Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D2: Milk Stains (21/24)
(05-28-2013, 06:41 PM)TehPilot Wrote: »
(05-28-2013, 06:30 PM)Red709 Wrote: »
  • Pilot's vote was a last second unexplained thing what the hell potatoboy

me in said vote Wrote:I had changed it in a post but that post apparently got swallowed by the forum and I hadn't changed it since.

is this satisfactory y/n

no because the question was "why cat"
like I get it ate your post but you literally just threw your vote on the end of catlynch which is blehhh

hhh that said your reasons are at least there now but I'm watchin you boi
  • ew. buddying. *pushes credit away*
  • cali and walrus need to talk more
  • 2create is just........hhhhhHHHHHH
  • replacements. yay.
RE: Tropefia, A PYP, D2: Milk Stains, 21/24 NEEDING 1-2 REPLACEMENTS INQUIRE WITHIN
shit. I forgot to close the list tag.... :<

also Teh is said meta by any chance Epicmaf because if it is...
RE: Tropefia, A PYP, D2: Milk Stains, 21/24 NEEDING 1-2 REPLACEMENTS INQUIRE WITHIN
Hello everybody I am hear, am reading thread will have post in a little bit
Replacement kill standing by
OKAY GUYS WTF

I know I post too much normally, but C'MON. Q has the second most posts after me. hear that YOU ALL HAVE LESS POSTS THAN THE MOD. pls talk more
First things first I totally meant here not hear

Second things second, @Mirdini: thoughts on other people
I like Red and MrGuy. Red, because I guess I like his opinions and he posts a lot which helps reinforce his opinions which I like? I dunno, but he seems town which is pretty cool.

Guy I like because I think #416 and #444 were good posts yay.

People of note I would like to hear from: Caliborno and Gnauga. Cali because he was under some pressure for his vote on the CatWagon and although we did hear from him today, it was just sort of a 'here's why I shouldn't die' and a light jab at a lurker. Gnauga because #406 was a pretty good post but he just kind of disappeared?
======

Third of note is a defense I guess.
ICantGiveCredit Wrote:And with little to no activity. 4 posts. That's it.
Aaaannd now here we are, with no sign of Kiven. Kiven = Scum

I think this may be just a tad unfair. Sure, I'll admit I was tunneling Mr. Walrus a bit too much (if there's even a lower limit to tunneling) and that I haven't been the most active person in the game, but using me not posting as of now as a reason to push me into scum territory is a bit much I think. If I was just kind of hanging around in the thread not doing anything, fair game. But I haven't. I've had quite a few things to do today. I guess... I dunno.

Uh... I think that's all I got for now. I might go back and do another read through and make another post if need be, but I think I got everything of note?
I would like to post more, but first I would like to hear what you guys thought about my post. I talked a little about 2create and how he might be scum, but I think it would be more useful to get some lurker info right now as we've pretty much just been talking about 2create since yesterday and I don't think more posts will change anybody's opinions of him.

Also, Kiven, why were you specifically asking Mirdini about his opinions on other people? He already gave a lot of reads in this post. Not necessarily scummy, just something that I want more clarification on.
I'm in and out because finals week-and-a-half, but I'm present and thinking, I promise!

Touching back on the catwagon, because that's still our best info, in my opinion: MrGuy put in the soft hammer; a very soft one. #373 sounded pretty hem-hawing, which would be fine but my Gut™ is reading it as a scum ensuring a townlynch while covering their tracks. Palamedes and TehPilot are neutral while I'm looking at vote order; a lot of talk was flying about lynching cat to read the wagon tea leaves, which would scare me away from a wagon as a scum. That is, unless there were a compelling incentive to do so, like gaining ground D1.

Also looking closely at Cyber. #367: cyber being scared away by that very fact? Dini's #365 was a heckuva post from a talkative townish fella. Folks can type whatever they want into a textbox to hide their motives, but there's no hiding who you're voting for.

Mirdini seems p. towny to me, just because of helpful posting and pretty reasonable reads, even if I don't 100% agree with them, but it seems like Dini's pretty good at that regardless of role? I find myself reading their posts and forgetting that they could be a scum, which is kinda worrisome because that means they'd be the most terrifying scum.

I played an IRL mafia-like (called Thing) once where a charismatic leader-type ended up leading all of the lynches; of course he'd flip scum after town lost. Someone tried to call a copping him (we had a communal daycop), but he just sorta went "can we not?" and everybody moved on. Obviously that's easier to pull off in person than through a forum, but the point is that cops should remember to check people who seem to be towny and leaders. I'm hoping that no cop claims means that the cop(s) checked Dini and found 'em clean.

