-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Three: Bodies of Water (17?/21)
the first post says that lynches bypass all protection i am probably not unlynchable :'(
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
Well there sure aren't any Town killing roles as far as we know. It would be silly to put an unlynchable scum in the game in the "off chance" the third party kills it or something.

Therefore you're lynchable scum. Melonspa
what are you talking about, everyone is a town killing role
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
Is Doc a town killing role? Because it sure it doesn't feel like it
(05-15-2013, 09:51 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »I also have reason to believe that this second statement contains lies. it's lies all the way down. If you REALLY want me to spell this out I can but it involves like two more claims which I'm hopefully understandably leery about.

Yeeeesssss, but its not LYLO. I mean, im with you on this, and i also wanna lynch her, but i think scoffles has a point RE: We can always just shoot her tomorrow or something. Unless you think her role is that damned powerful that we should kill her quickly.

I mean, i'd like to remind you that technically, im only "clear" because ruru can prove my claim. I'm leery of the fact that someone is gonna try to shove a lynch down my throat after ruru.
Actually.

Unvote.

Yea, i don't think we're going about this right.
(05-16-2013, 02:51 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »I mean, im with you on this, and i also wanna lynch her, but i think scoffles has a point RE: We can always just shoot her tomorrow or something.

Okay, but if you think she's scum then A.) Why should we want to lynch anyone else? and B.) Why would we give her a free kill tomorrow?
Also how in the world is Beruru the only one that can prove your claim?
No, I think he means Garuru
(05-16-2013, 03:19 PM)Coldblooded Wrote: »Okay, but if you think she's scum then A.) Why should we want to lynch anyone else? and B.) Why would we give her a free kill tomorrow?

(05-16-2013, 03:21 PM)Coldblooded Wrote: »Also how in the world is Beruru the only one that can prove your claim?

^
also why is this game constantly dead come on people take a stance on this lynch or at least talk or do something for chrissakes
Eh. My stance on this lynch continues to be "I trust Mirdini and Mirdini says she's scum so I'll vote her."

I really don't have anything more to say.
(05-16-2013, 08:02 PM)Yewchung Wrote: »Eh. My stance on this lynch continues to be "I trust Mirdini and Mirdini says she's scum so I'll vote her."

I really don't have anything more to say.

yeah the implication of my statement is I'm talking about the people that haven't either a. voiced opposition or b. voted <:P
Though hell we've still got what 40 hours not like we can't spend the rest of the day talking about what people think about sea/kane/calibornio/etc. if we lock the beru lynch in

speaking of locking lynches in could we have some votals Amos?
(05-16-2013, 07:51 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »
(05-16-2013, 03:19 PM)Coldblooded Wrote: »Okay, but if you think she's scum then A.) Why should we want to lynch anyone else? and B.) Why would we give her a free kill tomorrow?

(05-16-2013, 03:21 PM)Coldblooded Wrote: »Also how in the world is Beruru the only one that can prove your claim?

^

Because anyone else proving my role will potentially be killing 2 townies to scumfirm someone? (if you're talking about desperado'ing, and if you're not i may have missed something??? (also the reason im asking for an amp, cos the only logical amp to my role is saving the shooter too, which is amazing))

Your point about lynching her if i think she's likely to be scum is a valid one, and the reason my vote was on her before, but its rather more like "i'm 60% [arbitrary number] sure that she is scum, but by tomorrow i can know for 100%".

Secondly is the fact that this is kinda a null lynch? No one is talking, and i feel like a lynch on someone who'll actually bother to respond to pressure might be a lot more, well, useful. I'm leery of ruru potentially causing behind-the-scenes damage, but her gambit doesn't seem to be a long-lived one if scum, which implies to me that if she was scum, her role would probably be an expendable one in the grand scheme of things - which also makes me worried about what other roles scum could have.

You might note that these are all relatively minor things. Individually, they are minor gripes, but they do add up. I'm not disinclined to a ruru-fallback-lynch either tbh.
Grumblegrumble Votals:

beruru (5+1): Mirdini, ICan'tGiveCredit, Yew, btp, Coldblooded, (Garuru),
Kane (1): Scoffles,
Cat (1): Beruru

Abstaining (9)

Day ends May 18th, 11:59pm EST.
With 17 present, it takes 9 to lynch.
Gunban is in effect
Why is Garuru in (brackets)
Deadline vote.
(05-16-2013, 08:13 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »Because anyone else proving my role will potentially be killing 2 townies to scumfirm someone?

