-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Three: Bodies of Water (17?/21)
(05-16-2013, 07:31 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »No, I think he means Garuru

Oh and this is just a note to everyone: ruru will always refer to beruru. If you want to refer to me, call me Gar. Thank you.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(05-16-2013, 10:55 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »Why do we trust btp again?
I'm pleased that you'd suggest that you trusted me at one point!

Mirdini trusts me because of secrets, but I would suggest trusting me simply because of my hand in granola's lynch yesterday.

Of course you're free to judge how things went down yourself. No grudges on differing opinions!

I think coming in here and questioning Miridini's taking charge of the flow of conversation is a good thing. What I'm saying is that your questions are good questions, and they need to be asked.

(05-16-2013, 10:55 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »Or Mirdini? I just, I don't like his "trust me, don't trust her" approach here
I personally put a lot of stock into the granola lynch info, seeing as how mirdini pushed for him to be lynched, that won me over for the time being. If beruru turns out to be scum, then that would solidify it for me, but I am still a bit wary of just letting him run away with the game.

(05-16-2013, 10:55 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »Also he made a statement a bit back that said something to the effect of "all bears has to do is make it until tomorrow and it'll be LYLO"

I didn't catch this. Where did he say that?

(05-16-2013, 10:55 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »Still don't trust Coldblooded either? Mainly because of how quick he was to back Granola up, seemed like more than masons and maybe like a scum member who found his traitor (who they did know existed, according to Amos)

See I find Coldblooded town for two reasons. From a mechanics reason it doesn't make sense for me for granola's mason to have been scum (because then what would be the point of making scum give up a night kill to recruit him? If Coldblooded could just relay his findings via mason-chat to scum-chat).

Coldblooded clearly knew the parts of granola's role that granola told him, which is why he jumped in to announce that granola was "not third party". Why would a third party player be a watcher? Though CB did not go as far as to say he was town. It was a cautious move, but I personally see it as being straightforward with your facts.

Right now we are only 2 players away from a deadline beruru lynch. I am curious what other players think about this lynch.

My opinion:
SpoilerShow

Of course if beruru is not your preferred lynch target, then who is?
Hey hey hey hey

amp does NOT stand for amplify

I forgot to point this out earlier

it stands for amputation
What does that mean?
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I suppose it's just part of the title
Secret secrets are no fun

Secret secrets hurt someone
How is it a secret if even I didn't know what you guys were talking about when I read this comment

(05-16-2013, 11:01 PM)Garuru Wrote: »Just want to note that Credit apparently amped me but nothing really happened. I was able to track my target, who just happened to be Credit visiting me. I got Yew's result of sea doing nothing, though.

I thought "no I don't amputate people as a role action"

and then reread D3 and realized I should have noticed it earlier that the context was Amplification.
there's no way we're at lylo tomorrow we're at 17 alive that would mean in a worst case scenario (I guess mislynch today two kills in the night town shot tomorrow?) we'd end up at 13 alive and I seriously doubt more than 6 in the scumteam for 21 players?

would also like to know where I apparently implied that I thought it'd be lylo tomorrow? what I've been saying and what I think is enough reason to lynch her today even if you have some uncertainty re: my REASONS is that I don't want beru (who I think is scum for said REASONS in addition to her lackluster play already) to explode on a town power role tomorrow when that can be stopped by lynching her today.
Huh btp's post actually makes my "I don't like his reasoning and all his posts just annoy me, he might be scum" feeling go to "ehhh he's probably town". Good job there, btp.
Hmm... mirdini super bussing 2 scummates to gain absolute authority as town leader isn't /entirely/ unheard of, but... Awoo.

[/b]deadline vote Beruru[/b]
Sorry beru.
Annnd now I'll do that again but I'll hit the advanced button and use the bold button. Derp harder.
deadline vote Beruru
I notice there's ... A lot of people missing from this conversation.

Like Kane. Where the hell are you Kane?Happymelon
here's a pilo here's a pilo here's a

okay so I'm kinda tired and I got wrapped up in things + working on that shiny new FRPG of mine but I've been dead silent all day so I feel obligated to say something before the deadline rush

aaaaaaanyway gonna go right ahead and Deadline: Beruru as I do not quite like the claim nor how she's played. I'd be a lot happier if she actually contributed outside of the play I've seen today which is so hrghrhgh I can't even. Something about the playstyle and possession of a purported gun is Not Okay. Beruru's flip might slightly change my opinion on Dini but that'll be a fairly slight change either way.

Admittedly after Mathgirl's claim I don't feel like she's worth pursuing today. Kane's been quiet as well so there's not much to go on. Not quite liking either of them and I suspect claimcoasting so that'll warrant some more inspection in the upcoming day.

Credit I actually kinda like. Same with Tea and Scoffles they're okay too.