Also wanna hear something from Seastorm. I think I remember you from newbiefia back on the MSPAFA forums.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
calibornio Wrote:Also, Kiven, why were you specifically asking Mirdini about his opinions on other people?

Maybe I could have worded that better. The opinions on other people was me restating what he had asked me, ie what were my opinions on some other people.
Oh okay, I understand now, thanks for explaining.
(05-29-2013, 01:04 AM)Red709 Wrote: »like I get it ate your post but you literally just threw your vote on the end of catlynch which is blehhh
How. Throwing the vote on at the end (especially when eight are needed to lynch) as opposed to literally any time ever actually looks pretty good as far as I'm concerned.

calibornio not wanting to post without getting told how they did is a thing - you should always post if you have the time/something to say. Gnauga dedicating half of his post to a 'Mirdini looks town but come on guys we can't trust that' also looks pretty bad to me.

Kiven's defence against Credit's accusation looks a bit like an overreaction too, especially since Credit's logic is so awful it hurts (not posting != scum)
(05-29-2013, 04:03 AM)Gnauga Wrote: »I played an IRL mafia-like (called Thing) once where a charismatic leader-type ended up leading all of the lynches; of course he'd flip scum after town lost. Someone tried to call a copping him (we had a communal daycop), but he just sorta went "can we not?" and everybody moved on. Obviously that's easier to pull off in person than through a forum, but the point is that cops should remember to check people who seem to be towny and leaders. I'm hoping that no cop claims means that the cop(s) checked Dini and found 'em clean.

Forge isn't here so I'll steal his shtick: if we're following town leaders around like sheep, we're doing it wrong. That's How To Lose 101

-CC lynch actually is about a 1-to-1 for scum, they got a lead and took out a player that could have been dangerous lategame, but they also lynched an almost guaranteed lurkerspot d1 - which means more people talking early on (or not at this rate). I could easily see guy being scum over that vote timing, but I can also see a town logic from that post. He's worth looking at, but... yyyeah

-cop claim. are you kidding
it's d2
cops do not claim unless you have at least two checks or you have to counterclaim becaaaause NO
I mean really gnauga why would cop claim d2. why. it would give us 1 (one) scum at best (if the cop wasn't maybe insane who knows) and then, since DOC IS DEAD scum would take him out right away
why would you even mention cops. w h y

scoffles, dini, opinions on current precedings? Whom do ye wish to hear from right now? any other things to say?

everyone who has less posts than Q (nearly everyone but me): SAY THINGS.
(05-29-2013, 04:15 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »
(05-29-2013, 01:04 AM)Red709 Wrote: »like I get it ate your post but you literally just threw your vote on the end of catlynch which is blehhh
How. Throwing the vote on at the end (especially when eight are needed to lynch) as opposed to literally any time ever actually looks pretty good as far as I'm concerned.

it was literally "oh this was still a randavote VOTE BIGGEST WAGON"

in general that looks bad. it's mostly mitigated by the reasons he's given now, but... It just gives a bad feeling yknow what I mean?

Also the cali post is a *thing*
he's certainly heading down the path of "I want him dead" atm
Look, see, this is why I wanted reactions to my posts, so I could see why people were voting me. I fidn't have much to say before. Anyway, I'll probably put my reads up later on if that's what you guys were looking for.
(05-29-2013, 04:56 AM)calibornio Wrote: »Look, see, this is why I wanted reactions to my posts, so I could see why people were voting me. I fidn't have much to say before. Anyway, I'll probably put my reads up later on if that's what you guys were looking for.

THAT'S RATHER SCUMMY THOUGH

Also yes plz k thx
EVERYONE* SEEMS TOWN AGAIN I SUCK AT THIS GAME

*Except 2create, calibornio, myw and walrus.

How long until nightstart?
I mostly want Scoffles to exist again at this point because the 2create lynch is the elephant in the room we can't get rid of except by lynching it and I'd like to know where he stands on the matter?

Also to note is that 2create hasn't decided to claim under all this pressure yet which is a damn sight more comfortable than SOME OTHER GAME I COULD NAME where people were claiming for like three votes on them. But it does possibly have implications? Then again TehPilot mentioned on the previous page that 2create usually doesn't fold very easy under pressure so could also be nothing! Sigh.

