-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Three: Bodies of Water (17?/21)
protip: the thing it leads to is not a massclaim because it is arguable that it has already happened i just want a list of those who haven't :>
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
Alright, so here's a list of all players and their status.

I think I got all these right, but feel free to correct me. I didn't really read too much of D2

1. Mirdini - Noclaim
2. btp (replacing Solaris) - Noclaim
3. Palamedes (Died Night 2) TOWN Partymaker
4. seastormjt - Noclaim
5. 0_o - Claimed town bleeder
6. Cat (curiousCat) -Noclaim
7. crepuscularDissembler (seedy) Missing since Night 2
8. ColdBlooded (replacing GenetiXientist) - Masoned with Granola, no roleclaim
9. anacreon (Died Night 2) TOWN Visit-Receiver "Trialboy"
10. Scoffles (replacing Fragowump) - Noclaim
11. Yewchung - Claimed (and confirmed) Town Lovertracker with Garuru
12. calibornio (replacing Jacquerel (replacing g0m)) - Noclaim
13. TehPilot - Noclaim
14. Boogeyman - Noclaim
15. ICan'tGiveCredit (replacing Fuzzy Pickles (Avi) ) - Claimed town amp doc
16. A Killer Cuppa Tea - Claimed some kind of booster?
17. MathGirl277 - Claimed town gunbanner
18. beruru - Claimed Daykiller
19. Vortor - Noclaim
20. Garuru - Claimed (and confirmed) town Lovertracker with Yewchung
21. Granolaman (Day 2) SCUM Ex-AnonMasonBackup Superwatcher
Hi, sorry I haven't been posting, I'm at a funeral, but I'll try to update my reads after it's over.
So
Wait

You're telling me no-ones shot at Mirdini yet?
Actually, you know what, if anacreon is scum, that cuts out a lot of scenarios.

Why is btp town again?
he's town for the same reason I'm lynching beru tea~

so apparently seedy vanished and I didn't even notice? To be fair apparently she didn't notice either because she posted that she died so that rules commuter out completely which leaves janitoring but people have already pointed this out

more to the point yes Scoffles we actually managed to get through D1 without a sui-vig but everyone decided to make up for not being stupid there by hauling in the claims by the truckload apparently so vOv
Okay I might as well lay out some less nebulous hinty shit here so lynches starting happening?

Re: lynching Kane/Mathgirl/whoever we can get on that tomorrow beru's a bit more important today because I have reason to believe she's lying about her role.

This information combined with the fact that she's done jack all game except for suddenly appearing yesterday, waving around her apparent day-kill and then vanishing again without doing anything else (except throwing down a two-word vote on granola because yeah sure that'll 'clear' you) makes me think she's scum and want her dead today.
I feel like sheep following shepherd Mirdini's law but my self-determinator is clearly weak. Maybe I should reread the whole thread.
Before the doc claim I really thought credit was super scummy ;_;
SO DID I BUT THEN THAT HAPPENED and with tracker corroboration all my hatred for Credit's waffling on granola yesterday goes out the window

and then I reconsidered exactly how much I was extrapolating from votes on granola as opposed to mechanical information and here we are
You know what?

Sure.

The whole "Day-kill that's basically the same thing as everyone else gets but without the death" bit sounds very suspicious to me. Suspiciously like something that wouldn't be in this game, that is.

And that's when I realized that I don't have to justify my votes as town anymore.

Vote: Beruru because Mirdini is really town, so I'm inclined to believe him.
(05-14-2013, 08:11 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »he's town for the same reason I'm lynching beru tea~

(05-14-2013, 08:17 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »beru's a bit more important today because I have reason to believe she's lying about her role.

I don't get it?
Oh. Wait. I think i just got it.

Vote: Beruru
well technically i am lying but it's the part where i said i was fullclaiming not the part where i said i had an Actual Daykill

the second part of my role falls under idk if i'll die if you lynch me today so if you want to prove me town that badly y'all should wait until the gunban is turned off again <:D
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
can we lynch cat instead
no but I can shoot her tomorrow as a consolation prize

I mean assuming she keeps being cat and also doesn't magically turn into town a la credit
I'm going to change to

Vote: beruru

because, "idk if I'll die by lynch today" really seems more like a half-hearted lie than a role discussion.
However, it may seem a little paranoid.

But I would like to hear garuru say something today, before we make any official choices.
(05-15-2013, 03:29 AM)btp Wrote: »However, it may seem a little paranoid.

But I would like to hear garuru say something today, before we make any official choices.

I'd like to hear everyone who hasn't said something yet today say something the list is somewhat longer than just garuru (and no two-sentences of fluff don't count as 'something')

pretty sure it amounts to something like

garuru
seastorm
boogeyman
cat
calibornio
coldblooded

you people in this list more talk please that's like half the living players
w8 HOW many protectives/investigatives do y'all think are in this setup again

by y'all i mean mirdini.
or closer to a third shut up I can do basic math :<
that sure is a tasty hook shame I operate on a strict no-bite policy
wait i just figured out what mirdini's role is, it's in the first post of the thread, silly me
go look for it, it is pretty obvious
its the entire reason he wants to lynch me <:D

so now, can we vote for cat instead?????

vote cat
isn't ankylosaurus confirmed town by way of granolamason
(05-15-2013, 03:38 AM)beruru Wrote: »wait i just figured out what mirdini's role is, it's in the first post of the thread, silly me
go look for it, it is pretty obvious
its the entire reason he wants to lynch me <:D

so now, can we vote for cat instead?????

vote cat

[Image: ibe6ku3OenAEh2.gif]

not a warlock sorry to ruin your get-out-of-lynch-free card

I mean how is that even a case you could make that point against literally anyone who started a lynch on you
by the way if you want to lynch actual notcat scum a few days from now, calibornio would be pretty good to look at

insert some one-liner here about how he is afk because he is at a funeral that is presumably not near where he lives, and when he comes back it would be his funeral, etc

(he posted in another game lookit his post history)