(buh fuck if there's anything I missed lemme know and I'll comment on it ASAP)
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
why is everyone who wants to lynch me either putting in 0 effort or just repeating exactly what mirdini said
except tea. tea can think for himself. gj tea :D
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
I don't really want to lynch you beru but I can't think of a good arguement why we shouldn't.

Gunban being put into a effect by mathgirl to prevent a kill on O_o seems odd. And like half the players agreeing to lynch you seem /not super clear/ to me.
Now I'm thinking...

that math girl did so in order to make sure that beruru's claim could not be verified.

I'm feeling this was a hasty vote because beruru seemed like she WANTED to validate her claim in D2. But what if scum are trying to give her an excuse to live for one more day?

jkhrhtfhstrekkga moral quandaries. I hate them. IS this an appropriate vote? It feels like it but I'm feeling deceived. I'll keep my vote on for now ://
(05-17-2013, 02:28 AM)beruru Wrote: »why is everyone who wants to lynch me either putting in 0 effort or just repeating exactly what mirdini said
except tea. tea can think for himself. gj tea :D

Hey, you're not helping your case, yknow. Who do YOU think we should lynch?
i have no idea i've been too busy to do a proper readthrough of the game
and i'm in it, so lol

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mathgirl, because she thought i was going to shoot kane for some reason/wanted to prevent mafia from suiciding on kane??? (the mafia would never suivig until endgame tho, js)
(unless she thought that gunban also effects nightkills but it really doesn't...)

calibornio, for making terrible posts before he was gone and a terrible post when he got back? (but he can't defend himself u-u)

other ru, for Reasons?
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
What...what reasons would you have for lynching garuru?

"Ruru" jealously?

Beruru, at this juncture you have a lot of people voting for you who are not completely comfortable doing so, but that haven't been presented with any better options. Your best defense has been "well maybe this other guy?"

If you just have lost interest in the game, that's one thing, but if you legit feel that your role has benefit to the town shouldn't you at least /try/ to defend yourself?

For those players who aren't satisfied with the beruru lynch, who are you most suspicious of, why/why not, and what info would help you feel convinced about them?

Of course keeping that to yourself, so as not to alert potential scum is a viable option as well. I know I have a few players I am wary of who I haven't called out.

Also, beruru, mathgirl's claimed reason for starting the gunban was to prevent the series of suicides and kills that a few players (tea, 0_o, yourself) had publicly planned for day 2. Had she not done so, this would have been a much different day.

If she is a member of the town, then her reasons are the ones that she posted, and she suspects that those individuals are town players. If she is scum, then her reason for the gunban would be that she did not want 3+ players or so to kill/reveal the remaining scum.

At this point, I think both reasons are viable, but I feel that, her posts at least, have had a generally consistent town-feel to them. But that is just an opinion.
Welp

If this isn't scum bears its at least "doesn't give a shit" bears

Which, if she really had a gun and was town she'd be kicking harder than this

Deadline: a bear
Hahaha yeah okay I am now 100% okay with the bears lynch.
(05-17-2013, 12:27 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »Welp

If this isn't scum bears its at least "doesn't give a shit" bears

Which, if she really had a gun and was town she'd be kicking harder than this

Deadline: a bear

This.
Boogeytals!

beruru (5+4): Mirdini, ICan'tGiveCredit, Yew, btp, Coldblooded, (Garuru), (Tea), (Pilot), (Scoffles)
Cat (1): Beruru

Abstaining (6)

Day ends May 18th, 11:59pm EST.
With 17 present, it takes 9 to lynch.
Gunban is in effect

I have a real post coming in just a second, but I made these updated totals for reference while writing it.
Deadline Vote: Beru

The topic has been discussed to freaking death here. I agree with Pilot, Tea, and Scoffles about that last post. I agree with Dini about the previous posts, and reasons for lynching her. I agree with all the points about why we should probably lynch Beru. In fact she's so completely obviously scummy that there hasn't even been a real attempt at getting someone else lynched today (Except Scoffles going after Kane, but we saw how much momentum that one got).

Am I the only one who finds that a little strange?

This is not at all what I would have expected to see out of her. I've seen her wriggle out of lynches before, and today she hasn't even come close. If she flips town then this whole thing is weird. If she flips scum though then she was just deliberately setting herself on fire, giving out the easy bus to her team. Just something to keep in mind when looking at those votals.
Okay, I've read these last posts, and I concur that she's given up by now. Town would be more hard-pressed to get out of lynches. She's obviously not town then :/
Town or not I don't want an apathetic and questionable player with a free shot in play. It's just not a favorable situation in any world. Needless to say I'm going to want to go back and look at Mathgirl/Kane esp. after those claims.

(Additionally, as a side note, I'll be willing to make any necessary shot tomorrow if we need to test some claims if nobody wants to do the dirty work.)