Why two? All I see is the brave townie willing to explode, where does the second town death come into the equation? And you're also assuming we don't pressure a scum into exploding on probably not our target which is still a win in my book.

(05-16-2013, 08:13 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »(also the reason im asking for an amp, cos the only logical amp to my role is saving the shooter too, which is amazing))

Credit you might as well confirm/deny whether you give people double the night actions or something iunno

(05-16-2013, 08:13 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »Your point about lynching her if i think she's likely to be scum is a valid one, and the reason my vote was on her before, but its rather more like "i'm 60% [arbitrary number] sure that she is scum, but by tomorrow i can know for 100%".

and tomorrow IF she is scum she gets to shoot a town power role in the face before anyone can do anything about it?

Quote:Secondly is the fact that this is kinda a null lynch? No one is talking, and i feel like a lynch on someone who'll actually bother to respond to pressure might be a lot more, well, useful.

The six votes on the lynch say otherwise but your reticience is noted???

Quote:I'm leery of ruru potentially causing behind-the-scenes damage, but her gambit doesn't seem to be a long-lived one if scum

It doesn't have to be all she has to do is get to tomorrow and her gambit is victory
(05-16-2013, 09:39 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »
(05-16-2013, 08:13 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »Because anyone else proving my role will potentially be killing 2 townies to scumfirm someone?

Why two? All I see is the brave townie willing to explode, where does the second town death come into the equation? And you're also assuming we don't pressure a scum into exploding on probably not our target which is still a win in my book.

Brave townie+me

(05-16-2013, 08:13 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »(also the reason im asking for an amp, cos the only logical amp to my role is saving the shooter too, which is amazing))

Credit you might as well confirm/deny whether you give people double the night actions or something iunno

Yeeeaaaa, at this point we might aswell put all our cards on the table.

(05-16-2013, 08:13 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »Your point about lynching her if i think she's likely to be scum is a valid one, and the reason my vote was on her before, but its rather more like "i'm 60% [arbitrary number] sure that she is scum, but by tomorrow i can know for 100%".

and tomorrow IF she is scum she gets to shoot a town power role in the face before anyone can do anything about it?

You mean by way of desperado?

Quote:Secondly is the fact that this is kinda a null lynch? No one is talking, and i feel like a lynch on someone who'll actually bother to respond to pressure might be a lot more, well, useful.

The six votes on the lynch say otherwise but your reticience is noted???

Quote:I'm leery of ruru potentially causing behind-the-scenes damage, but her gambit doesn't seem to be a long-lived one if scum

It doesn't have to be all she has to do is get to tomorrow and her gambit is victory

Except her claim began yesterday when she wasnt really in the firing line.

But you know what, you've convinced me. Vote: Beruru
Ammending that to Deadline Vote: Beruru
So Tea, do you have a plan for tomorrow?

Lets say Beruru is lynched and confirmed town or scum, what would you want to do with your ability tomorrow?
I would want someone to shoot Kane.
Why do we trust btp again?

Or Mirdini? I just, I don't like his "trust me, don't trust her" approach here
Granted he's done way more to earn it but he always does

Also he made a statement a bit back that said something to the effect of "all bears has to do is make it until tomorrow and it'll be LYLO" which sounded suspiciously like he knew something about the scum makeup and had thought this through

Which, whatever, he could make an educated guess it just rubbed me the wrong way

Still don't trust Coldblooded either? Mainly because of how quick he was to back Granola up, seemed like more than masons and maybe like a scum member who found his traitor (who they did know existed, according to Amos)

I think I may also be superparanoid, Gloomy-style
But I trust exactly zero people here.

I like Tea okay, I guess.
Garuru and Credit are I guess townfirmed but I thought they were both top scum contenders before that so

Who the fuck else is even playing this game?

Cat. Fucking Cat is being way too Cat.

I just don't know

Blllllllerrrrr
Just want to note that Credit apparently amped me but nothing really happened. I was able to track my target, who just happened to be Credit visiting me. I got Yew's result of sea doing nothing, though.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]