Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP -D1: For Realsies (24/24)
Do we?

I mean, maaaaaybe if she fills scum we get to go "ohhho you ought not have pushed against Catlynch!" but even that will be weak.

If she flips town I don't know that we learned anything for sure
Okay here sorry
First initial glance through, only barely skimmed page 15 and past, mainly wanted to post this so I wouldn't forget, more coming later

Mostly just wanted to have something down, this is based on just a really really quick glance
SpoilerShow
Vote: 2create
Will say words when I've gotten back from dinner, been busy dealing w/ reformatted computertimes.

Wouldn't mind some votals from Q before deadline though although I SUPPOSE I can go do them myself when I get back
Ahhhh sorry for being so gone, still adjusting to my horrible work hours.

Right now I can dig the Cat lynch. Normally I am against this sort of thing but
1) It's been a long time coming.
2) The other major wagons of the day (Walrus, 2Create) look like townlynches in the making and I still want to lynch some people over it if we're not going after Cat. This is kind of the best alternative.

Vote: Cat

Agree that if she's town we don't learn a heck of a lot, except maybe that some of the worst bandwagoners are slightly more likely to be scum, but at this point I think her flipping scum would reflect somewhat highly on most of the people voting for her thus far? We don't really learn much about people off of the wagon but I'd bet my boots that if Cat is scum one of those people throwing the 'but we learn nothing' defence (esp. while not really suggesting/pushing anything else) is a buddy of hers.
Also to try and make up for my afkness:

Pala Unsanctioned Votals:
Mirdini (1) - TehPilot
Garuru (1) - myw
Cat (7) - Mirdini, Cat, 2create, Red709, calibornio, MrGuy, Palamedes
2create (3) - Garuru, konec0, seastormjt
Credit (2) - Kieros, LeafSw0rd
Purple Walrus (3) - Scoffles, yd12k, SupahKiven
Calibornio (2) - Garuru, frigidScholar
(05-23-2013, 02:30 PM)seastormjt Wrote: »Garuru confuses me because 2create seemed to be sheeping Dini way more than calibornio, and then didn't say all that much so I guess that's leaning scum

I suppose it's all a matter of timing. Cali jumped on soon after Dini made his case, while 2create jumped on later. The former seems more like sheeping (i.e. instantly agreeing with a towny player), while the latter seems more like bandwagoning (i.e. Jumping on a wagon that seems to be building up).

I consider sheeping to be scummier than bandwagoning.

prevedit where this time I actually look at the thread instead of basing things off my memory: o-oh. Looks like I mixed them up. 2create voted first, not cali.

vote: 2create.

I still think cali is scummy, though.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
You were already voting for him?

I do not like this post.
Oh wait, you're in the votals twice

GOOD JOB, PALA

Nevermind that then, though the flow of your reasoning still irks me
The votals got messed up along the way. I was voting for cali, and before that, I was voting for 2create.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Anyway we're closing in on dayend and I guess were lynching Cat so
That sucks
For discussion :3

But if we're gonna do this then we need to get prepared for what tomorrow will bring

Walrus I am still not happy with and my disdain and pressure has not summoned words from him (not /really/)

Credit I am unhappy has not answered my question yet because it shouldn't take this long

2create I'm actually feeling a little better on

Myw needs a vig shot to the face if one is out there
Kieros would also be acceptable

Dini... Hey Dini are you a lyncher with the luckiest fucking target ever?

You have to tell me if you're 3p

Hm

Garuru as I just said I think needs some looking at tomorrow

Pilot, why are you voting Dini? I mean I agree he's being weird but I thiiiink he's town? And you've been weird yourself so far.
well I said I'd make words but I don't really have an awful lot to say - my last big post sort of covered my points?

Definitely with Palamedes re: the 2create lynch feeling like an easy lynch on a townie - not so sure on Walrus but I'm unsure enough that I'd rather take my chances with Cat lynch as outlined previously. Information-wise I'd think her flipping scum would be far more conclusive than Scoffles gives it credit - at the very least I'd really discount the other people on the wagon as scummates, at least those around earlier since this wagon has met so much resistance and they'd have to be patently insane hyperbussers on a Lagren scale to help push it through.

Her flipping town admittedly says far far less but combined with VOTE ALCHEMY could still yield some rather interesting results.

Agreed that I don't like Garuru's vote reasoning? Going purely by who voted when without taking the posts they used to back up said votes into account feels mighty lazy.

A bit over 7 hours remain until deadline, so if someone desperately wants to sway me to something other than a Cat lynch you'll have to make the case soon? I stand by my reasoning on said lynch and would encourage another one or two votes to put us safely above soft-lynch before deadline.

People who I called out for not taking a stance/doing much in general in my previous post who still haven't posted get to it or face my DISAPPROVING STARE
(05-23-2013, 06:43 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »Dini... Hey Dini are you a lyncher with the luckiest fucking target ever?

You have to tell me if you're 3p

Did not prevedit

I'm town, I expect to die really fast especially if ~things~ go as they should.

