Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP -D1: For Realsies (24/24)
(05-20-2013, 10:04 PM)MrGuy Wrote: »Personally right now I would just like to see TehPilot say something vaguely helpful

but i already roleclaimed

(I was working on saying things give me a moment)
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Bwuh. Sorry guys. I got hit with a ton of family and school stuff. I'll try to get in a few posts tomorrow, at least one. After a quick skim...

I'm still sticking with my vote on Purple Walrus until we hear from him again, would accept a lynch on 2create I guess, in that mini Leafsw0rd vs. Credit thing: leaning towards both town, would rather not have a policy lynch but eh.
(05-20-2013, 09:58 PM)Red709 Wrote: »also hi Cat hi can you keep talking because if you hide again D2 then Imma start a petition to have you vigged

[Image: 4o7s4qn.jpg]
(05-21-2013, 07:10 AM)Cat Wrote: »ppppppbbbbbttttthhhhhhhhhh

THIS IS THE FACE OF SCUM LAUGHING AT US ALL

DOES IT NOT DESERVE LYNCHING

CAT LYNCH 2013

YES WE CAT
Day ends in 36 hours. And a half.
I am so tempted to lynch the Cat for this
so very much

but... other... people...

actually you know what, no.

no
we're lynching the kitty we're doing this we're proving even she's not lynchproof

LYNCH THE CAT LYYYYNCH HER
Also guys I realize I doublepost/ebwop a lot (mostly due to 3dstimes meaning no tabs), and I realize there were pregame shenanigans to throw things off, but when I have 30 more posts than the next highest poster (Credit), and they're tied with Q, something's wrong, yo
I made a post last night but the forums ate it hhhh

Short form: Not particularly happy with people who are just throwing aside all of D1 to lynch cat
(05-21-2013, 02:09 PM)TehPilot Wrote: »I made a post last night but the forums ate it hhhh

Short form: Not particularly happy with people who are just throwing aside all of D1 to lynch cat

It's better than most policy lynches. I know I might sound hypocritical, considering I defended PW like crazy, but I just really want to see this happen. Because I don't think this has ever happened before.
EBWOP: Aw man, that would've been the perfect place for a Hypocrisy Nod link. Anyway, Unvote Vote: Cat.
I really don't mind the Cat lynch

It's people like Mirdini going "nope we're gonna lynch cat" and not saying anything else is uncool.

D1 might be generally unproductive as a whole but I don't think that's an excuse to not try.
(my main problem is how weak the push feels, esp. when no effort is being directed elsewhere - it's just a low-effort action and doesn't say anything good about the participants.)
(05-21-2013, 02:47 PM)TehPilot Wrote: »(my main problem is how weak the push feels, esp. when no effort is being directed elsewhere - it's just a low-effort action and doesn't say anything good about the participants.)

True

but she Pbbbbbbttthhhhhh'd at us

that's plenty reason to lynch her! :T

either way we'll probably NEVER lynch her (never being D5) if we don't do it today because Cat

which means she'll lurk like... herself until then regardless of alignment

I'm still up for seeing Credit swing but when cat is showing this blatant a lack of fucks in the face of a lynch, she NEEDS to die
And a cat lynch is fine honestly I just want more naks on more things

:v

(i'd make a more worthwhile post but i am school)
(05-21-2013, 03:04 PM)Red709 Wrote: »when cat is showing this blatant a lack of fucks in the face of a lynch, she NEEDS to die

unfortunately this makes me think Cat is probably town because she usually Actually Puts In Some Effort when she's scum

basically my gut tells me i don't like this lynch and Mir's constant pushing for it makes me suspicious

Mir don't you have anyone else to talk about
who is
not Cat
(05-20-2013, 08:23 PM)Purple Walrus Wrote: »Sorry for not posting that much, I'll try and be more active.

Hnnnnnngh

I really like to throw my vote around on D1 but I hurt can't find a reason not to sit on Walrus (lolwut)

If we must Lynch Cat I suppose we can because I also don't enjoy being pbbbted at

But my school of thought is that D1 is /not/, in fact, a useless mess all of the time and so I want motherfuckers talking

Walrus, what do you think of Cat Lynch? Or, you know, anything? Do you have any reads at all?

2create, please rank Konec0, Mirdini, and frigidScholar from towniest to scummiest. Show your work.

Credit, please rank Red, Pilot, and Kiven from towniest to scummiest. Show your work.

