to get shot by someone in the night" thing correctly, I think.
And- no one has responded to the fact that the claimed doc didn't die, but ok, I guess it could have been bussed by someone to an unkillable target.
Oh and that role.. It's kind of a selective lyncher fool?
Hey everyone-

SO SORRY ABOUT NOT BEING HERE. ALSO SORRY FOR BEING "AN ANNOYINGLY OPEN QUESTION" or some poop. I am and will be very occupied this week and weekend =( with math stuff that involves travelling.
I hope a Vote: Mathgirl is in order, finally. However, I know that she may be occupied this weekend for travel reasons which may or may not stop her from posting.

And Tea <3 nice job

(05-29-2013, 06:30 PM)Acionyx Wrote: »In other business: who thinks granola got recruited?

Sorry, what are the reasons scum would NOT recruit, again?
(05-30-2013, 02:28 AM)0_o Wrote: »

Sorry, what are the reasons scum would NOT recruit, again?

Presumably because skipping night one just to grab a guy you probably won't hit accidentally is weird

But yeah I misread his roleflip as needing to be shot to be recruited

Which makes me pretty okay with a mathgirl lynch and still completely okay with a scofflaw lynch!

Seriously I would like some opinions on scofflaw though he ghosted yesterday and no one else has had a word about him