Agree with pretty much all of your statements there otherwise (iirc I called out Credit on not even mentioning Cat lynch and he still hasn't)
Well, this is my second mafia and the first serious one I've played. So I'm not very good at speculating who's scum or not.
Uh... well I'm here I guess. I'm not really sure what to say? Not much has changed in my eyes really. I suppose I'm fine with a Cat lynch (Which is happening anyway so okay) and uh... yeah.

(Dang it forum why'd you have to go down. I had stuff to say and now I don't remember)
(05-23-2013, 06:43 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »Pilot, why are you voting Dini? I mean I agree he's being weird but I thiiiink he's town? And you've been weird yourself so far.

That vote was leftover RVS/earlygame stuff. I had changed it in a post but that post apparently got swallowed by the forum and I hadn't changed it since.

catvote
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
busy learning dota and searching for job
will say more thing tomorrow
have many thing to say at this rate
Day has ended. I'll be looking over votes and making sure Cat does die, but it looks pretty concrete to me. Night start and Catveal will appear in 1-2 hours.
Last post
Day-end Votals
6 to soft, 13 to hard

Garuru (1) - myw
Cat (8) - Mirdini, Cat, 2create, Red709, calibornio, MrGuy, Palamedes, TehPilot
2create (3) - konec0, seastormjt, Garuru
Credit (2) - Kieros, LeafSw0rd
Purple Walrus (3) - Scoffles, yd12k, SupahKiven
Calibornio (2) - Garuru, frigidScholar

With 8 votes, Cat has been lynched.

It took some debating and some decision, but Cat was chosen- past bad experiences mainly the hammer of Cat's coffin. Cat was still recovering from the loss of saliva; dehydration is a serious ailment. Cat was quietly hung; they made little to no disagreement about the whole thing, actually voting to kill themselves. Now Cat doesn't even have the option to talk.

To the town's dismay, Cat's quiet was neither menacing nor ill-willed. However, Cat's quiet could be explained this way: Cat was Your Mind Makes It Real, and outside of reality, she had full control. As we're all aware though, this is real thing. As such, Cat could instead take things away. Apparently, reality makes it fake. People who visited Cat would lose any and all passive effects: this means someone with some obscure immunity to something would lose that immunity if they visited Cat. Cat was the Town Neutralizer.

With the first name off the list, the town goes to sleep, and begins the first night of what would potentially be a deathly affair.

Night 1 has now started. It will end 8:00PM MST, on the 25th. Those who have night actions, get your actions in before that deadline or risk them not happening.
RE: Tropefia - A PYP -N1: Your Mind Made It Dead (23/24)
The deadline for Night 1 has now past, and any and all actions are now locked in. Night action results or whatever will appear in quicktopics within the hour. Day 2 will start tomorrow.
RE: Tropefia - A PYP -N1: Your Mind Made It Dead (23/24)
Dawn was coming. The sun began the breach the horizon. It was a new day, a bright day, and most importantly, a bloody day. For the tropes, that was what the day opened to. Counting 21, the first they found looked perfectly normal, save for the dead part. There was no sign of any deadly weaponry such as a gun or anything else; they looked as though they just died for no legitimate reason. Who died? frigidScholar was the one to go.

frigidScholar wasn't exactly in their right of mind; not to their fault of course. While they meant well, they really didn't comprehend speech or communication very well, and weren't able to communicate very well either. fS was Malaproper, and a member of the Town. Their complete failure to be comprehensible allowed them to, every night, switch the night actions between two players of their choice. In short, the Town Busdriver.

And with that, the town got back together, and prepared to lynch another- wait, what? Excuse me, what? This is a game of 24 people, and thus far, someone's been lynched, and someone else has died. That means 22 people are alive. Only 21 were counted. The tropes look through the various houses and buildings until they come upon Kieros, apparently dazed in a large puddle of milk. Wait, no, Kieros is dead.

Kieros was always there for you guys, but you never would've guessed it. Kieros was a musical defense for all you heroes out there; a quiet but nevertheless effective one. They were Lonely Piano Piece, and a member of the Town. They could, every night, select another player of their choice, and should they be targeted by the kill, Kieros would die instead. In other words, a Town Bodyguard.

Nobody else appears to be dead, so the town convenes, and, prepared to lynch another hopefully-mafia-member, starts the second day.

Day 2 Start
Day will end May 31st, 8:00PM MST.
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D2: Milk Stains (21/24)
Alright, I'm assuming we have a vigilante who can fire every night?

Scoffles- Don't shoot me, it ain't worth it

I'm gunna go on limb and say it was probably caliborn who's scum, since I can't imagine a scum trying to START a bandwagon on the first day.
I...
I'm

if Scoffles IS a vig, you just straight up revealed him to scum

Vote myw
Anyone notice how Cat is listed as voting for herself? Am I missing her vote/reading too far into things?

Do actually think Catwagon is worth analyzing and that there is scum within 2create, calibornio, and Guy. Mirdini and Pilot are unlikely, I know I'm town, and Red feels like townRed this time.

Vote: calibornio for now, will reread tomorrow and see which of the three are worth pursuing the most/if there's anyone who needs to be looked at harder.

myw you know you can vote right?
(05-23-2013, 06:43 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »Myw needs a vig shot to the face if one is out there

Come on Red.

Actually worth a FOS: Red for voting myw because he thought he was a stupid town rolecop.