Last Day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Day
Re: Last Day
Originally posted on MSPA by wolftamer9.

SpoilerShow

> Accidentally forward some zombie-free yet virus-laden emails to your coworkers.
Originally posted on MSPA by Professor zobot.

...holy fuck Beetle's... what the FRIG was... the... the fuuuuck.
Originally posted on MSPA by General Disorder.

Nooooooo Beetle Nooooooo

>Rainbow hair: Catch Ted peeping on the womens' bathroom! Hit him over the head with a balloon bat!
Originally posted on MSPA by spiritualAfr0.

NO! Beetle has joined the dark side of the office.

>Lulu: Attempt to put an end to your boredom by looking up silly pictures of cats.

>Laptop: Die.
Originally posted on MSPA by Steve Potluck.

Could you fit your fingers through the elevator doors? Or maybe you can escape through the roof hatch?
Originally posted on MSPA by spiritualAfr0.

Hey everyone, I know the author in real life, he has quit reading Homestuck and is not sure if he is going to continue this, so yeah....

spiritualAfr0 Wrote:Hey everyone, I know the author in real life, he has quit reading Homestuck and is not sure if he is going to continue this, so yeah....
I was actually beginning to worry that would happen.
Originally posted on MSPA by KilroyWasHere.

spiritualAfr0 Wrote:Hey everyone, I know the author in real life, he has quit reading Homestuck and is not sure if he is going to continue this, so yeah....
john you butt-tard he's doing other work

he's always been going to finish this

and he already said it's on hiatus

you're bad

(hi i know this guy irl)
Originally posted on MSPA by Stickmeister.

Hello!

Nope, Last Day won't drop off the face of the earth without a proper continuation and ending. This is by far the farthest I've ever come along with a story, and I feel that I have to complete it, and it's an important first step as a writer. This of course, doesn't mean I'm not going to wrap up Last Day within the next few updates, We're only a bit more than half of the ways through. We're also reaching a pretty huge update soon.

If you're wondering where I've been, I was mostly playing video games, and I recently built a new PC.

I'm going to continue sometime within the next week.
[Image: tumblr.png] [Image: signature.gif] [Image: sig.gif]
Re: Last Day (returning soon)
Originally posted on MSPA by distainfulCatalyst.

He lives!
Seriously, it's great to hear that Last Day is going to continue. It's one of the funniest stories on this site.
Originally posted on MSPA by General Disorder.

Wooo!
Originally posted on MSPA by Professor zobot.

I gotta show some love here. I'm overjoyed that this is coming back.

I was legitimately worried it was dead'd, and I really am enjoying the story. Glad that you're back!

[Image: 692.gif]

[Image: 693.gif]

[Image: 694.gif]

[Image: 694.png]

"Why did I do that?"

[Image: 695.png]

"Huh. It's almost like I forgot I was going to break down the door rather than smashing it with my fist. Almost like it's been a couple of months since I was going to do that."

[Image: 696.png]

[Image: 697.gif]

okay anyway let's get back to la-la

[Image: 687.png]

Your laptop has 12% battery life left on it. You've contacted every person you know but you only elicit a weird response in binary, or no response at all. Not even from Redbeard or Jenny!

There is one person you haven't contacted. He's kind of a jerk, but you could try...

[Image: 688.gif]

...Or not.

[Image: 689.png]

Ooh, this is terrible...You always screw things up. Tripping over people, getting things wrong, getting in the way of things...You sometimes wonder how people deal with you.

[Image: 690.png]

You wonder...you wonder if the real you differs from the online you. That perhaps you'll meet Lempi and her expectations of you don't ring true.

You hate to worry about these things. You know it isn't healthy. And you know it's not always true.

Not always...

[Image: 691.png]

You fall asleep.

SpoilerShow
Re: Last Day (back from hiatus)
Originally posted on MSPA by wolftamer9.

> La-La: Dream(?)

> Manfreddie: Punch another hole closer to the doorknob so you can reach through and open it.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by trulyElse.