(05-29-2013, 03:46 AM)calibornio Wrote: »I would like to post more, but first I would like to hear what you guys thought about my post. I talked a little about 2create and how he might be scum, but I think it would be more useful to get some lurker info right now as we've pretty much just been talking about 2create since yesterday and I don't think more posts will change anybody's opinions of him.

and I'd like to hear your thoughts on people who aren't 2create/Walrus so yes get on that thank you :3
I am here but I am working

Please stand by
LeafSw0rd is now Viata! Say hi to Viata and introduce yourselves like the fine gentlemen/women you are.

Also, Credit sent me a PM asking me this:
Quote:can you state in-thread how Post 447 is only relevant to Scoffles' post 8 days ago? <:D
So there you guys are. I am far too nice. You'll get votals in a little while.
I'm sorry guys, I've been busy and honestly not that invested in this game.

I'm going to try and change that as much as I can when I can afford to.

First of all I forget who I'm voting for but I'm gonna Vote: yd12k. Really unhappy with his whole 'I am a sheep' thing and his latest post feels like the greatest copout/'don't go after me I'm not lurking I swear'. Can get aboard a 2create lynch since I'm pretty sure he's not town but I'm still betting on him being 3rd party over outright mafia (so would prefer a death by other means if at all possible first).
Hi I'm here. If you want you can refer to me as Via for short.

Anyway uhh before I begin, although I've been lurking this game and some other threads, I'm not as familiar with the meta here or anything so if I point out something that someone always does as suspicious or whatever please feel free to correct me. I've played almost 6 years at other sites so I'm not new to this or anything, I just have a weird playstyle and sometimes I get lynched early for it (I change my mind a lot at first/I'm erratic) so keep that in mind but don't go easy on me either.

Another thing to note, I have anxiety problems and when they get really bad I can't focus very well, so if I disappear for ~12 hours that's just me recuperating.

Anyway sorry about the badpost/contentless post, I'll re-read everything and take better notes so I can make some meaningful comments/place a vote. Off of the top of my head Pilot was a slight scumread so expect some stuff on that later.
not a fan of youdont's AAAH THEY'RE ALL TOWN AAAAAH I HAVE NO READS AAAAAAAAAH post

not gettin bad vibes off pala right now

hhhh
need more talk so I can say actual things
Credit is now Granolaman! Be nice people and say hello.

11 for hard lynchin, 5 for soft little butterflies.

calibornio (2) - Palamedes, myw
2create (5+1) - Gnauga, yd12k, Red709, cyber95 and also TehPilot with his special little deadline <3
yd12k (2) - Purple Walrus, Palamedes
MathGirl (1) - calibornio
SupahKiven (1) - Mirdini

Also, 48 hours and 10 minutes remain in Day 2. If votes don't change between then and now, 2create will be lynched.
I don't think 2create's wrong to think scum killed frigid. Kieros's death looks like an SK taking out someone they considered townish but annoying so they can justify it later when they get caught/outed.

2create feels like derptown to me right now and I think he's getting way more flak than he should.

Tune in later and I'll gather some reads on cali, PW, and Mirdini
(05-29-2013, 11:37 PM)Viata Wrote: »Anyway sorry about the badpost/contentless post, I'll re-read everything and take better notes so I can make some meaningful comments/place a vote. Off of the top of my head Pilot was a slight scumread so expect some stuff on that later.

no problem as a glorious replacement take yer time catching up because yeah there's a decent amount so far

also this is a somewhat silly game just going by the premise so I wouldn't worry too much about OBEYING THE META or what have you

anyway hey Kiven okay you gave me 4 reads I guess that's decent? Would like to know why you're comfortable with the 2create wagon when you're not comfortable with the guy that started said wagon today though (Gnauga)?

STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS BEYOND THIS POINT

now granola is also defending 2create thiiiiiis sure is a thing

like konec0/myself/pala/granola are all not voting/defending the guy while the wagon has been piled high with sheepier folk

and dollars to donuts 2create is super bussable right now and I certainly think all 4 of us have the cojones to pursue said bus

man I want 2create to be scum now that'd make for a hilarious broken game.

But the problem is I don't think the 4 voices of I-guess-sorta-experience are wrong and it seems pretty likely that 2create is indeed a town player who has flailed and is getting dog-piled (or at least a 3p? Egh I hate that line of reasoning though). I guess SCOFFLAWPINION does matter to me quite a bit here hmm