Last Day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Day
Re: Last Day
Originally posted on MSPA by Stickmeister.

SpoilerShow

Dalmationer Wrote:>Oh no! He has a monitor stuck on his head. You had better help pull it off.
[Image: 809a.png]

Well, I have no idea how you got this monitor stuck on your head, but stand still and I'll--

[Image: 810.png]

01000101 01011000 01000101 01000011 01010101 01010100 01000101

[Image: 811.png]

WHAT THE HELL?!

BigBurkhart Wrote:Rainbow shoryuken. Make it happen, black belt.
[Image: 812.png]

WHAT THE HELL IS A SHORYUKEN!?

trulyElse Wrote:> Dorothy: Weaponise Snappy Shaq.
[Image: 813.png]

Oh! That's a good idea!

[Image: 814.png]

Alright, whatever you are...

[Image: 815.png]

Get a load of th--

[Image: 816.gif]

errrr...

...Where'd it go?

SpoilerShow
[Image: tumblr.png] [Image: signature.gif] [Image: sig.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by BigBurkhart.

Stickmeister Wrote:WHAT THE HELL IS A SHORYUKEN!?
Shouryuuken (Rising Dragon Fist) - A fierce rising uppercut in a spiraling motion with some horizontal movement in which the user rockets upwards whilst performing a spinning uppercut that knocks his/her opponent to the ground.

SpoilerShow

NOW DO IT, RAINBOW GIRL.
Originally posted on MSPA by Eversor.

Clearly he is just playing with you, just humor him.
Originally posted on MSPA by SNeakyRobot.

> Flip him, then run back into the bathroom and tell them what you just saw.
Originally posted on MSPA by trulyElse.

> Dorothy: Low-tackle the computer zombie. You can't exactly do aerials or kicks in a skirt, can you?
Originally posted on MSPA by KilroyWasHere.

>Dorothy: Infect him with your tie-dye brush shirt. He'll never be able to see!
>Snappy Shaq: Seek out the one called Manfreddie. He must achieve his birthright: to combine with YOU.

SpoilerShow

BigBurkhart Wrote:Shouryuuken (Rising Dragon Fist) - A fierce rising uppercut in a spiraling motion with some horizontal movement in which the user rockets upwards whilst performing a spinning uppercut that knocks his/her opponent to the ground.

SpoilerShow

NOW DO IT, RAINBOW GIRL.
[Image: 817.gif]

So it's like, a karate move from a video game? You don't play video games. But you might be able to try that...

[Image: 818.png]

TOO BAD YOU'RE GETTING YOUR ASS RUN DOWN BY WHATEVER THE HELL THAT THING IS

KilroyWasHere Wrote:>Snappy Shaq: Seek out the one called Manfreddie. He must achieve his birthright: to combine with YOU.
[Image: 819.png]

Manfreddie.

You do not know of this Manfreddie. You have no use for names. Such things are beneath you. The concept of an identity, bearing one's name as a form of this. And, at the moment, they are the least important matter in life, especially when all you are is a can of soda.

You are currently floating within the vast emptiness of a woman's inventory. It does not and will not matter whose inventory it may be, it only matters that someday you will be freed.

[Image: 820.png]

Not freed of the emptiness of an inventory, freed by the seal of your tin can. You have yet to be opened. For some reason, many have noticed your presence, none have taken the time to drink your contents.

What have you done to deserve this treatment? Nobody will take the time to see what flavor you contain. They are only interested within the man on the front. And you have no choice. You can only hope they will one day open and drink you. Your sugary liquid inside, the caffeinated b-ball flavor, and savor the drink that comes with.

Perhaps you are too warm. Perhaps they do not enjoy this particular flavor.

[Image: 821.png]

Perhaps someday someone will open you.

Perhaps.

And on that day, the sun will rise. The moon shall wane. The oceans will drift. The turtles shall snap. The people shall continue to think. The world shall continue to spin.

And you will be free.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Trish.

She's wearing pants! THAT'S A PROBLEM! AAAAAH!!

But I think the bigger issue is that Jen seems to be carrying an entire can of soda in her pocket and she doesn't even notice. Ooh, and by the way, you're right about that first panel being adorable.

> Snappy Shaq: They say that thunder is the sound of the gods playing b-ball in the sky. Perhaps you can summon some of that godly power.
Originally posted on MSPA by supersinger472.

Snappy Shaq: Check your stats
Originally posted on MSPA by Steve Potluck.

Dorothy: This is an office, so if you call for help, someone will help you!

Trish Wrote:She's wearing pants! THAT'S A PROBLEM! AAAAAH!!
BUHHHH

I always miss these little things so I''ll fix it when I get my tablet back
Originally posted on MSPA by SNeakyRobot.

> Stop suddenly and duck down. Your persuer will not expect this and will continue on for a couple of seconds. Enough time to trip over your crouched form at full speed. As it careens through the air, get up and run the other direction.
Originally posted on MSPA by Eversor.

*nibble nibble*

SpoilerShow

Steve Potluck Wrote:Dorothy: This is an office, so if you call for help, someone will help you!
[Image: 822.png]

Right! Yes! Yes! You should do that! Quit flipping your shit and panicking and call for help!