Woo!

> Everybody: Shots on infinite repeat.

And now for something completely legitimate.

> La-la: Dream in a thematically appropriate manner

> Ted: Listen.

> Manfreddie: Tear down this door.

wolftamer9 Wrote:> La-La: Dream(?)
trulyElse Wrote:> La-la: Dream in a thematically appropriate manner
[Image: 706.gif]

You begin to dream.

[Image: 707.png]

You find yourself in some sort of bedroom. You feel different. Older. More mature.

You've had this dream before. And the question of who you are in this dream always eats away at you.

[Image: 708.png]

Are you older?

[Image: 709.png]

Or are you who you wish to be?

trulyElse Wrote:> Manfreddie: Tear down this door.
wolftamer9 Wrote:> Manfreddie: Punch another hole closer to the doorknob so you can reach through and open it.
[Image: 698.png]

Actually, you think you punched a hole close enough to unlock the door. What if you just...

[Image: 699.png]

Wait! Got it!

[Image: 700.png]

"Hey Janitor! I got the door to--"

[Image: 701.gif]

[Image: 702.png]

"Is that a keyring?"

"Yep."

"You've had it this whole time, haven't you?"

"Yes sir."

[Image: 703.png]

[Image: 704.gif]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Originally posted on MSPA by KilroyWasHere.

JOKES

>Manfreddie and the Janitor: FOCUS. You need to get in to whatever was in that room. What's in it again?
Originally posted on MSPA by Redux.

Manfreddie: Smack the Janitor on the back of the head and open the door

LA-la: Get out of bed you lazy bum. You-know-who is waiting for you downstairs!
Originally posted on MSPA by Trish.

I don't have any suggestions, but I can say that it's great to see Last Day going again!

J-J-J-JOKES is sadly my favorite panel of these most recent updates. That wide-eyed close-up is just outstanding.
Originally posted on MSPA by crepuscularDissembler.

Uhm, her ring switches fingers between panels, and it should maybe be on the left hand? (I don't actually know the second one because I can't read minds but I assume it has to do with ~mawwiage~)

>La-la: switch on a light

SpoilerShow

Steve Potluck Wrote:LA-la: Get out of bed you lazy bum. You-know-who is waiting for you downstairs!
[Image: 722.png]

That would be the case if this were one of those dreams. The sun would be shining through the window. You would get out of bed, get dressed and go downstairs to find her making breakfast. It's very typical.

This is not one of those dreams.

[Image: 710.png]

There is a wide glass panel that separates each side of the bed. This is never here.

[Image: 711.png]

She is on the other side.

[Image: 712.png]

[Image: 713.png]

KilroyWasHere Wrote:>Manfreddie and the Janitor: FOCUS. You need to get in to whatever was in that room. What's in it again?
[Image: 716.gif]

You're pretty sure Lenny was in there, all zombified and whatnot, but by now Ted has probably taken care of him. You look through the hole you made in the door, which you're finding more and more convenient by the minute.

[Image: 717.gif]

"There's a zombie out there! But just one. We can take 'em. Lemme see if I can get a better look..."

[Image: 714.gif]

[Image: 718.gif]

[Image: 715.gif]

[Image: 719.png]

"OH SHIT THERE'S LIKE TEN OF THEM OUT TH--"

[Image: 720.gif]

[Image: 721.gif]

AAAUUUUUUGGGHHHHH
Originally posted on MSPA by trulyElse.

Oh, hey. The Janitor has eyes. Also: Love the little details like Manfreddie closing the door a little faster than he should have done.

> Manfreddie: No no no. Get a hold of yourself, not the Janitor.

> Lala: "Because you're acting creepy."

Dynamic Duo: Sweet mother of christ! The number one zombie rule is that when facing a horde, you fucking high tail it. Get back up those stairs!

lala: Can you talk to her back? I mean, unless she plans on doing all of the talking.
Originally posted on MSPA by Redux.

Janitor: Sacrifice your hat in a noble effort to distract the zombies