Also Ima call out Garuru, Myw, and yd12k for the surprise I got when I looked at the votals because I had forgotten that any of them were playing
Which is bad

No wasting daylight, folks, I don't care how nifty your night action is

Don't make me pull out CDV
(Though I am tempted, because RAISINS)
(05-21-2013, 04:56 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »Don't make me pull out CDV
(Though I am tempted, because RAISINS)

please god no not right now it's 11:30 AM and I have a headache
I do read the thread Scoffles.

Anyway what I think about the Cat Lynch.

Well, I feel it's kind of weird that Mirdini has only voted for Cat and no one else. I mean Mirdini hasn't even tried to talk about anyone else but Cat. Even when other people started to look more suspicious.

Though I would like to know why Cat is a policy Lynch.
PS post happening soon

not super long just talking about some things (INCLUDING THINGS OTHER THAN CAT OH BOY as if I haven't talked about things other than Cat (sure briefly, but they're there) before)
(05-21-2013, 02:42 PM)TehPilot Wrote: »I really don't mind the Cat lynch

It's people like Mirdini going "nope we're gonna lynch cat" and not saying anything else is uncool.

D1 might be generally unproductive as a whole but I don't think that's an excuse to not try.

I've already said some other stuff namely that most of the people talking are scum

people who talked today who I think would be worth looking into (tomorrow because I'm not particularly up for getting a 24-hour lynch together over anything said today) would be frigidScholar, Purple Walrus, Leafsw0rd, Kieros, SupahKiven, maybe Garuru. Walrus being town throws fS a bit higher up as scum, vice-versa. calibornio's defense of Walrus doesn't really feel like scum defending scum? Something to keep in mind should pW actually turn up like that.

Palamedes barely talked sure he had excuses but yeah.

2create/Red709/Scoffles/Credit/konec0/to a lesser extent calibornio all feel pretty damn town as hell right now. Note 2create's been coming under a ton of pressure from all fronts but he's still posting while again, half the player list lurks n' does basically nothin'.

(05-21-2013, 04:54 PM)konec0 Wrote: »unfortunately this makes me think Cat is probably town because she usually Actually Puts In Some Effort when she's scum

this is not an indicator of her being scum one way or another

you want to pull meta into this? I'll pull meta into this

Scum, lynched D5~

Scum, lynched D3~

Scum, lynched D3~

Scum, alive for two days

sure there's been games where she's posty as scum but using 'scum Cat would put in effort' is one hell of a false meta defense

If cat flips scum my townread on ya is lookin' shakier. CAT MAFIA????? possible. for the moment you're still town in my books but yeh townfriends look out for that

Walrus's latest post sure doesn't make me feel any better 'bout him (BEHOLD, DINI TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE) but Cat lynch is still my number one lynch of the day for surprisingly more reasons than just policy lynch now (the reasons have to do with how people are acting re: Cat lynch (though policy lynching IS STILL A PRINCIPLED STAND I WILL HAM IT UP OVER)).
EBWOP: a missing not in the first sentence of that previous post
to be fair 'dini talking about anyone else' point counts against konec0post up there too
honestly I think metagaming isn't necessarily the best idea in general but I'm not a mafia grognard so w/e

more to the point I was irritated enough by TehPilot but at least he's finally contributing something, and I can empathize with the lost post thing; if he keeps this up I will probably be willing to let the granny-goofs slide

less so the phbtdfhbhfbhbhbhbhbt or whatever from cat because shit's starting to get interesting/potentially usable finally and if nothing else an "i've been busy actual analysis forthcoming" addendum would have been nice

in other words I am on board with a catlynch though it is not necessarily my first choice, for now I am unvoting Calibornio until I have more to go on
(05-21-2013, 04:56 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »2create, please rank Konec0, Mirdini, and frigidScholar from towniest to scummiest. Show your work.

Town
--
Mirdini/konec 6/10
frigidscholar 3/10
--
Scum

konec not completely town because the only thing they've been doing (or so I feel about it) is pointing out other's mistakes which makes it seem like you are saying a lot while you actually aren't.

Mirdini is meh, pretty logical reasoning and all but he seems a little bit on the neutral side of things and uses cat as an excuse for doing so.

FS is scummy because of low amount of posts and little content in those posts. They should make more of an effort to help the discussion.
(05-21-2013, 06:38 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »you want to pull meta into this? I'll pull meta into this

the meta actually proves my point.

Like. Read her posts and compare to the games in which she's town. What I meant by "puts in effort" isn't that she posts more, it's that she's less trolly and more cautious.

...and a lot less phhhhhbbbbbbbbbbttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

but yeah that's meta so w/e

either way your focus on Cat is unnerving