[Image: 823.png]

"HELP!"

[Image: 824.png]

"SOMEONE, ANYONE! HELP!"

[Image: 827.gif]

"THIS THING IS TRYING TO EAT ME!"

[Image: 825.png]

"PLEASE! HELP!"

"Did you hear that?!"

"Somethin's trying to eat her? I wonder what that could be!"

"It's directly above us, next floor. Let's move!"

[Image: 828.png]

Oh my God. Oh my God oh my god. This isn't working. This isn't working!! You can't believe this is happening. What's happening?! What's going on?!

SNeakyRobot Wrote:> Stop suddenly and duck down. Your persuer will not expect this and will continue on for a couple of seconds. Enough time to trip over your crouched form at full speed. As it careens through the air, get up and run the other direction.
[Image: 829.png]

D-duck?!

[Image: 830.gif]

DUCK?!

[Image: 831.png]

Speaking of ducks, what's this guy up to?
Originally posted on MSPA by CzBacklash.

>Duckman: They all told you bringing ducks to work was a silly idea, but whos laughing now!? Duct tape the ducks to your ducking body and wear them like a duckshield. God you love ducks.

>Dorothy: Execute desperation attack.
Originally posted on MSPA by trulyElse.

CzBacklash Wrote:>Duckman: They all told you bringing ducks to work was a silly idea, but whos laughing now!? Duct tape the ducks to your ducking body and wear them like a duckshield. God you love ducks.
I thought they were Manfreddie's ducks.
Originally posted on MSPA by CzBacklash.

trulyElse Wrote:I thought they were Manfreddie's ducks.
Was ment to be a joke command. Forgot to line that bit of text out.

Hmmm... I bet a rainbow-flavored uppercut would be really useful right now. ;P

(Kidding, kidding. I guess I'm trying more for a running joke but I don't want to come off as hounding you.)

Hey Duckman. Duck under the desk some more. With the ducks. Or you can scout the room. Your call.

BigBurkhart Wrote:(Kidding, kidding. I guess I'm trying more for a running joke but I don't want to come off as hounding you.)
Nah, it's fine, Dorothy'd probably just be mad that she still doesn't really get how to do a Shoryuken.

Stickmeister Wrote:Dorothy'd probably just be mad that she still doesn't really get how to do a Shoryuken.
It's all in the legs. It's the jumping power that gives the blow its force. :P
Originally posted on MSPA by Steve Potluck.

He was looking for his contacts of course. Poor bastard is as blind as a bat without them.
Originally posted on MSPA by suomynonAyletamitlU.

BigBurkhart Wrote:Hey Duckman. Duck under the desk some more. With the ducks. Or you can scout the room. Your call.
Maybe you should look for a duct for the ducks to duck into. Although the ducting itself probably wouldn't support your weight, and you don't know where they'd end up...

SpoilerShow

Steve Potluck Wrote:He was looking for his contacts of course. Poor bastard is as blind as a bat without them.
[Image: 832.png]
You don't wear glasses, dummy! You're just hiding. Hiding with Manfreddie's cute wittle ducks!

The ducks are a little worried. You think they miss their sister and owner. Manfreddie apparently loves them very much.

BigBurkhart Wrote:Hey Duckman. Duck under the desk some more. With the ducks. Or you can scout the room. Your call.
[Image: 836.png]

You don't need to scout the room because you know full well what's going on and where you are! You're still in the Marketing office locked in with Manfreddie's ducks like a watchful protector. At least until Manfreddie comes back.

You've been hiding because these weird people with computer monitors for heads have been roaming around. At first there was only one of 'em, and then there were a bunch! For a bit, you were confused, but then--get this--they have TEETH! Sharp teeth! It was scary, and they started attacking other employees! And then...and then they would bite their head and become one of them!

You hid hoping they wouldn't notice you, but they did! They banged on the window for a little bit until they realized they couldn't get in, so they just waited. But then after a while they walked away.

You're thinking they're some weird zombies, but that's too ridiculous. You're very confused though, and scared. The ducks are scared too. But you're safe in here, especially because they apparently just don't bother...Oh, you don't want anything happening to you or the ducks.

Is this why Manfreddie wanted you in here?

[Image: 833.png]

For the past few hour or so--you don't really know--you've been just watching everything that has been happening through the big window. You've seen a lot, you suppose.

Who's that now? He's a bit too tall...and he shouldn't be smoking in the office either!

[Image: 834.png]

Wh-what?! Ben! He's not zombified or whatever! And that's Manfreddie's last duck!

What's going on?!

[Image: 835.gif]

Oh! Calm down, duckie! Oh no! Be quiet, please! You mustn't make too much noise!

[Image: 837.png]

Oh...who's this?

SpoilerShow

I should avoid posting updates at 2:00AM EST because nooo suggestionsss
Originally posted on MSPA by Anthano Zasalla.

oh no

we can't see her head

> Just silently... move... back into hiding.

> Accidentally bump your head on the desk.